Orthokinetic Mattress Range

Orthokinetic Mattress Range Questions & Answers

Splendour, Grandeur, Nimbus, etc...
Listing monitored by Orthokinetic

26 questions from our users

Pam S.
Pam S.asked
Support Firm

I'm seriously concerned reading the reviews after just spending a lot of money on one of the mattresses why are they still for sale if they are so bad

vyonne
vyonne

Hi Pam, I’ve had mine for nearly 3 months and I love it. I’ve bought the Apollo plush, which is soft though cause I hate hard beds, so not sure what you want. Yes, you do have to rotate the mattress every two weeks, like every mattress, to make sure you don’t get uneven sinking or uneven wear. I’ve done that with every mattress I’ve ever owned. My sales lady told me if I had any problems, the store manager would take back my mattress and give me a new one until I was satisfied, whether this is true or not, I don’t know, but it sold me.

Jessica Hulm
Jessica Hulm

hi i just got this exact mattress and i feel like first nights sleep it is way way way harder then the one i tried in store.... did you find this??

Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I had the same problem, finding the mattress super hard compared to the shop one, does it soften after time?

Bev Sasked
Mattress Range

We are in the process of ordering a New Orthokinetic Octovia mattress, is this a New Style as I can't see any listing for this particular one??? Also any feed back on the comfort & support would be appreciated.

Di and terry
Di and terry

It is 3 years old it started to sink after about 18mths, the warranty doesn't cover sinking if you read the fine print the 10 year warranty is a joke
I had to put a mattress topper on it which cost me $700 for a decent one
The 100 day sleep guarantee is another joke they told me you have to wait at least 3 mths for the body to adjust then it just became to much of a hassle to change it you have to pay for it to be picked up and for it to be redelivered and if there is a price difference
I am now going to by a sleeping duck after my friend swears by hers at half the price even if it lasts the same amount of time its worth it

Bev S

Thank's so much for your reply, I think we might have to look at something else

Nicole

Dont buy this brand - made in China!! And like all chinese products its absolute garbage. So uncomfortable, we wake with back pain every day.
Buy Sealy or Sleepmaker or any other Aussie made brand...

Annemarie Biffin
Annemarie Biffinasked
Support

I’m really concerned after reading these reviews about a very expensive orthokinetic support mattress I purchased . Sept 2020. I was unaware of all the issues that folk have experienced - including needing to turn mattress fortnightly fir first three months !! Dies anyone have anything positive to say re these support mattresses also I noticed some of the review are older than 2020 have they improved since then as in has the company making them made changes to the problem ? . Regards Annenarie

Nicole

They are made in China and absolutely the worse overpriced mattress.
No positives at all.

Gary S.
Gary S.asked
Mattress Range

What do you think in general about Orthokinetic Octavia plush Queen mattress anyone

Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Have you had any answers of this type of mattress yet please

Isabella S.
Isabella S.asked
Grandeur Medium Queen

Is this bed good for lower back pain?

Freddo
Freddo

Plush or medium are NO GOOD. Some reviews state that firm is OK. Personally would not buy any Orthokinetic!!

Sarah
Sarahasked

**Prestige Opulence Plush**

Who has one in this specific range? Is it any good?

Debby W.
Debby W.asked
Classic Medium

I'm just curious why these mattresses have such a negative review. We just purchased 3. I am really concerned

Andy law
Andy law

Cirrus and Nimbus were discontinued a long time ago and keeping the reviews up badly reflect upon the current range which is consistently popular and endorsed by the Chiropractic and Psteopathic College Of Australisia.

Dianeasked
Classic

Just wondering what the mattress is really like as I have just purchased it waiting for delivery

NISH

Unsure about the classic but splendour support was horrible and if u check reviews for the Orthokinetic brand it’s scary..Hope u do not have to suffer like we did

Diane

I have read reviews, but it comes down to every ones different

Theary
Theary

Orthokinetic mattress make my night sleep fell horrible my back was very hot .

Leanne D.
Leanne D.asked
Cirrus Medium Queen

Why do sales people rave about warranties when they're not worth the paper they're written on? After buying a standard Cirrus my joints deteriorated very quickly & I had 2 knee replacements in 4 wks just a few mths after. Amart replaced it with a Cirrus Med. I could not get comfortable so bought an expensive topper. Still no joy, so bought a bamboo topper. Back disintergrated to the point I spent 3 mths in hospital. I couldn't photograph the bed so nothing could be done. When I did get back it had been 2 years,& was told warrantly had run out. I hadn't slept in it for months as I couldn't stand the agony & now have to buy a new mattress. I've tried on quite a few occasions to sleep on it but a family member has had to get me out of it to stop me yelling he house down in pain. I've tried other mattress without this problem. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but my one proved deadly for my back and my finances. I can barely walk permanently now & only with a pusher or crutches. My back is done. I have to start again. Totally sux. Ten years warranty my foot.

Judy Easked
Mattress Range

I feel terrible. I have today bought an ORTHOKINETIC SPLENDOUR MEDIUM KING MATTRESS from A-Mart. I have had a spinal fusion and our current mattress is 13 years old and is Thermo Lastic. It sleeps very hot and I can't stand it anymore. My husband has just gone into a nursing home and I do not have the money to waste on a mattress which is not suitable. I do not know what to do. I have a terrible feeling that I have made the wrong decision after reading all these negative reviews.
Please help.

Hi Judy,

Sorry to know. I pray things work well for you, I bought the Orthokinetic mattress recently without reading reviews and we a young couple broke our backs, my partner is undergoing physiotherapy.

That’s when I checked reviews and wasn’t surprised , also made me feel like a dimwit to have bought without checking.

I raised complaints every single day n got a Sealy mattress which has pleasant reviews and can tell you that my pain is going away gradually n life is turning normal.

Try it but if doesn’t work do not hesitate to get it exchanged

Judy E

Thank you so much for answering. I was so worried that I went into the store the next day and asked for a refund which was given to me without any problem. It was less than 24 hours since I purchased it. That morning I rang a well known bed shop and was told that a lot of people have trouble with this mattress. I was told that the outside it made to look very nice and inviting, but inside it is cheap stuff from China. I hope that you recover from your back problems. Take care, Judy

BILL
BILL

Yes they are one of the worst mattresses around I would not buy another one

Bevasked
Splendour Medium Queen

Unsure whether to go medium as I prefer firmer or plush as my husband prefers more soft. Also very confused on all the reviews if this is a good product or not

Sunny
Sunny

I would not recommend buying this brand at all. We loved it for first few months but started sagging every where no matter how many times we rotate the mattress. Caused sore back and shoulders.

Bev

Thanks so confusing on what to buy you think you"ve found the right one then you read the reviews no matter what brand

maria7263

We bought the Ultrakinetic Ultra Stratus Plush queen mattress $2990, 4 years ago after a bad experience with the Sleepmaker Miracoil. Because of both hip replacements needed a soft but supporting mattress as I am a side sleeper. This mattress is the best we have ever had, still supportive but gentle, we never move during the night from our sleeping position at least we seem to and are never disturbed by the other getting in ir out during the night for bathroom trips. But, it is a personal choice and I spent a long time lying down on it in Amart before deciding. Our bodies change over time and lying down in one position all night may not suit everyone. Good luck with your choice. Gran.

Harpreet kaur
Harpreet kaurasked

Hi
I bought a mattress with same brand. Waiting for delivery It's orthokenatic grandeaur support. I don't know. Feeling like waisting money after read all review.
Any one can help.

Pandaboom
Pandaboom

Did you end up buying it?

Darren s.
Darren s.

dont believe everything u hear why because anything u buy we all have problems cars boats food furniture buying a well. name can have problems u just pay more only way to tell what u want to buy is listen to u self or u partner and try it u self only way stories is a big question mark I don't believe in good or bad I believe in try my self what's best

Eunice Y
Eunice Yasked
Splendour Support

Should I buy Orthokinetic Splendour Support or Sealy super firm?

dougiasked
Mattress Range

Re: Orthokinetic Decadence Ultra Plush mattresses, any feedback from others - good bad or indifferent please ?

Searbear
Searbear

Great mattress I have the plush version, my partner now has a full night sleep and we both dont have back problems anymore

Thanks you

Michael M
Michael Masked
Ultra Stratus Support

Anyone know anything about the Orthokinetic Splendour Support?

B.rogers
B.rogers

Great mattress I own the Medium

Vic
Vicasked
Ultra Stratus Plush

I've just put the Next Generation Ultra Stratus Plush mattress on layby, to come home and read all these horrendous reviews. I have scoliosis and arthritis in my lower back (I'm 23 years old), and have just been sold this mattress telling me it's top of the range and very supportive and high quality. Why are there so many bad reviews? Should I cancel my layby? :/ very worried

Gill

Yes I would cancel! Sorry to tell you, but I have back pain and I lasted 10 minutes, ended up sleeping in spare room. Mattress is nothing like in shop. Was like lying on a concrete slab. Apparently AMART get huge commission for selling this. Cancel mattress and go to fourty winks if you have one. The staff there were amazing. We're not pushy and guided us to the perfect mattress.

Lp1958

I don't know anything of this mattress go with the other reviewers

maria7263

We purchased an Ultra Stratus Plush two years ago. I can not understand all the negative reviews as we are extremely happy. With two hips replaced and being old, sleeping became very uncomfortable on our sleepmaker miracoil so this was an excellent replacement. The only drawback is that for us oldies it is quite a job to rotate it regularly. We have it on slats which is probably a bit firmer than on a matching base. I like a soft mattress but husband prefers firm. This suits us both very well and I recommend it as I toss and turn a lot and it does not disturb husband. It felt warmer than the earlier miracoil but I like that as the other mattress was cold, probably because it was much lighter and more open underneath.

Chrisdino
Chrisdinoasked
Ultra Stratus Support

Just noticed on the docket it has a slat base on these beds, is this what Sealy have or are there bases something else. Just came home and I am looking all these comments. OMGoodness I hope I haven't bought a dud. So Ultra stratus support is the top of the range, so surely it will be okay. Where are these beds made does anyone know? Oh well I have bought it now so here is hoping it is better than everyone is saying.

Lp1958

Ours does not have slats it is a base

Gill

If you haven't taken delivery of this mattress get your money back! We ended up going to fourty winks and got a far better mattress for less

Gillasked
Ultra Stratus Plush

Feeling very concerned. I have just purchased this mattress from Super A Mart yesterday. Thought it was comfortable in the showroom, but after reading all the bad reviews am thinking should I call and cancel this mattress. We bought due to their warranty and 180 days sleep guarantee, but really worried that we have made the wrong choice.... Should I cancel this before it gets delivered or should I wait and see what it is like, am I worrying over nothing?

Kieran
Kieran

Just get something else. It will sink / sag after the first few months.

MOD
MOD

Hi, I saw you ended up getting something from 40 winks. Do you mind me asking what and how much you paid? And if you're happy with it? We just ordered the Orthakenetic and after reading these reviews, I really think I should cancel...

Mel
Melasked
Ultra Stratus Plush

I purchased ultra stratus plush in april this year from super amart and wish i had seen all reviews prior to spending $2800 for a bed that has given me awful back, neck pains and discomfort at night. Id wake up at night not feeling arms and shoulders. Never thought it was the bed until i decided to research the manufacturing features of the mattress. Obviously i am not the only person who is experiencing the same issues with.
Just seen ultra stratus plush discontinued..what does this mean?

Lans
Lans

Hi Mel, We had an Othokinetic that was purchased two years ago and it was faulty as it started to sink in the middle causing back pain. I would contact Sleepeeze and ask for them to come out and assess it as it maybe broken. It is not an easy process and their customer service is terrible but keep at them as for the cost of the product it should not be faulty. We were actually just given a replacement that is the exact same mattress as you purchased... I hope we do not find the same issue as it took us since December to finally get a replacement. If it is an issue with the mattress I would demand a refund as after they fixed ours it broke again after a few months.

Wesley
Wesleyasked
Luxury Gently Firm

We have only had this mattress for two years now and have had the same problems as described a above! We have two holes where we sleep and a lump in the middle of the bed. We kept changing it around constantly thinking it would pop back but get the same result! My partner has had to have repeat physio on her neck and back and it's so bad from sleeping on this mattress! We have a ten year warranty but are hesisitating to call as it looks like we will just get the same result! What should we do?

Olesya
Olesya

Hi, Wesley
Keep fighting for refund or exchange.
We wrote to the company as well as Super Amart. We sent reply to live.chat, but no news at all. I don't know if they are even looking into it. If not, i suggest we submit multiple affidavits and go as a group to the court. I've lost so much money on chiropractors before i worked out what caused my problems , that I'm ready to fight.

Get an answer from our members and Orthokinetic representatives

Orthokinetic Mattress Range