6Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly

Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly Questions & Answers

6Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly
Brand Manager for Parlux? Claim your listing.
Sharon
Sharon · 3800 Eco Friendly

I've just bought a Parlux 3800 and am finding the switches a little unexpected. When both switches are on medium it blows out cold air - I'm wanting the medium heat with gentle air flow and don't seem to be able to achieve this. Is this how it's meant to be? Thanks Sharon

Lara
Lara

The settings are confusing! I think they are the same on all models, and someone listed them out in the Q&A section on a review of a different model here: http://www.productreview.com.au/p/parlux-385-light.html

Rhonda
Rhonda · 3800 Eco Friendly

I have a short textured bob that needs blasting for it too look a bit wild. My hair is very thick and fine. I also have problems with my shoulder and arm so need the hairdryer to be light in weight. Which model should I choose without getting confused?

rossreviews
rossreviews

This model is actually surprisingly heavy and isn't particularly comfortable to hold up for extended periods of time. It is bigger than it looks online. It is pretty blast-y but the settings are definitely confusing and it blasts really hot air or vaguely expresses cool air. I probably wouldn't recommend it for a bob or for someone with shoulder problems.

alexsufian
alexsufian · 3800 Eco Friendly

What is the voltage for this model? Can it be operated by 110 volt?

Tech Queen
Tech Queen

240v

P. Angel
P. Angel · 3800 Eco Friendly

How does this hairdryer rate alongside the GHD equal?

ohi
ohi

Hi P Angel, sorry I haven't gotten back to you earlier. I haven't used the GHD Equal. What do you think of it?

Select a listing for your question
Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Parlux? Claim your listing.