Pedigree DentaStix Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Adriana

Adrianaasked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Large Dogs

My 20 mth old Retriever has cancer we are trying to eliminate carbs from his diet. Can you please advise the carb content

Mimi

Mimiasked

Pedigree DentaStix

Have these pedigree representatives actually read any of these reviews??? Can't they see that they are obviously giving dogs vomiting and diarrhea?? I can't believe after all these bad reviews that they have the gall to tell reviewer mike that there were no other reports of issues. What do they want from us a stat. Dec???

Darren

Hi Mimi, our small dog has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns out, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

Michelle
Michelle

Yes, exactly, please don't feed your dog these, my dog is sick from them. Vomiting and bloody stool.

jillwarneckebb

jillwarneckebbasked

Pedigree DentaStix

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, how dangerous is this????

jillwarneckebb

jillwarneckebbasked

Pedigree DentaStix

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, is this dangerous for them??????

Adam
Adam

I definitely would keep a good eye on them

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

Pedigree DentaStix

Give my puppy one off the puppy ones and he has been sick twice and had to runny poos. How long will the sickness last.

Althom
Althom

We found that the issue sorted itself out within 24 hours. Ours didn't vomit though. That's quite serious in a puppy. Get him to a vet.

Bonney D

Bonney Dasked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

What is the fat content of the dentastix. My dog has pancreatic and is on a low fat diet.

Darren

Hi Bonney, our small dog also has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns oit, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats questions

Get an answer from our members and Pedigree representatives