Run Auto Parts Questions & Answers

Samy K.

I am looking for oil filter for 2011 toyota corolla ZRE152RMY11 AUTO 1.8 PETROL

Dean J.
Dean J.

I had a bad experience with Run Auto Parts, so I would not recommend buying anything from them.
This is a review site and the reviews for Run Auto Parts is not good!

Pierre-Anthony C.
Pierre-Anthony C.

I need to replace the pads and rotors on my 2005 C5 HDI wagon, could you e-mail me with a price, please. I'm not at work due to covid and being a pensioner I have to work it into the budget.

Run Auto Parts   DM

Hi Pierre! may I grab your email address? I will let our part specialist contact you shortly.

BMW_Owner
BMW_Owner

I thought I would deal with and support a local online store. Lucas confirmed the part compatibility (in writing) before ordering. Wrong part arrived. Have sent 2 emails to request a replacement. It has been 3 working days and Run Auto Parts have not responded. Very poor service. Open eBay case pending... waiting for eBay to step in, as no one from the Run Auto Parts team will respond. BMWX3 - Owner

Run Auto Parts   DM

Thanks for your order BMW_Owner. Providing your VIN should have ensured 100% compatibility, so we're really sorry to hear the parts didn't fit your car!
We certainly accept returns of unused parts and I hope we can help with other parts for your X3 in future.

Paul R.
Paul R.

I ordered a part and paid for express post yesterday am. As of 1.45pm today I have not received notification that it has been dispatched

Run Auto Parts   DM

Hi Paul, our shipment notifications are emailed at around 4PM daily and I'm pleased to say your order is on its way.
Thanks, Heath