Sarah's Flowers

Sarah's Flowers Questions & Answers

Verifiedsarahsflowers.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Helen

Hi i received flowers on monday from my mum for my birthday when flowers got here they where dropping and felt hot so they are now just about dead im not happy that my old mum wasted her money on them

Helen

I will not be useing your business as the flowers i received not in a good condition when i received them mum sent them they were dropping anc hot when i got then it a shame as mum went to all the trouble of thinking of me i dont think she would be happy

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Helen, thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the arrangement you received! We're so sorry to hear that the flowers were in poor condition and would love to look into this further for you.
If you could please provide the 5 letter order reference that is found on the envelope along with the delivery address, we will be able to locate the order and contact you for a resolution.
Thanks!

Hi
Can I get Flower's delivered to Anna Bay NSW
by 12pm midday on Valentines Day 14th February 2020 ?

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Tim, Orders to Residential addresses are guaranteed to be delivered by 6pm, and orders to Businesses are guaranteed by 5pm. Due to the volume of orders going out over this time we are unable to give a time frame for your delivery or guarantee any earlier deliveries. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Tim K.

Can you deliver to Anna Bay NSW Flowers before 12pm midday on 14th February 2020

Brigitta S
Brigitta S

Can you collect the flowers,so you can deliver them yourself?

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Brigitta, Unfortunately we only offer delivery services. However you could have them delivered to yourself to then give to the recipient.

mariejoce956

I would like to ask how am I supposed to contact you , because I tried to click the number shown on the online it wouldn’t go through. I ordered online and I’m just wondering if my order is being prepared

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Marie, sorry we are having a few more calls than usual due to Valentine's day. If you would like to track your order you can click the link in your email, or otherwise, you can give our team a call on 1300 399 356. Sorry again for the delay in our reply!

Lorraine L
Lorraine L

Who do you use for flower in Huonville 7109 Tasmania?

david
david

How can you charge so much just for a small bunch with unopened flowers that looks nothing like the picture on the website? and for delivery, there are not enough info and miscommunication occurred. The lady on the phone was rude, and unprofessional. Don't you think your business is a scam? Untrustworthy?

Gaye Kalpus
Gaye Kalpus

Hi David, Im sorry you've found this to be the case, I personally have used Sarahs flowers 3-4 times now as I have a business in the local area. I have ordered by phone & on the internet & have seen the flowers after they were delivered.

As I said, I can only say from MY personal experience, and would be the first one to say if I wasnt happy with service or quality, Im sorry yours wasnt a good experience.

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi David, I'm really sorry that you didn't have a great experience with us. We take our feedback very seriously and I can assure you that this will be followed up. Can I please have your order reference? Thanks

Sarah’s flowers,

How much time do your staff devote to writing made up positive reviews? After every bad review there are 5 the same/next day with positive, over the top, obviously fake reviews. The people writing them have only ever posted the one review.. so you’re telling me all these people are SO pleased with their flowers they’ve created a profile to say how fast your delivery is? PLEASE

The bad reviews are in STARK contrast to the 5 other positive reviews posted shortly after.

Julian McNally
Julian McNally

Nope, mine's genuine. I have my own reputation to consider. I have no connection with this business other than I used them once (actually twice, now, but the review is based on the first order. However the person who received the flowers on the second order was equally pleased). I've used my real name so you can google me or even phone me if you want to verify what I've said here.

I agree with you though - fake reviews are appalling!

Allie

Oh, ok Julian. And you just happened to be scrolling through this question and answer page the day after I wrote this.. seems legit.

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Allie, All our reviews are from our customers, whether your feedback is positive or negative, we want to hear it so we can resolve any issues that may have occurred. If you haven't been happy with the service you have had with us - please let me know so we can discuss this with you. Thank you

sam
sam

HI !

I was sent flowers by my Son & Daughter In Law - who live in Hobart - to us in West Pennant Hills - Sydney - 2125 - yesterday. The bouquet is beautiful - but the Roses are all drooping & withering away - in 1 day ! What do I do ?

Sam Rizwi

[number removed]

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear this. If you wanted to give our customer service team a call we would love to resolve this for you. Thank you!

Cheryl
Cheryl

I have more flowers ordered to be delivered on 30th of January so does that mean I'll have the delivery charge dropped? Regards Cheryl

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for your question. Do you mind providing us with your order reference so I can look into this for you. Thanks

Jag
Jag

Hi Sarah

I placed an order today for my wedding anniversary & it has not arrived, we r going home tomorrow & won't be here tomorrow, could someone call me ASAP!!

Julie

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi JAG - what is your order reference? Thank you!

Aly
Aly

I want to know why the flowers delivered look nothing like the picture on your web page. Very embarrassed with what was delivered. Will not be a returning customer

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Aly, I'm really sorry to hear this! Could you please provide your order reference code so i can locate your order and find out what happened! Thank you

Chris
Chris

Hello my name is Chris and I ordered flowers from you for Mother's Day and you never delivered them and you never replied to my emails and all you sent me after I had paid was the reference number at the end of my order on your web site which is GRCJF.

You then followed to take the money out of my bank account ($77) and still you won't answer me? I try this now and hopefully I get a response for someone at sarah's flowers.

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for your message. I can see your order has been refunded in full. I'd like to apologise again for what happened. Thank you

mariejoce956

I cant even contact them

ann
ann

Hi just wondering as a follow up I my review in regards to have pretty in pink bouquet why the one my mother received for her 75th was full of Fern and camellia or some type of glossy GreenLeaders which are not shown in the picture on you webpage !? I think I ordered flowers not green filler !

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Hi Ann, We have responded to your review requesting your order reference code so we can call you and speak to you further about this. If you could please get back to us or call us on 1300 448 335. Thank you

bmw
bmw

I have ordered flowers to be delivered today, Monday 20/4. DZOQS inv#......58613

I have just read the negative reviews for Sarah's and hope I don't regret using your florist. Can you guarantee what I paid for?

Sarah’s Flowers   DM

Good Morning, Thank you for your question. We always guarantee what you order is what you will receive. If for whatever reason we can't supply the same flowers, we make a substitution of a similar or higher value and will notify you of this sub. If an accident ever occurs, we are always willing to fix any situation no matter what :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff members on 1300 448 335. Thank you ! The Sarah's Flowers Team.

Michelle
Michelle

HI bmw. I wasn't happy with what was delivered but to their credit, they made up for it by delivering a second, much bigger, more beautiful bunch of flowers. Perhaps it depends on which store they're coming for.

LANA
LANA

at least you got a second bunch.. I never received my one!! Some apology!

Get an answer from our members and Sarah’s Flowers representatives