Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite

Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc...

30 questions from our users

Lea M.
Lea M.asked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Where do I find my review that I wrote but is on hold till Sealy reaches out to me

Richard W.
Richard W.asked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I see some of the negatives are those coming of old bad beds your bodies are custom too and in some cases 10+year old beds to brand new beds that has more support.
Complaining after a few weeks or months bad backs or pains.
Did you get use to the mattress after 3 months???
and to those whom have had for few years does it begin to sag ??

Shirley C.
Shirley C.asked

Hi
I would like to find out the difference between the exquisite Vienna (which can be purchased at Harvey Norman, Snooze etc) vs Soho (David Jones only)? The reviews here appear to be for the Vienna.
Appreciate any feedback as the price point difference between Vienna and Soho is quite substantial.

Jenny B

I think they’re the same. I purchased Soho from DJ’s but I can see a seen in label which says Exquisite. BTW Not loving mine but will reserve final judgement a little while. Customer service ok so far / but they haven’t had to actually do anything just pleasant phone discussion.

*sewn in label

Joanne
Joanneasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

HELP Please !! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT...
We purchased 2x Sealy Vienna LSgl Mattress-Medium firm. Now 4 wks in, my husband has no problem with the new mattress. I go to bed feeling great but wake up with agonising back pain and feel the new mattress is not providing enough lumbar support and feel the mattress' indentation is too dipping. I have no problem with the medium firmness on overall body - just the insufficient lumbar support is causing back pain more severe.
New mattress/es should last a good 10 years as it is an important investment but it is a hit and miss situation where one is having to live with an expensive item that I feel anxious of waking up with a serious back pain.
The new mattress is only 4 weeks old even though we rotated the mattress after the initial 2 weeks as per instruction.
HELP Please !! (Signed: Joanne)

Karen
Karenasked
Posturepedic Exquisite King Single

Hi Currently we have a firm queen bed but are looking at purchasing 2 king long singles - Vienna Plush for me and Vienna medium for my husband as we both have different needs. We will have the the 2 beds pushed together, however, we have been told that the edge of the mattresses are hard and not comfortable to lie on and wondering if this is the best option for us. Have you had any feedback in relation to this or can you provide further information please.

Sealy
Sealy A.Sealy

Hi Karen,
Thank you for getting in touch. To assist you with this, we would be more than happy to set up a call with one of our consultants to discuss the best option for you. Please do reply via private message with your contact details and the best time to call and we will be in touch this week.
Best wishes,
Sealy of Australia

Linda S
Linda Sasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Why don't Sealy posturpedic mattresses have a fabric grip on their sides anymore? We bought our first Sealy in 1978 and from memory,it had a grip. I'm sure it was in the days when mattresses had to be turned, but not needed now. But it would be really helpful, when beds have to be moved( carpets cleaned etc) to have the grips again. We have only ever bought Sealy over the years, from double to queen to king, and 2 king singles. We are 70 years of age and need all the help we can get. Any chance of this little addition? Jim and Linda Stanger, Largs. NSW.

Carole L.
Carole L.asked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I have an old (bought in 1976) Sealy exquisite style mattress that has lasted well all these years. It is soft as I preferred. Now the middle is sagging. I want to replace with similar mattress. What do you suggest?

Shani Samarasinghe
Shani Samarasingheasked
Posturepedic Exquisite Double

Cost of Posturepedic Exquisite Double Mattress please

m l.
m l.asked
Posturepedic Exquisite

does the vienna (from harvey norman) go under a different name at other stores or at Sealy online store

Olive
Oliveasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I am looking for a quality comfortable queen size bed. Reviews from Constar say Sealy Exquisite topped the list for 2nd year in a row. This bed had 4 and 5 star ratings for the different parts of the bed by Constar. I have been doing lots of research and now find customers aren't happy with the bed. I am fast losing confidence in any bed, and particularly the honesty of companies and salespeople. I have a bad back and neck problems and can't afford to be making a mistake. I think the public has a great deal of difficulty choosing the right bed because of lack of trust in the industry. It seems to be a hit or miss situation.
Do you have any helpful advice.

Olive
Oliveasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I am wanting to buy a queen size bed and have been researching the Posturepedic Exquisite as Constar claims it topped customer satisfaction for two years in a row. They had 4 & 5 ratings on the individual requirements. I had almost made up my mind, but after reading reviews I find I am now back to square one. I don't now feel I can trust companies or salespeople. It seems to be a hit or miss situation in buying such an expensive item. I have back and neck problems and can't afford to make such a huge mistake in getting the wrong bed. Do you have any helpful suggestions. Pricilla.

Dunerider
Dunerider

I have personally been unimpressed with our Exquisite.I know exactly how you feel regarding trusting the sales people.They are often influenced to sell certain brands over others it seems.
At first the Exquisite mattress felt ok, however after a short period it developed a noticeable depression.
The mattress also feels much softer now than when it was new.Unfortunately I
can no longer recommend Sealy.Their
customer service is not what it used to be.
Perhaps try a mattress from Sleeping Duck.I am not sure how easy it is to
test one though.Good luck.

Sealy
Sealy A.Sealy

Hi Pricilla,

Thank you so much for your question, we understand it can be quite a daunting process to look for a new mattress, as it's an important investment. The Exquisite range harnesses Posturepedic technology and is part of our luxury range. We are incredibly proud of our Canstar rating, and that our Sealy mattresses are made locally, so when you choose a mattress in-store, it is 'made-to-order' in one of our five Australian factories.

We understand that there's a lot of information online and in store and sometimes it helps to just talk through the options. We could arrange for someone from head office to get in touch? If that is of interest, please do reply via private message with your best contact details, and we will be in touch today.

Best wishes,
Sealy of Australia

Graham
Grahamasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I would like to know if the Carlisle from Myers and the Tribeca from David Jones are the same technical specifications?

Lee
Leeasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Can you tell me the names of this bed with all your major retailers? I am talking about the Exquisite ensemble?

Guy
Guyasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Are Sealy Optimum mattress’s hotter or colder than a normal mattress?

Wal
Walasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Prices for your sealy range?

JasonM
JasonM

Hi Wal,
I purchased mine for 50% off retail price at Myer. Mattress and base was $3,500

Grumpy
Grumpyasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

I wanted to ask if there is any truth in the claim that Sealy make different quality beds in the Exquisite Range for the different Retailers, are they all made the Beds in the Exquisite made to the same standard for each Retailer that sells this particular product.

jeremy.ieraci

Would love to know. I think I saw one made in Vic and one in SA..

jeremy.ieraci

I do know they call them different names across different retailers and change the look, which is great for retailer margins and Sealy because the retailers make a better profit margin while Sealy has more retailers happy to market their products using their floorspace

blonde
blondeasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

What is the difference between a luxor medium enhance vs a exquisite rockefeller medium please?

jeremy.ieraci

From what I understand. The more expensive models are just a different material for the pillowtop that disperses heat a little more

Caz
Cazasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

Whats difference between enhanced vs exquisite?

Snoozy36

I’m sorry - I have absolutely no idea!

M.sch
M.schasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

How high is it off the ground

JamesO

We have our bed on our own frame so I am unable to advise on this.
I believe that the standard legs for the mattresses are the same height.

Janet
Janetasked
Posturepedic Exquisite

What kind of mattress protector would I purchase for the exquisite ? Due to the double layer.

JamesO

Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer on this. I would suggest you try the bed for a while then decide if you need anymore padding or just a simple protector.
We use a mattress topper but only because we already had it for our previous bed and we don't have anywhere to store it :).

Snoozy36

I use a merino wool mattress protector. Because the wool helps regulate body temperature. (I’m told a merino wool mattress topper could also work).
When I used my existing cotton mattress protector, I overheated (even with no blanket on) due to the ‘plush’ topper on the mattress.

Get an answer from our members and Sealy representatives

Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite