Silent Partner Bellagio

Silent Partner Bellagio Questions & Answers

Plush, Medium, Firm (See All)
Listing monitored by Silent Partner

5 questions from our users

Robert K.
Robert K.asked
Bellagio

Can the matress be placed on a slat base bed.

Jon S.
Jon S.

Veronicaasked
Medium King Single

Need a recommended tight fitting king single bottom sheet as all I have purchased slip off the edges. I have 2 king single mattresses on an adjustable base.

RiaL
RiaL

Hi Veronica, I also have a King Single adjustable bed, I buy my sheets from 'Adairs' in Toowoomba Qld, if you ring there Warehouse number 1300783005, you will not be dissapointed....Regards Ria

Thank you RiaI will do this. Cheers

Dianne P.
Dianne P.
mezza
mezzaasked
Bellagio Medium

We have the medium in a king it’s been 3 months and is still feeling a little firm, but does offer great back support! Side sleeper. We wanted to swap for the plush but were worried in time it would get too soft and feel too hot. Didn’t know what to do! I think the medium will feel better in a few more months, has anyone had one for that long? Plush may not be good in the long run although it felt nice in the shop. The Shop assistant did mention to have a loose sheet on the bed as that affects the firmness.

Sue Martin
Sue Martin
linda7asked
Bellagio Plush

Hi just wondering if you were charged to reupholster the bed you exchanged? Thanks

Eyelashasked
Bellagio

Hi Milly. just bought a silent partner bellagio queen bed medium. Only slept on one night and found it too firm. Have aches and pains in shoulders. The plush in the store appeared to be too soft. Did forty winks charge you anything for swapping or refund you for changing to medium?

linda7

Hi, we were charged $150 (they wanted $300) to reupholster the bed we returned, they wouldn’t exchange until we agreed. Did this happen to you too?

Eyelash

Thanks Milly. We haven't decided if we will swap. We're still in the trial period and getting used to it, however it is quite firm for a medium bed.

Get an answer from our members and Silent Partner representatives