Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01

Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01 Questions & Answers

CJF01BLAU (Black), CJF01CRAU (Cream), CJF01PBAU (Pastel Blue), etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Smeg

7 questions from our users

Mez
Mezasked
Citrus Juicer CJF01

I have just read the reviews, was a little undecided, now I am sure I will wait a little longer, have any of these issues been addressed and are there any that can manage to do more than 2 juices?

Al E.
Al E.asked
CJF01BLAU (Black)

I was gifted the smeg juicer by my nephew around October 2020. I was juicing today and the motor just stopped working. What can I do its only 6 months old?
Received from [Name Removed] in October 2020

Dozzaasked

How powerful are these

Asad
Asad

Not at all worth the cost. I sold mine in the secondary market and bought Citrus Press by Philips. It is inexpensive, much more powerful, and great value for money. I believe any common brands shall perform better than Smeg. ;)))))

Tas Mo
Tas Moasked
Citrus Juicer CJF01

My juicers just stopped rotating on the second time, was so impressed the first time I used it . I am from Durban South Africa . Any ideas?

Lucinda Jones

Contact Smeg Customer Service. It would be under warranty.
Mine was overheating and ceasing to juice after one glass. Have to juice very quickly with each orange or the motor can't keep up.

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message

Hi Tas Mo - This is an Australian product review website, you will need to contact Smeg South Africa in regards to your problem, You can contact Smeg South Africa direct : info@smegsa.co.za Kind regards, Lesley from Smeg Australia.

Veenu Varghese
Veenu Vargheseasked
Citrus Juicer CJF01

I have been gifted a Smeg Juicer by my mum and it has stopped working. My Mum reside in South Africa at the time, she has moved to India recently. I live in Australia. I started using the Smeg Juicer 3 days ago, since oranges are in season now. On the 3rd day its stopped working. I have contacted Australian Smeg and they say the juicer is an European model and cant help. Can you please let me know if something can be done?

My email address is veenurani123@gmail.com

It is such a shame, such an expensive juicer just stops working!

Arif
Arifasked
Citrus Juicer CJF01

We have the same problem. And not even a glass. It stops working. Got to wait for long until it starts working again. For a bright red one...looks awesome..but not worth the time. Any help?

Steve C.SmegSend a private message
Moon
Moonasked
CJF01RDAU (Red)

Do they have available this model?

Lucinda Jones

There is only one model. The juicer is a relatively new addition to the Smeg small appliances range. It's exclusive to David Jones.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01