Snapfish

10 questions from our users

Dee

Deeasked

Dear Snapfish.
Why should anyone order from you with all of these terrible reviews?

Steph
Steph

Because they were cheap. You get what you pay for though.

Andrew Crouch

Andrew Crouchasked

Regarding the Snapfish wall calendars. Is it possible to have a photo printed on the rear cover?

Vladamir Gottwald

Vladamir Gottwaldasked

Hello dear...
I would like to print /create book with some stories which some of them will have pictures.
It would be possible ,please ?
regards from
Vladimir Gottwald
[email removed]

Candice
Candice

I did get a photo book printed and the quality was good. But only as good as the quality of the photos you took. So take care when uploading photos. For example, dark photos will come out quite dark so you may need to edit some photos but be sure it does not distort the quality.

Sandra

Sandraasked

How do you get off their mailing list? The unsubscribe page comes with a warning that it is not secure.I have requested to be removed but still the emails come. Very frustrating!

unhappy67
unhappy67

Hi, just as you’ve asked the question, I’ve just received another email from Snapfish. I also had unsubscribed. I’ll see how I go stopping this and let you know. This is the first company I have unsubscribed from and still receive emails, crazy..

Chezza333

Chezza333asked

Hi I purchased a book yesterday and tried to enter the promo code and it said it finished on the 21st so I paid full price now your website is saying promo extended am I entitled to this promotion discount? Cheers CHERYL

Bron
Bron

Hi Cheryl. Yes they did extend the promo. I would definately take it further. Send an email for sure. They run lots of specials. Never pay full price. In their interest in keeping a happy good customer they hopefully will give you a credit on your account. Good luck!

Julie D.
Julie D.

Hi how long from when I do my book online to when I receive it

Jules

Julesasked

Where do I get a refund? I have spent $300 and for nothing. The quality is horrid. Colour is shocking, and all the definition is lost. Grainy and terrible. As a professional photographer I wouldn't give these away to clients because I wouldn't have any more clients!!

JZ66
JZ66

Why don't you contact Snapfish direct? We can't help you. There is online chat available if you can't get a, telephone number.

Andrew T
Andrew T

I tried the online chat, but contacting a supervisor on the telephone got me free postage on my next order and replacement prints..

Nel
Nel

I've ordered numerous photo books which were lovely, yesterday I was delivered a sub standard magazine quality piece of rubbish.. it was the 3rd in a series of books, the first two just lovely but this one absolutely hideous.. the photos muddy & pixilated.... The glossy cover replaced with a matt finish that marks as soon as you touch it, paper quality cheap & nasty.. black glue oosing onto the front & back pages ..this screams out sourcing..I work in media & have recommended Snapfish to my fellow work colleagues.. unless they can send me the quality I've paid for I think an staff email is on the cards ...

Reid

Reidasked

I am hours getting my photos in order only to be totally confused in trying to compile my book of which I want three copies any help would appreciated

Reid Dupuis

Erin
Erin

Go with Blurb or Photobook Australia instead.

Howard

Howardasked

I am in the middle of ordering my holiday cards and it is frozen on the screen where I gave my mailing address and it said "nicely done! Just one sec... and l have been waiting for a long time. I don't want to lose my data, as it took so long to get the picture to download. I also want to order 260 cards and it showed a max of 140 cards. Can you help me?

kfjfmjg
kfjfmjg

You need to disable any Adblocker you have installed such as Ublock origin or ghostly.

Brenda Wilson

Brenda Wilsonasked

I want to put a scenery picture onto canvas. But every way I try it (with Snapfish) ..it cuts half my picture out. I WANT TO HAVE THE WHOLE PICTURE ON THE CANVAS. Is there a trick to it? Anyone able to help please?

wendy56
wendy56

Hi,
Your photo is going to wrap around the frame, which is usually a nice feature, but I can see how you'd be frustrated if you want the entire picture to appear on the front of the frame. It helps when you're taking a photo that you think you'd like to put on canvas to keep this in mind so you can get more of your subject within the front of the frame.
Sorry I can't be more of a help with this. I have many canvases from snapfish and love the way the picture wraps around the edges :)

charlie
charlie

Hello,
I would recommend you to explore the layout options. You have the choice to have it color wrap or photo wrap :) just play around the project space. Good luck!

Ian A Hawkins

Ian A Hawkinsasked

Can I print a book of my own poetry and illustrate it with my own art work / photos?

Jane
Jane

There are pages with text in the middle and you can place photos around the outside. You select the type of page and click and drag.
I've made photobooks with long descriptions or a brief story around the photo above etc so a poetry book with photos will be easy to do.

Get an answer from our members and Snapfish representatives