Sunbeam Double Sieve

5 questions from our users

Kevin K.
Kevin K.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

Ilona Potter
Ilona Potterasked
Double Sieve

is this a cold press juicer?
will it juice leafy greens, paw paw, banana, celery?

Michael Allfrey

Please Note: The Sunbeam Double Sieve juicer is absolutely useless. After just a couple of kilograms of peeled and pithed oranges, two grapefruit, peeled and a few Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored, it went up in very acrid smoke that smelt dangerous. After our lock-down it is going back to The Good Guys for their dumpster. I will not even bother about a warranty claim with such an awful Chinese-made con-job!
Also sent two E-mails and a letter to The Good Guys, but no response at all - the modern way!

danielle
danielleasked
Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

Jen S.
Jen S.asked
Double Sieve

Hello I am new to the juicing world. Can you mix soft and hard together?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Jen S,
You can mix a vast range of soft and hard fruit or vegetable. We invite you to visit our website www.sunbeam.com.au to view the JE7800/JE5600. The booklet is very helpful with hints.

Louis R.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

What are the speeds in RPM. Is it a slow juicer?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Hi Louis,

It has two speeds, one for hard fruits and vegetables and one for soft fruit and vegetables. If you go to this site you will find all the information you will need. https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx
I don't know the speeds but it is very fast and it munches everything I have put into it and it's very easy to use.
Hope this helps.

Selina
Selina

Hi Louis,
I bought this juicer recently. Incredibly well-designed. As soon as the item hits the double sieve the juice is out in the container. I don't know the revs per minute but I would consider it very fast. The speed also comes with the minimisation of having to pre-cut things before placing in the juicing chute, There is none of that feeling of waiting for an empty kettle to boil!

Hi Lorraine and Selina

I re-checked the Sunbeam site and the Sunbeam JE9000 is a slow juicer; it makes a difference to the quality of the juice. Thanks to both of you for helping.

Cheers,
Louis

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Sunbeam Double Sieve