Sunbeam MultiBlender Electronic Touch Blend

19 questions from our users

ShockedCustomer

ShockedCustomerasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7950

Hi I recently bought a Sunbeam PB8080 but can't find the rubber ring. Can I get it replaced?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi ShockwedCustomer,
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. At present there aren't any spare parts available for this product. If purchased with in the last 12 mths and you have your receipt, please return the unit to the store of purchase for a replacement.

Joanne M

Joanne Masked

The blender jug has leaked liquid into the motor. This happened because the blade was not screwed in tightly enough & the motor housing is not sealed. How can I check that it’s still safe to use the blender? I don’t want to get an electric shock.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Joanne M,
the middle part of the lid is what you need to screw the blades back in. The teeth of the lid attachment fit into the blade assembly. This ensures you get a tight fit when tightening.

Avi

Aviasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7950

Can't pull the jug off its stuck, any help?

Jade R

Jade Rasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7950

Why is the off button not working? Any help?

Steven Roach
Steven Roach

Hi Jade, I don’t know . Ours is working fine. Steve

simon

simonasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7950

Hello we used hot tap water to clean the jug and there was a loud cracking noise, accompanied by a big new crack through the glass jug. We have small children so the hot water is not even overly hot. Are you not supposed to clean your jug with hot water? If not how are you supposed to get the thing cleaned!? thanks Simon

sally

Doesn't sound right! The product states not to put hot liquid in (cooking soup etc) but I haven't had a problem washing it in the sink (on the inside of jug). Take it back to the place of purchase. It sounds faulty.

Pedrooooo

Pedroooooasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7910

Hi my mum uses this blender and she had it for years and sweats by it is there a place to get exact same one now?

Heather

Can I suggest you go to the Sunbeam website and ask if they have the same blender still available or go onto E Bay or a similar site and have a look there.

Kind regards

Sue

Sueasked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7910

hi my blender leaks i was wondering if I'm missing another rubber ring? I have one that fits around the sharp blades.when i pour water in the jug it just runs straight through.

sally

Hi Sue. Make sure the blade part is screwed into the jug tightly. It uses only 1 rubber ring. If it still leaks, return it to place of purchase. Hope that helps.

Hi Sue,

Yes Sally is correct, please ensure the blade is screwed in securely. Otherwise please give us a call on 1300 881 861 with a copy of your receipt and we can look at replacing the blade for you.

Kind Regards

lin

linasked

How do I get the glass of to clean the inside?

sally

Hi Lin. The manual doesn't indicate the glass can be removed. This is a design fault because it means the base of the jug cant be cleaned. They recommend soaking. I haven't tried that so I cant recommend that from experience. I don't like soaking for damage to the plastic and metal parts.

Heather

Hello Lin. The Glass jug is fixed to the stainless blades and cannot be pulled apart. It is fixed for safety reasons and also so the jug does not leak when in use. Just soak the jug with white vinegar and teaspoon of carb soda if there is something difficult to remove.

Paul
Paul

Can't be removed? So damn hard to clean properly!!! What morons design things now a days!

Hillary V

Hillary Vasked

Hello,
We recently received the Multiblender Electronic as a belated wedding gift and it has stopped working after only 4 uses. When we plug it in and turn on the outlet the lights do not come on anymore. The jug is in the correct position and everything is the same as before but it seems the electronics have just died completely. Is there anything we can try? Otherwise we would obviously like a replacement since we have only had this blender for 3 weeks and 4 uses.

Dear Hillary V,
We are sorry to hear about the experience you've had with you PB7950. Please contact our Consumer Support Team on: 1300 881 861, for further assistance.
Kind Regards

PT77

PT77asked

MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7950

The jug on blender pb7950 cracked when cleaning with hot water. Can I replace it with jug from PB9800 as plastic?

Heather

I personally would not replace with anything other than the original. I have looked on EBay and there is an identical jug for sale at $47.00 but I don't know how much postage!!

Cheers HR

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

I purchased this blender this morning, and I am unable to remove the blade assembly from the base of the jug, (following the directions of the unlock arrows!) Any suggestions on how to turn it?

Mark O'Driscoll
Mark O'Driscoll

Hi Vanessa,
I may be stating the obvious but I assume you are using the clear plastic piece from the lid as a tool to turn the blade attachment anti-clockwise, it has notches that fit into the blade housing. Sorry, but that is how our one comes apart.

Heather

Hello. I was not able to remove blades on my blender. I never had trouble cleaning as I would put two cups of hot water then half cup of white vinegar then turn on. Rinse out and it was always perfectly clean.

Cheers

Carol Dangerfield

Carol Dangerfieldasked

I have a brand new electronic multifunction blender. Plug it in & switch on & nothing happens. As though it is dead.
No lights nothing. Have tried in other power outlets. Please help - Is there something we are missing ?
Carol

Sunbeam C.Sunbeam

Check the positioning of the jug.
Try turning it 90 degrees to see what happens. The motor will not activate if the jug is not positioned correctly

haideezasked

My blender lights are flashing and it wont stay on unless I hold the button in - any ideas what is wrong with it?

Sunbeam C.Sunbeam

Try re-positioning the jug. The safety switch is activated by a tab on the base of the jug ,and if it is in the wrong position ,the lights flash.

haideez

I have tried this - do you think the tab could be broken?

Markof

Markofasked

Hi Have a problem in that the base has come off one corner. When I lock the blades back in, everything is perfect, and holds liquid. When I use it the base on one corner comes adrift from the glass and the liquid leaks out the bottom. Is there anyway that this can be repaired or do I need to purchase a new jug (which I will not be happy about) as the blender is just over 12 months old and has rarely been used?

SMH
SMH

Hi Markof

I haven't had his issue with mine so maybe email Sunbeam and see what they say.

Good luck

Bruce

Bruceasked

Is this Blender suitable for making peanut butter? So far has been awesome.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Bruce, would recommend you use a food processor to make Peanut Butter as a blender requires more liquid.

Jord

Jordasked

It this blender able to handle ice?

Hi Jord,

Thank you for your enquiry, you are able to blend ice in your PB7650, please refer to page 6 in the instruction Booklet.

Crushing Ice use the PULSE button
Crush Ice Add ¼ cup of water. Use the
PULSE button 3-4 times in succession for crushed ice.

Sunbeam Customer Care

Glenn

Glennasked

Hi there just wondering if anybody has any idea how to get actual base off so i can clean it? I've taken out the blade but can't figure out how to get the base off.

Whatver
Whatver

Hi Glenn, you should be able to use the clear plastic part of the lid as a 'key' to undo it from underneath

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Glenn, The base of your Blender cannot be removed as it is moulded to the jug. For further assistance please contact us on 1300 881 861.

Bev Attwood

Bev Attwoodasked

Does this blender do hot as well as cold foods?

Cassandram
Cassandram

When my parents bought ours they were told it did hot foods, though when used for this purpose the jug cracked and we have needed to replace it.

Pat177asked

Hi, I've had my blender for 3 days and I am am stumped as to how to remove the blades! I see the arrows underneath as to which way to turn it but to get a good grip is not easy, unless of course they have suctioned on. Is there a special way of removing them?

AaronJ
AaronJ

As I mentioned in my review, its a bit fiddly. Place the jug upside down on a bench top, clasp the pentagonal part and twist anti-clockwise. Takes some decent hand strength initially to get it to budge.

nfenech
nfenech

On the lid you can take out the top part, it's like a measuring cup. That is the tool you use to remove the blades, from the base. I think it's in the book? Hope that helps

Hi,
I’m sorry to have wasted your time. After I had sent the email below to you I sort of thought it was real strange that there was nothing in the booklet on removing the blade so I went through it again!
You’ve guessed it, 2 pages were clinging together. The book was a bit wrinkled from the way it was packed, I guess this must have done it.
Anyway I have it sussed now, so many thanks for your prompt reply.

Pat

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives