Suncorp Motor Insurance

6 questions from our users

Norma P.

Norma P.asked

Motor Insurance

Zero star from me! I had accident I heat gutter on my left side bumper and when I try to reverse cuase I’ve panic already I accidentally heat someone bumper behind so I had damage in my back bumper also but the car behind no damage in his front bumper so I tried to claim my left side bumper and my back bumper but Suncorp want me to pay $600 excess twice! $600 excess for my left bumper and $600 excess for back bumper cause they said it’s two deferent action! Can you believe it that’s why I insured my car for. Suncorp just want peoples money we don’t get any return from our money. So I will cancel my house policy and my car policy from Suncorp. Very Disappointed

Arjun G.
Arjun G.

They are really terrible and dont care about costumer and their money

Mick M

Mick Masked

Motor Insurance

Why has this post been rejected can’t you handle the truth

ben dover
ben dover

check the guidelines on product review, its product review who deletes the posts Suncorp cant do it

Cornelius Boshoff

Cornelius Boshoffasked

Motor Insurance

What is your definition of private use? Is driving to Uni every day regarded as private use?

Evan

Evanasked

Motor Insurance

Although Suncorp offer lifetime guarantee from a legal point of view who are the ones that have to honour it who being the repair shop or the insurance company and in the end who wares the bill for rerepairs

Johstinson

Johstinsonasked

Motor Insurance

If you have comprehensive advantages and need a windscreen replaced (first one this year) do I still have to ring Suncorp or can I just give the windscreen people my insurance policy number?

Johnno P
Johnno P

I've been in this situation and found that by calling the Suncorp insurance line and going through their phone prompts, if you only have damage to your windscreen (i.e. no other panel damage as part of a larger claim), your call gets routed to the windscreen people (O'Brien) and they handle it.

malaika

malaikaasked

Motor Insurance

Am just wondering if this advanced car insurance is worth it compared to what you can pay with other insurance. Has anyone every received a free car rental if they have an accident?

MC
MC

Sorry I haven't needed to or heard of anyone recieving any free car while their car gets fixed.

GDSA

Nope.. if you're with Suncorp or GIO good luck. they say they'll give you this and that.. but once they sucker you into signing up or moving over you'll get nothing back.. Only wish you don't have a car accident, if you do I can guarantee you they'll say your car is a write off. RACV is better. Suncorp and GIO are the one and the same business

GDSA

I was offered free car when my car was damaged or for repair under my insurance with GIO. Signed up all happy and when the time came, I got peanuts.. lol Seriously. Nothing. They give you excuses like we don't have a vehicle at the moment or that you have to be living x Kms from the service station. etc etc..

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives