Supercheap Auto Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Col W.

Col W.asked

Supercheap Auto

When my order SAU0001100867 placed on the 13th of March is likely to be delivered.
Despite two emails to Supercheap, asking for the tracking number and not receiving a reply, I am coming to the conclusion that Supercheap is fraudulently advertising 50% off a product they do not have.

Customer CareSupercheap Auto

Hi Col,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us and we sincerely apologise for the experience you have had with Supercheap Auto so far.

As we would like to be able to resolve this for you, we have sent you an email based on the information provided in your review.

If you have any further questions, please respond via the email we have sent you.

Once again, we do apologise for your experience and for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards,

Sarah,

Johhny

Johhnyasked

Supercheap Auto

Do you guys sell blinker fluid coz my blinkers are not working properly.

john smith
john smith

can you please explain what blinker fluid is never heard of it. since when did blinkers need fluid

John AppleSeed
John AppleSeed

a lot of the new vehicles have started using blinker fluid as a way to extend the life of the blinker bulbs, if you want more information on this technique watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6GsXhBb10k

Fired Up
Fired Up

Ring and ask then report back here.

jv joke

jv jokeasked

Supercheap Auto

How much deposit to order in parts

wato
wato

Didn’t ask me for a deposit but save yourself aggravation and give online ordering from Supercheap a miss. Their customer support is rubbish and they are as slow as a wet week. Took them nine days to send me a coolant hose, after five days I asked when I might get it and all I got was we are waiting for the supplier. No initiative from Supercheap to ring the supplier and ask. I’m amazed they’re still in business

shannon williamsasked

Supercheap Auto

Since when do you have to pay a deposit to order in parts

Lucas
Lucas

online order means you pay for your parts, no "deposit" involved

shannon williams

I meant in-store i've never had to pay a deposit to order parts

Frances

Francesasked

Supercheap Auto

Do you have many problems with SCA thunder air compressor?

Len
Len

Yeah a few inferior products, a sander once that didn't seem to work properly, but the guy at the store tried it and said it was ok. Got some drill extension bits, you know for doing up screws etc the flat screwdriver and star point and others, well when trying to screw a screw in the whole tip of the bit just folded over so very soft, useless.

Kai Geikie

Kai Geikieasked

Supercheap Auto

I Have a 2008 Mitsubishi lancer es. It currently has the stock standard DVD and radio player built into the car. Is it possible to take that out some how and put a new one in?

IONUT
IONUT

No sound limit do this. Give them a call to make a idea to see what fit and if you cand do it yourself.

TINA

TINAasked

Supercheap Auto

Will supacheap still fit a head light bulb on my car?

Dan Johnsonasked

Supercheap Auto

Do they actually publish negative product reviews? I submitted one and I'm still getting the message "Your review is awaiting approval" a week later......

NickCigfree
NickCigfree

As far as I know they do. Especially when I slam Australia Post. I pay for express post and live in Express Post delivery area and get my express post whenever.

Dan Johnson

Er ... I was talking about the supercheapauto website, not this website

I too have submitted a couple of negative reviews for products and neither of them were published. They just disappeared. The bottom line for me now is not to trust reviews on SCA that can easily be skewed in SCA's favour.

Penny

Pennyasked

Supercheap Auto

Do you have to keep original packaging to return items?

pont67
pont67

If the product is faulty then no, as long as you have proof of purchase I.E. receipt, bank statement or similar they cannot refuse as proof. You also have the consumer law on your side if faulty, for some items you have a reasonable expectation of it's life span regardless of the 12 /24 months stated on the box etc. Check their returns policy though as they also have rights to refuse a return such as you changing your mind (that would be at their discretion)

Anne

Anneasked

Supercheap Auto

I want to know how I can put in a complaint about a worker at Supercheap in Griffith New South Wales about a manager?

Dan Johnson

1300 175 010 7.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday & 8.00am - 4.30pm Saturday - Sunday AEST or Email: onlinesales@supercheapauto.com.au

kara.maynemoro

kara.maynemoroasked

Supercheap Auto

Hi, just enquiring on your SCA brand cleaning products e.g glass cleaner etc what company actually produces the products? Reason asking starting my own cleaning business and getting a lot of my products from you.

Kind Regards