Supreme Caravans

Supreme Caravans Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Gary C.

Gary C.asked

How do you fix a flicmarster tap in the shower

Colin harvey

Colin harveyasked

Hi , we are wondering what type of Jack do Supreme supply with their new vans. Colin

Colin harvey

Colin harveyasked

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Who is responsible for checking that all electrical fittings. Gas regulators and plumming is all up to standard and been checked properly and sighned off on. Do the reps who are selling these vans in wa check these things. We bought our supreme classic new from George day in cannington in may 2017.have had problems with all of these things. Trip out swich and power inlet burnt out. Unknown and inferior parts !!

TEB
TEB

As far as I know a certified gas fitter.

Jeffasked

Hi there, Jeff here from NZ. Have just purchased a 2013 supreme caravan and find that, although I have very hot water when I pull valve at water heater box, the water is only warm at the taps including kitchen, bathroom and shower. How can that be. would not be hot enough to take a shower. As I said, down at the water heater itself it is very hot when pulling open the valve. Anyone?

Hi Jeff,
I can’t help but suggest you join the FaceBook group ‘ Leader and Supreme Caravan Owners’. Fantastic source of information, tips and really helpful when you have a question/issue.
Good luck. Bev

Thanks Bev

Garry Agnew

Garry Agnewasked

How do you remove the padded bed back board and the padded side lounge back rest in a 21 1/2ft 2011 Supreme Executive caravan so that the vinyl covering to both can be replaced/renewed?

Bev - Steve

Hi Gary, Not sure but suggest you join the ‘Leader and Supreme Caravan Owners Group’ on FaceBook and ask the question. It’s a great group and are always helpful. Just got our Caravan and have already got lots of helpful ideas. Good luck, Bev

Zac

Why would you want to remove them, Take the van to a repairer if need be

Joeasked

In a 2018 years old caravan is the hot water gas only?

In our van our hot water system is 240V as well as gas

Joe

Thank you Zac. I wrote our van is 2018 but its actually 2008. I wonder if you could advise where the switch would be to 240V if I had one?

Jim A.

Jim A.asked

How to remove washing machine from executive series 2 van 2010

Donna Hunt

Donna Huntasked

How to set out our bathroom capsule

Kelly

Kellyasked

We have a 2014 supreme executive. The light above the shower does not turn off. We can not find a switch to turn it off. Is it supposed to be on all the time?

Rhb
Rhb

Hi
There is a little indentation (about thumb size) on the light gently press this and it will turn off

Cherbearasked

My son went to pick up his brand new van today however has driven home very disappointed without it.The van had many scratches on the outside walls, scratches on the fridge and door, marks on the leather and more. The salesman told them they had unrealistic expectations about the condition of their van and scratches were quite normal.I know what I think is correct and would like to know what you think about this comment. Obviously the salesman was not thinking when he chose those words.I look forward to a reply please. Tony Carter

Phillip K
Phillip K

you would not expect that sort of answer from a sales person their ideal is to sell anything and sell it properly I spent 21 years on the road selling and would never behave ion this manner. Personally I would look to retrieving my money and buying another product unless they are willing to fix the van or replace the van with another one preferable replace because your son will never be happy with this one
Phil

Cherbear

Thank you Philip. After two hours going back and forth, they have agreed to order another van for them however said they cant guarantee that the next one will be perfect.Unfortunately their Xmas holiday with the children is ruined as they will have to wait.Lets hope the future service is more professional.

John Hasked

need new interior blind sets (flyscreen/privacy) original fitment was NCE brand/no longer available , anyone fitted any other type?regards John H

sorry didn't mention 2012 supreme classic JohnH

Colin Z

Colin Zasked

How to take the microwave out to replace leaking sink mixer in 2010 Supreme spirit 24 ft. Colin

Karen

Karenasked

We are thinking of buying a supreme 18ft 6 Classic new any advice.

ts4d1234

ts4d1234asked

what size bearings for 2015 supreme executive

Kerry A.

Kerry A.asked

Getting a replacement microwave which is located above fridge how do you get old one out both are in a cabinet .

Gailasked

We are looking at buying a 21 foot executive supreme 2015 model should we buy one? very nervous have heard some bad information

Mick
Mick

Hi we have had no issue with ours but remember it is now nine years old a lot has changed in the caravan industry. At present I am not happy with them tried to ask about our ATM upgrade not one answer to our email it appears they are not interested unlike when we bought it. Beware of your Tare weight and ATM weight as most I believe are not right.
As ATM is the big issue now make sure you have a good amount of weight you can put in the van without going over the ATM.
They do not allow for water or gas and in some cases the bed so beware.
Hope this helps.

Gail

Thank you for that information it is greatly appreciated. I also worry if we buy and don’t like will we be able to sell. The one we have been watching has been on the market since August which is another worry. Will keep looking I think.

Suew

Suewasked

How do i put bed storage bed down? Has struts

Dave Atkinson
Dave Atkinson

It should just lower.
If not then maybe your struts are not positioned properly or are lose.

Margaret Fife

Margaret Fifeasked

How are Supreme Caravans standing up in the manufacturing side, any problems?

Jasper1st

On the initial pick up there was many flaws with the Caravan, the local dealer and manufacturer were difficult to deal with, Tv bracket on an angle, it leaked through the roof, plumbing was substandard, the sound system did not work and still does not work after repairs, foot stools at the end of dining seating fell off after first trip, these were repaired by me, 6 years later still working, exposed shop nails sticking out if the timber, roof was scratched, we noticed this on our first trip, we were accused of doing this.
Eventually the Caravan was transported to Melbourne for repairs, only to be told that it would cost us $1,000.00 to return the van to NSW, or collect it ourselves.
After going to fair trading, the van was returned after 3 months, we even asked if they could buy it back, we were prepared to lose money, as we were so disillusioned by this Company.
If you are looking at a van go somewhere else, when we are ready to upgrade we will complete a through investigation of builders we are interested in and complete a pre-inspection before it leaves the dealership.
Good luck with your purchase, this is your hard earned money, spend it wisely to avoid disappointment

Stevoasked

Have placed a deposit on a 21' Supreme Spirit . Have since read the negative feed back on Supreme vans generally.
Am extremely nervous can anyone give me any positives on Supreme?

Coop
Coop

Jasper1st

Not about the company or about the product sorry!
The only positive is we have paid to have everything fixed and learnt to live with all the faults that couldn't be fixed and love the lifestyle!
We're so disgusted with the company our van has no supreme stickers on it because we wouldn't advertise their name anywhere!!

many thanks Coop
seems to be a common theme

Get an answer from our members and Supreme Caravans representatives