The Bidet Shop Questions & Answers

Verifiedthebidetshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Jetace

I have an eco bidet r500. The seat is no longer staying warm. I presume it must be on eco mode. What do I have to push on the remote control to get out of eco mode

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hello Jetace! If you have the older version of the EB-R500 remote control, the 'eco' button is located on the bottom right hand side of the remote. If you have the new version of the remote control, the 'Energy Saving' button is the same function and is located in the same location. You should also ensure that the 'Seat Temp' button is pressed consecutively until it's light indicator shows the desired temperature setting - Green (Low) / Orange (Medium) / Red (High).

If these settings do not resolve your seat heating issue, please contact our Customer Care Team on 07 5591 7744 so we can better assist.

Andrew

Hi, i have a coway bidet BA13-B. The toilet is close to a bedroom. The bidet sometimes makes a fan noise that spontaneously starts even when bidet has not been not recently used. This is eventhough it is set to silent mode (power light on). The fan noise can last for a least several minutes (ie longer than a couple of minutes). Is this normal, or is there a setting (not described in manual) that controls it. We have been turning off the bidet's power before going to bed. Pressing remote Stop button stops it. Otherwise it is working well. Tx Andrew

Peter

We have not had a problem like this. We have the Eco 500.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Andrew, it could be the deodoriser fan but to make sure, our customer care team will need to ask you a few questions on Monday or when ever suits you. As we do not have your contact details here, could you please call us on 1300243387 (FREECALL) and ask for our Customer Care Team. We look forward to solving your problem.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Andrew we haven't heard from you yet. Our Customer Care Team is awaiting your call.

Andrew

Problem fixed - silent mode hadn't engaged when I thought it had. But finally did after a couple press button tries. All good.... coway bidet highly recommended.

The Bidet Shop   DM

We are glad that you were able to solve the issue. If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to call us on: 1300243387 or 07 5591 7744.

Mr W.
Mr W.

What is the country of manufacture of the Throne Toilet Bidet's

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hello Mr W. The THRONE range of integrated bidet toilet suites are manufactured in Korea for The Bidet Shop specifically. If you would like further information on our products and the extensive quality control testing that we implement for Australia, please call us on 07 5591 7744.

We are working throughout the 2022 holiday period, except for major public holidays.
(Xmas, Boxing Day and New Years Day)

Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I have a coway bidet ba13 and the remote has just stopped working. Batteries have been changed but only the water temp light button lights up.
The system was installed 2 years ago. Have already had the seat replaced under warranty as it started to crack.
Please help.

Tara H.
Tara H.

When I had issues I called them and they were great. Give them a call and I'm sure they will be able to help you

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Liisa! I am sorry to hear your having trouble with the remote control of your Coway BA13. Please contact our Customer Care Team between 9AM and 4PM (AEST) Monday to Friday on (07) 5591 7744 so we can help find the best solution for you.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.

I have the same issue with the remote control of Coway BA13. when press rear cleaning button, only the wide light button lights up

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Kevin. Please contact our Customer Care Team between 9AM and 4PM (AEST) Monday to Friday on (07) 5591 7744 so we can assist with your remote issue.

Mim G.
Mim G.

How do I turn light off on r500 please

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Mim! If you press and hold the 'HI' button for 3 seconds it will turn the light off. To turn it back on again, simply press and hold the 'HI' button again for 3 seconds.

If you still require help, please contact us directly on: 1300 243 387

Margaret H.
Margaret H.

Where is a bidet store near me

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Margaret, apologies for our late reply. Please contact us on 1300 243 387 and our team will try to assist you as best we can. We look forward to hearing from you!

Joan & John
Joan & John

How do I order a filter for the best present I ever bought myself.. ie a EB-R500 ....Cannot find that section.
Joan

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Joan and John, we're glad you're enjoying your bidet! If you contact us on: 1300 243 387 we will be able to assist you over the phone.

adam
adam

do you have a plumber in melbourne area that specialises in installing and/or fixing problems with the Coway BA-13A bidets? love the product but no water coming out of the nossle anymore. had 2 plumbers already come and look and could not get it working again

Debra

I live in Perth. I'd ring the Bidet Shop for advice.

Peter

Sorry Adam I live in New Zealand and just posted a review. There is a Coway outlet in the Melbourne area so I'm sure they will help.

Peter

Had another thought. The water only sprays when you are sitting on it, so you don’t wash the ceiling.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hello Adam, under the lid of your bidet there should be a phone number for assistance: 1800288335
Additionally you can call our customer care team on: 1300 243 387
We will be happy to help you identify the problem and find you the best solution available.

Jetace

I am about to purchase an eco r 500 bidet and need to have an electricity point close by. Do I need to have it hard wired or will a 3 pin wall plug be ok

Debra

I don't know. Best to contact The Bidet Shop.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Jetace! Just a 3 pin standard plug is required and the cord is approximately 1.8m long.

Desparrado
Desparrado

A three Pin plug is all you need.

The Bidet Shop   DM

Call 1300243387 (1300BIDETSHOP) and customer care will help with any questions you have.

Zoe K

I have an eco bidet r500 model. I have noticed that the light is no longer functioning. How can it be fixed? Is there a button I may have inadvertently touched?

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Zoe, that might be the case but we cant be certain until we go through some troubleshooting with you over the phone. Please call us on 1300 243 387 (Free Call) and ask for Mikayla.
95% of problems are usually able to be solved over the phone. We look forward to your call.

Zoe K

Thanks. For those interested I held the ..hi... button down for 3 seconds and the light came back on. Same in reverse to turn it off. This is not written anywhere in the manual.

Tibor B.

Do you have a electronic bidet toilet seat with both water and power connection on the right, when facing the toilet

Nick

Hello Tibor B. Yes, the power is to the right and the water connection to the left. we had to get the power plug installed from the nearest extant one, over the shower and down to the toilet area.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Nick.
Unfortunately you could not help me, I have both water and power on the other side. Basikly, I need a left handed seat

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Tibor, this is no issue as many bidet owners have the same setup as you. The power cord and the water supply can simply be attached where they are and then run the cords and piping behind the bidet. If you would like more information on this please call us on 1300 243 387 and we can further explain how this works.

Tibor B.

do you have a electronic bidet toilet seat with both water and power cable connections on the right side looking at the toilet?

Bent O.
Bent O.

Spammer

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Tibor, could you please call 1800243387 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Tibor B.

I did ring this number, and given a negative answer
Tibor

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Tibor, our bidets have the water on the left and the power on the right looking at the toilet as do all other known retrofit bidets on the market. The power cord is approximately 1.8m long and can easily go behind the bidet if you have the power on the left.

donlad
donlad

I am 86years old a pensioner, what would it cost me for a bidet toilet seat?

We paid about 880 dollars from memory for a BA-08
Best thing we ever did.
Fantastic!
So hygienic and clean...no more or very little toilet paper, better for the sewage or septic.
Just remember to change the filter as recommended in the instructions.

Edwin T.
Edwin T.

I have a Cowa y BA 08-AR bidet,7 years old model, and want to know if it should have a water pressure reduction valve in the plumbing installation?
Ed

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Edwin, the Australian building regulations say that all homes should be limited to 500 kpa. If you have any questions or concerns regarding water pressure please call our help desk on: 1300 243 387 so we can help you with this information.

Laurel M.
Laurel M.

I am redoing my bathroom and need to buy a new toilet. I am wondering if there any "perfect fit" toilets that I should look at for the Coway BA-13B bidet - either the regular or the elongated? I'd prefer not to see porcelain when the top is lifted.

The Bidet Shop   DM

As with any retrofit bidet on the market they have been designed to suit the most common shapes of toilets. Please use our measurement guides and refer to your chosen toilets spec sheets to check for compatibility. If you still require any further help, please contact us on: 1300 243 387

Brian P.
Brian P.

retro fit a bidet toilet seat that has aheated water system, what models do i look for and a prices

Dale
Dale

The model we bought and installed was an ECO BIDET,EB-R500, it ticks all the boxes,price was about $900,(don't quote me)

The Bidet Shop   DM

Please call us on 1300 243 387 so our sales team can help you with more info.

Keith Jones
Keith Jones

Why does my Conway bidet seat cracking. I am on my fourth in seven years.Keithgj6@gmail.com

Maree
Maree

it may be how you sit or the way it may have been installed ?

The Bidet Shop   DM

Hi Keith, it might be best to have a chat with our customer care team on: 1300 243 387
They can help troubleshoot your issue and we will do our best to find a solution for you.

Dale R
Dale R

I have an elderly couple I know who have had bidet's for years, BUT they woke up to water inundating their home after a burst pipe last November. I noted that it doesn't have a Pressure Reducing Valve fitted and saw late last year they are about $60.00. Is there an automatic water diverter or valve that could have prevented the flooding in the first place? I think the owner and his next-door neighbour ordered online and fitted it themselves. If I am going to fit a PRV, I may as well fit a diverter, if it is available. The T-piece is a 1/2 " BSP.

Contact Bidet Co direct and ask them. We had ours fitted by a qualified plumber

Melvy
Melvy

I have no power to our Coway BA07 Bidet. It was working fine then no power lights come on. Please can I have some advice ( South Australia)

The Bidet Shop   DM

The best course of action if you are having issues with a bidet from ourselves is to contact us directly on: 1300 243 387

Jola
Jola

Is it preferable to switch the bidet off at the power point when not using. Does this extend the life of the bidet?

Sandra Mellis

No I was advised to not turn the power off at the power point. I have not noticed any increase in our electricity bill either.

Vicki80
Vicki80

We don't turn it off unless we have to turn our water mains off for any plumbing reason. Ours is 1 year old and it hasn't had any problems or affected our powerbill, so we don't see any need to turn it off. Maybe speak with the Bidet Shop to find out more details re this if you are concerned, they are very knowledgeable about their products.

Get an answer from our members and The Bidet Shop representatives