The Man Shake Questions & Answers

Chocolate, Banana, Coffee, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by The Man Shake

233 questions from our users

Chad M.
Chad M.asked
The Man Shake

Will I lose weight even quicker if I just have 1 man shake to replace breakfast & lunch. Then still a normal dinner at night ?

Mark
Mark
Greg W.
Greg W.asked
The Man Shake

y is there a spring in my pack

Lillian
Lillianasked
Banana

Had the banana flavoured shake left a metallic taste after in my mouth when I had had a tea to drink Is this with all the shakes. This was my first shake

Rozzyk
Rozzykasked
The Man Shake

Can you have the man shake using hot water during winter?

Cheryl
Cheryl

No idea I am a female who can't stop Man Shake from contacting me.

Lee-anne G.asked
The Man Shake

My Husband just started Manshake and finds 2 scoops is to thick, any suggestions?

Rob
Rob

Just added more water… the 2 scoops has all the protein, nutrients, etc that is needed for a meal replacement. I’m having up to 600ml with some of my shakes.

Just do what i do
Split it into 1 scoop and water for first shake then have a second with one scoop same as the first

That way you get all the nutrients still but it aint as thick

Lee-anne G.

Thanks for that, but he just adds more water

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.asked
The Man Shake

is there much of a differece to man shakes and lady shakes

Barry M.
Barry M.

Apparently they are made with different ingredients to suit men and women, so Yes.

Scott M
Scott Masked

Hi Guys,
I have noticed you don’t recommend replacing the dinner meal. Is there a reason for this as I was planning to have a normal lunch then replacing Breakfast & dinner with the Manshake ?

John W
John Wasked
The Man Shake

I am heading for a major operation to fix existing hernias in the midline... The surgeon said i need to loose at least 30kg in order to get a good result from the proposed surgery.
My question is constipation is a concern as it would increase pressure on the hernias ... is there a recommendation to avoid constipation.
I am 73 years old and at this time weigh 139kgs and I am determined to loose the 30kg.
With thanks

John W
John Wasked

With thanks

Terry D.The Man ShakeSend a private message

Best of luck with the surgery, John. And we'd love to help with the pre-op health so your post-op goes as smoothly as possible. Please email your question to customerservice@themanshake.com.au and the team will assist with suggestions for you.

John C.
John C.asked

Hi
Can you prepare your man shake satchel the night before?

blackknife169

Yes you can prepare the night before and just keep refridgerated over night

Serafino M.
Serafino M.asked
The Man Shake

Can you replace water with lactose free lite milk?
Would it make much of a difference?
Cheers
Sera
0418 394 829

blackknife169

I use almond milk myself as it taste much better than with water and it works really well so dont see why lactose free milk wouldnt work

David A.
David A.asked
The Man Shake

I have recently been diagnosed with IBS. I was wondering if The Man Shake is o.k to use for ibs sufferers.

Stacey Z
Stacey Zasked
The Man Shake

Can you use This product if you suffer from high blood pressure?

Terry D.The Man ShakeSend a private message

Hi Stacey. Please email our team at customerservice@themanshake.com.au so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Our team is here to help. TMS

Paul W.
Paul W.asked
The Man Shake

Can you have the MAN shake with cold water

Kevin P.asked
The Man Shake

New customer . Not a big fan of chicken ..Can I have sliced ham instead ??

Prashanth K.
Prashanth K.

Is it okay to have Man Shake for dinner?

Kevin P.

Sorry but my question was …. Can I eat Ham instead of Chicken ?

blackknife169

What does that have to do with manshake thread smh

Hayward
Haywardasked
The Man Shake

Will I loose weight with just one shake per day?

Laurie
Laurie
Dan H
Dan Hasked
The Man Shake

I’ve only been using the man shake for a week and have lost 3-4 kgs. How long would I have to use the man shake to lose a further 10-12 kgs?

John
John
Shaunasked
The Man Shake

Is the man shakes good for cholesterol?

Shaun

Thanks Terry for the response. Great detail. Sounds like I have myself a new breakfast to start.

Get an answer from our members and The Man Shake representatives