Total Tools

4.6 from 4,948 reviews

3 questions from our users

Ash

Ashasked

Ordered 6 weeks ago now, drill hasn't been delivered, contacted total tools on the 24/12/19they said they had no stock in one location that it will be delivered from penrith, still nothing and it's not the 4/01/2020. But I'm still paying for it through easy pay. No receipt has been emailed on purchase but paying for it. Looks like I'll be contacting the ACCC

Total Tools Online
Total Tools Online

Hi Ash,
I apologise about the issues you've had receiving your drill. Was this an online order? If you could please email: onlinesupport@totaltools.com.au reiterating the above ad I'll be able to investigate further to get this resolved as soon as possible for you. Please attention: Michael.
Kind regards
Michael C
National Customer Service Manager

Ash

Ashasked

Powerless

Powerlessasked

Hi I submitted a negative review for Total Tools yesterday and it appears to be still pending approval while a glowing review was published this morning. What is happening?

Total Tools
Total ToolsTotal Tools

Hi,

There is no approval process from our side - it might be a Productreview.com.au process.

Pete
Pete

maybe they didn't write 25 or more words.

brian
brian

Sometimes it takes days for the staff to review and publish and let's not forget weekends

Get an answer from our members and Total Tools representatives