TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7

MPN: ARCHERD7

4 questions from our users

Lyn T.

Lyn T.asked

is this VDSL2 compatible?

JustMe

JustMeasked

Can this M/R also connect to desktop PC by cable (I im trying to avoid Wi-Fi through the house by either using a cable from the modem router to the desktop PC, or being able to password protect the Wi-Fi and only having the Wi-Fi available for Apple TV when needed).

Can you also please tell me the time it takes from switching the unit on to NBN/Internet being available. The one that Ive been provided by iiNet takes up to 15 minutes and sometimes much longer. This is a long time to wait when sometimes you just want to jump on and do something immediately or if you wanting to watch a movie on Apple TV and have to wait 15 minutes minimum, longer quite often and sometimes having to turn it off and on again so I may as well go back to VHS :-)

I am not needing a modem router for use on many devices within the house. Just the PC with the modem router connected and the Apple TV which is in another room about 16 m from the Apple TV device to the modem router by the PC.

At the same time wanting to have good speed but not for gaming or multiple devices at the same time. Thank you in advance I appreciate any help you can give me with accurate information.

Dave

yes, it had 4 cabled ports. less then 30 seconds from power up to serving up internets.

Rick A

Rick Aasked

Hello,
Is this modem/router VPN capable?
Rick

Yup, sure is.

Phil

Philasked

Can i use this router for the NBN?

Rob