Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series

Uniden Premium DECT 31xx Series Questions & Answers

3115, 3115+1, 3135 and 3135+1

28 questions from our users

Recently my VOIP connection failed while receiving a call on my 3135+2. After I rebooted my gateway modem, the charging indicator light began flashing on all my 3135 handsets. To fix this I disconnected the power adapter on the base station for a minute or so. All now OK. This fault is not mentioned in the Owner's Manual. How come?
Thank you for your review. Usually, the red light on the phone will be flashing for two reasons. There is a new message on the answering machine There is a new voicemail message on a Voicemail box that has been activated on the line by the service provider. (There are two Voicemails that they provide; Message Bank and Voicemail on Call Waiting.) If there are no messages on your answering machine base, you will need to contact your service provider to retrieve the messages on the line. Once this is done, the flashing light will stop, message icon will disappear and the dial tone will revert back to normal.

Can't get my dect-3135 +2 to make/receive calls..tried lotsa stuff...no go...help please.?
Ron if no handsets can make or receive calls possible soloutions is check the telephone cord connection, disconnect the base AC adapter for a few minutes ,then re connect it. if it's just 1 handset not receive or make calls move handset closer to baseHi Ron, Can you please confirm the setup of the phone? Is it connected to a standard line connection in the wall or to a modem like NBN?

Is the 3135 uniden compatible with NBN
Hi Coral, Yes, the DECT3135 has been tested to work with the NBN.

Can I register a DECT3035+2 on a DECT3135+2 base?
Hi Lucho, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, both models are not compatible and won't be able to link together to work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

phone only rings twice then stops I think it is call forward how do I turn call forwarding off ?
Hi Shane, Call Forwarding/ Call Divert on your phone is a feature that is set up and provided to you by your service provider. (Telstra, Optus, etc) For Telstra assistance, you can see the following link for reference; https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/home-phone/features-settings/how-to-set-up-call-forwarding-on-home-phone For Optus assistance, you can see the following link for reference; https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/manage-call-diversions-fixed-phone?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1428&typeId=5 For other service providers, you will need to contact them directly on how to activate Call Forwarding / Call Divert.call forwarding,is set up by your provider, they will cancel it ,I suggest to phone your prvider and tell them the problem and they will be able to help you.

red light continually flashing have replaced batteries?
the red light should stay on all the time.when you lift the phone up from the cradle it goes off. Have you tried cleaning the contacts of the base and the phone where it sits on the base .I use a rubber (pencil) ones I clean mine once a month .they get dirt on them. the other thing you can do is google Uniden Premiun Dect 3135 Owner manual and you can bookmark it. If this does not help sorry I have no other ideas.Thank, you will try

how to get the answering service to work?

keep getting "this operation cannot be completed a this time" when try to listen to voicemail what's happening?

How do I extend ring time before going to voicemail

Can you turn off voice mail on the uniden sect 3135 phone?

When I press the number buttons they do not make any noise - how do I get the sound back on it?

Cant play my messages back Any suggestions?

What is the usual standby time for a uniden 3135 1 cordless phone?

When someone calls my phone plays my message, but does not record an incoming message. What can I do?

I have just purchased Uniden SS E35 XDect, set up, and charged overnight, saying check base power. the base is lighting up, when I phone in off other phone, phones ring. Am unable to answer. Please answer this directly

hello can you leave a voice message on a uniden 3115 ?
Sorry, there is no answering machine function on the phone itself.

why does the red message button keep flashing, is it because I have replaced the battery,if not what is the problem? albert,
If your telecommunications service provider provides a messaging service, you need to check any messages there for calls that came to your number while the line was engaged.

i have a uniden dect 3135 and when on a call the handset cuts out after 20 minutes. I can ring back and talk for another 20 minutes and it will cut out again. Any ideas?
Hi Don, I have the same issue. Have you had any luck solving this? Cheers, JohnYes, our telco provider had a 1800sec timeout on calls, once this was removed,no problem

Can not receive messages. It used to work but not working now. Person calling goes to a message bank but not the one on the uniden. Don't know where messages are going. Please help!
Sounds like you have Telstra (or similar) voice messaging and it got turned on. If you do, you phone should periodically beep to let you know. If you don't know about the feature or if you have it, ring your phone provider.Really sorry, but don't know why you don't get messages. I do have Telstra and have no problem. Could I suggest you take your phone handset to the retailer and/or just call Telstra. wishing you resolved your problem very soon. Cheers, Denys

Hi there, I cannot get the line from either of our two cordless phones! On the phone display I read: Handset #1 New CID: 9 If I press the Talk button there is no line. I cannot make or receive calls. It is not a battery problem just to clarify. Can anyone help me please? Thank you in advance, Maddalena
See my review - not impressed with the 3135. That being stated, make sure your phone line cable to properly seated in the Uniden base unit jack. If that does not resolve the problem it is probable your handsets are not recognised by the base unit. Refer to your owners manual for "Resetting Handsets" and give that a go. If that does not work return it to the store for refund or exchange as it could be faulty.hello Maddalena, I don't have the cordless phone so I don't have this problem you are encountering. I don't have any problem at al with my landline phone set. I am so sorry that I can't give you specific help. My suggestion is to take it to the shop/retailer and ask for their help. perhaps, even your phone is still under warranty? ind regards, Denys

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives