Valco Baby Snap 4

Valco Baby Snap 4 Questions & Answers

93 questions from our users

Sstigwood

Sstigwoodasked

Can I buy adaptors that will make my 'Steelcraft Solar Infant Capsule' fit my Valco Baby Black Beauty Snap Duo?

Kirsten

Kirstenasked

Does the valco snap 4 accept steelcraft onyx capsule?

Leeasked

Hi, We were very impressed with the Snap Ultra Trend in store but then notices the front wheels did not give a smooth ride. We checked other demo's but all gave a "shopping trolly" bump a as it rolled. Can anyone speak of having a wheel problem?

Lee

Could all terrain tyres be put onto this pram?

Kelly

Kellyasked

Hi, I recently bought a second hand Snap4, and have noticed that there is a screw and nut missing on one side of the frame. Anyone know if i could i get a replacement at all? Thanks!

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Kelly, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will try their very best to assist you :)

Mavel

Mavelasked

I bought a second hand valco baby tri mode ex single stroller, but the right rear wheel doesn’t come off. What should I do?

Theresa S.

Theresa S.asked

The bassinet on my snap ultra feels a little unsteady, is it supposed to move around a little?

Robbie
Robbie

Yep material basket like a tent

Cis

Cisasked

Hi, I have a snap 4 sport and would like to use a bassinet. Which ones can I use?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Cis, thanks for getting in touch :) The Snap 4 is compatible with a Snap Bassinet, I have included the link to our accessories website for more information. https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/bassinets/bassinet/

Kayla S

Kayla Sasked

Hi, just trying to figure out the difference between the snap ultra standard model, snap ultra tailoremade, and snap ultra trend? I’ve only seen the snap ultra standard model in store, but am leaning towards the tailoremase as I like the colours better! just wondering if there is any functional or quality difference between them?

B.Smith

I am sorry but I cannot answer that for you as my model was just the original Snap 4. I would get in touch with Valco Baby, they will be able to help you out with your queries.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Kayla, there are quite a few differences between these models. The Snap classic has a pivot seat, so it has 3 options for the sitting height of the seat. It also has a different bootcover and seat fabric to the other options. The Tailormade is similar to the classic but with the seat belt recline, fabric and bootcover differences. The Ultra Trend is a very different model, is still has the reversible seat but has a different folding mechanism, an adjustable handle, leather look grips, it also has a differently designed bootcover with an insect mesh. There are a number of differences between the models. If you would like to give our customer service team a call on 03 9581 8000, they will be able to better explain this and help with any questions :)

Danadiane

Danadianeasked

Does the valco snap 4 have the option to be forward facing?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Danadiane, thanks for the question :) The Snap 4 is only a forward facing stroller, it does not have a reversible seat.

Petr

Petrasked

Hi,
I have VALCO SNAP 4 TAILOR and I want to buy a bassinet. Is possible to use bassinet which is for Valco Snap Ultra and Quad? For Valco 4 I found that the product is obsolete and no more available. :-(

Thnak you,
Petr

B.Smith

I am really sorry but I can't answer that question. I was never interested in using a bassinet in the pram as I had an infant carrier that transferred from the car to the pram. Good luck, and I am sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Riny T

Riny Tasked

Which capsule is compstible with snap 4 model? How to install the capsule?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Riny, thanks for getting in touch :) You can get Snap 4 capsule adaptors for the Maxi Cosi, a Britax Unity or a Baby Love.

Patrycja

Patrycjaasked

I just purchased this stroller, it's great. Only wondering if the fabric in grey marle version has the uv protection?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Patrycja, thanks for getting in touch with us :) Our prams are designed for the Australian climate, so as such all our prams have UV protection. If you are worried about sun exposure, might be a good idea to invest in a mirror mesh for your pram as well.

Agata
Agata

If the pram has UV protection then why the hood of my Snap Trend Sport has faded? Not in Australian climate, mind you.

Sridhar

Sridharasked

I am in the market for a light weight and compact pram. I am really impressed with the Valco Snap and snap 4 reviews. The only concern being the brake failure reported by many customers. I Don’t want my wife to call me to say she is stuck with the baby in the pram that has broken brake. Has Valco rectified this problem in their newer versions? I appreciate their swift attending to brake complaints but I can’t really take the sudden snap of the brakes especially when my wife is by herself shopping or outside.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Sridhar, thanks for your question :) The new Snap Trend 4 has a slightly different mechanism on the brakes (although complaints with the Snap 4 brakes aren't common) the Trends chassis do have an updated design.

Lauren L

Lauren Lasked

Is the snap 4 suitable for international travel? It seems lighter than many strollers designed specifically for travel. Have others flown with it?

Denise M

Denise Masked

Hello. Is there an easy way to remove the comfort insert? Mine needs a good washing. Thank you for your help!

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Denise, thanks for your question. I am really sorry but I am not sure what you mean by comfort insert, if you would like to give our customer service team a call, they will be able to assist you over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Sallieasked

Hello,
I want to buy the snap 4 for my baby #2. I have a bassinet I used for baby #1: how do I know if the bassinet is compatible or not? I would like to avoid buying a new one, if I can!
Thank you very much for your kind support!
Sara

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Sallie, thanks for the question. We have adaptors that are compatible with a Maxi Cosi, Baby Love Snap n' Go and Britax Unity. If you need any other information or have any other questions please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 03 9581 8000 :)

Sallie

Thank you! Are the adapters you mention the very same ones used to attach a compatible car capsule?
Thank you again for your kind answer!
Rgds
Sara

Andy D

Andy Dasked

Hi we have the Snap4 and are looking to get a bassinet attachment for bub #2. Can you please explain the difference between the internal and external bassinets as they look to be the same on the website?

Arshiasked

Does valco baby Snap 4 LX also have the common brake problem? Has it been resolved? Most of the reviews have mentioned about the brake issue.

Mark
Mark

Hi Arshi. I don’t know how common the problem is.
Since the post I called Valco direct about the problem and they sent me the part no questions asked, even though the pram was out of warranty. It was a 2 minute job to fix.
I have to say the service was excellent.

Arshiasked

We got Snap 4 LX delivered last weekend. But on the pram it is written 'SNAP4' only and not LX. LX is not mentioned anywhere except for the outside carton. How do I make sure that I have received Snap4 LX?
Also, on valco baby site, I am not able to see Snap4 LX today. Has it been discontinued?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Arshi, thanks for getting in touch with us :) You will be able to tell if it is an Snap 4 LX as it will have an adjustable footrest :) We are in the process of updating our website, so don't panic we are just fixing up the back end.

Arshi

Yes, it does have adjustable footrest. Thanks.

bel.49

bel.49asked

What is the difference between a Valco Snap 3 and Snap 4?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Bel.49, thanks for the question :) The only difference is the wheels, the Snap 3 has 3 wheels whereas the Snap 4 has 4 wheels.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives