Valco Baby Snap 4

Valco Baby Snap 4 Questions & Answers

92 questions from our users

Does the valco snap 4 accept steelcraft onyx capsule?

Hi, We were very impressed with the Snap Ultra Trend in store but then notices the front wheels did not give a smooth ride. We checked other demo's but all gave a "shopping trolly" bump a as it rolled. Can anyone speak of having a wheel problem?
Could all terrain tyres be put onto this pram?

Hi, I recently bought a second hand Snap4, and have noticed that there is a screw and nut missing on one side of the frame. Anyone know if i could i get a replacement at all? Thanks!
Hi Kelly, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will try their very best to assist you :)

The bassinet on my snap ultra feels a little unsteady, is it supposed to move around a little?
Yep material basket like a tent

Hi, I have a snap 4 sport and would like to use a bassinet. Which ones can I use?
Hi Cis, thanks for getting in touch :) The Snap 4 is compatible with a Snap Bassinet, I have included the link to our accessories website for more information. https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/bassinets/bassinet/

Hi, just trying to figure out the difference between the snap ultra standard model, snap ultra tailoremade, and snap ultra trend? I’ve only seen the snap ultra standard model in store, but am leaning towards the tailoremase as I like the colours better! just wondering if there is any functional or quality difference between them?
I am sorry but I cannot answer that for you as my model was just the original Snap 4. I would get in touch with Valco Baby, they will be able to help you out with your queries.Hi Kayla, there are quite a few differences between these models. The Snap classic has a pivot seat, so it has 3 options for the sitting height of the seat. It also has a different bootcover and seat fabric to the other options. The Tailormade is similar to the classic but with the seat belt recline, fabric and bootcover differences. The Ultra Trend is a very different model, is still has the reversible seat but has a different folding mechanism, an adjustable handle, leather look grips, it also has a differently designed bootcover with an insect mesh. There are a number of differences between the models. If you would like to give our customer service team a call on 03 9581 8000, they will be able to better explain this and help with any questions :)

Does the valco snap 4 have the option to be forward facing?
Hi Danadiane, thanks for the question :) The Snap 4 is only a forward facing stroller, it does not have a reversible seat.

Hi, I have VALCO SNAP 4 TAILOR and I want to buy a bassinet. Is possible to use bassinet which is for Valco Snap Ultra and Quad? For Valco 4 I found that the product is obsolete and no more available. :-( Thnak you, Petr
I am really sorry but I can't answer that question. I was never interested in using a bassinet in the pram as I had an infant carrier that transferred from the car to the pram. Good luck, and I am sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Which capsule is compstible with snap 4 model? How to install the capsule?
Hi Riny, thanks for getting in touch :) You can get Snap 4 capsule adaptors for the Maxi Cosi, a Britax Unity or a Baby Love.

I just purchased this stroller, it's great. Only wondering if the fabric in grey marle version has the uv protection?
Hi Patrycja, thanks for getting in touch with us :) Our prams are designed for the Australian climate, so as such all our prams have UV protection. If you are worried about sun exposure, might be a good idea to invest in a mirror mesh for your pram as well.

I am in the market for a light weight and compact pram. I am really impressed with the Valco Snap and snap 4 reviews. The only concern being the brake failure reported by many customers. I Don’t want my wife to call me to say she is stuck with the baby in the pram that has broken brake. Has Valco rectified this problem in their newer versions? I appreciate their swift attending to brake complaints but I can’t really take the sudden snap of the brakes especially when my wife is by herself shopping or outside.
Hi Sridhar, thanks for your question :) The new Snap Trend 4 has a slightly different mechanism on the brakes (although complaints with the Snap 4 brakes aren't common) the Trends chassis do have an updated design.

Is the snap 4 suitable for international travel? It seems lighter than many strollers designed specifically for travel. Have others flown with it?

Hello. Is there an easy way to remove the comfort insert? Mine needs a good washing. Thank you for your help!
Hi Denise, thanks for your question. I am really sorry but I am not sure what you mean by comfort insert, if you would like to give our customer service team a call, they will be able to assist you over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Hello, I want to buy the snap 4 for my baby #2. I have a bassinet I used for baby #1: how do I know if the bassinet is compatible or not? I would like to avoid buying a new one, if I can! Thank you very much for your kind support! Sara
Hi Sallie, thanks for the question. We have adaptors that are compatible with a Maxi Cosi, Baby Love Snap n' Go and Britax Unity. If you need any other information or have any other questions please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 03 9581 8000 :)Thank you! Are the adapters you mention the very same ones used to attach a compatible car capsule? Thank you again for your kind answer! Rgds Sara

Hi we have the Snap4 and are looking to get a bassinet attachment for bub #2. Can you please explain the difference between the internal and external bassinets as they look to be the same on the website?

Does valco baby Snap 4 LX also have the common brake problem? Has it been resolved? Most of the reviews have mentioned about the brake issue.
Hi Arshi. I don’t know how common the problem is. Since the post I called Valco direct about the problem and they sent me the part no questions asked, even though the pram was out of warranty. It was a 2 minute job to fix. I have to say the service was excellent.

We got Snap 4 LX delivered last weekend. But on the pram it is written 'SNAP4' only and not LX. LX is not mentioned anywhere except for the outside carton. How do I make sure that I have received Snap4 LX? Also, on valco baby site, I am not able to see Snap4 LX today. Has it been discontinued?
Hi Arshi, thanks for getting in touch with us :) You will be able to tell if it is an Snap 4 LX as it will have an adjustable footrest :) We are in the process of updating our website, so don't panic we are just fixing up the back end.Yes, it does have adjustable footrest. Thanks.

What is the difference between a Valco Snap 3 and Snap 4?
Hi Bel.49, thanks for the question :) The only difference is the wheels, the Snap 3 has 3 wheels whereas the Snap 4 has 4 wheels.

Hi, we have just purchased the Snap 4 with the Internal Bassinet Duo. The Bassinet seems to be quite unstable when we place it in the pram, even when we have placed the support bar into the footwell of the stroller. Is there any way to make the bassinet more stable in the pram?
Hi Tmiddledo, thanks for the question :) Might be a best to give our customer service team a call and they will be able to assist you over the phone. Our phone number is 03 95818000

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives