Vuly Play Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

JA
JAasked
Play

Has anyone else's brand new swing set rusted after a few weeks and had problems with Vuly sending out the correct parts/bolts after multiple attempts?

Hi JA,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and Im sorry to hear the issues you have encunted with your swingset.

If you could please send us an email at reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number, I will ensure this matter is looked into and resolved ASAP.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Leanneasked
Play

I placed an order with Vuly over two weeks ago and have been completely 'stone walled' with no response to phone calls or emails. I posted on their FB page and they sent me a message to say they would check with the warehouse but that was two days ago and no further reply. Why? This trampoline is meant for my daughter's birthday next week and I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Eugene He
Eugene He

this is strange, i was able to contact them over the phone 1300 667 514. Maybe they are facing high volume order request due to the recent events. I realised some of the products are sold out and probably yours is in the waiting list.

if the phone is not working, try the emails below. good luck.
sales@vulyplay.com
patrick.r@vulyplay.com

Leanne

Hi Eugene, Thank you but I have now managed to cancel my order with Vuly and receive a refund. This was not offered until I started making noise on their FB page. Yes, items were out of stock but this was not disclosed. It is unreasonable to take orders and accept payments without disclosing it would be several weeks before the order could be fulfilled. I certainly won't buy from Vuly in the future nor will I be recommending them.

Hello Leanne and Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in product quality and customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

If there is anything else we can help assist with, please be sure to send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com. Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Jon
Jonasked
Play

Why did you steal over $1,000 from me?

As per my review below you took my money, then accused me of fraud and refused to even talk to me until I started posting on your social media page. Now you've lied about my refund and, just like most other people, I can't get in touch with you because you're busy profiteering off the COVID-19 lock down. Can't even ping you on Facebook as you blocked me rather than respond to my complaint.

Is the only way to get my money back a court order?

Bender 2099

Yep I am getting no reply from intentionally shipping incomplete order. Called and emailed too many times I cannot remember. They don’t reply to any emails or phone messages. Pathetic customer service, as I spent over $3000 on a monkey bar set which is missing a crucial box. They advised me that it was out of stock until August 2020, then when I wanted to cancel the order they shipped it incomplete. Lodged complaint with department of fair trading. Many complaints lodged already they informed me. Even DFT cannot get hold of them. I think they may have gone into receivership and closed up shop. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Hello Jon and Kaizen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience so far.

We are working diligently to cater everyone to the best of our ability during these tough times, however, Vuly prides itself in customer service so it is very disappointing to hear this has occurred.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused!

Jen J
Jen Jasked
Play

The max pro frame we are trying to put together does not seem to have great matching holes for poles in a couple of places - is it possible that occasionally quality assurance is missing? It looked so easy on the video to install .... but after hours of trying match screws up to bolts and poles ..... not so easy...

Hello Jen,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback and sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing!

If there is anything else we can help assist you with, please don't hesitate to send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, I will have a representative look into this for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Tren
Tren

yes, I have now bought 2 swing sets and have had the same issues with the second swing set. Phoned them while the installer was here last Saturday, they promised to get back to me, then I sent further emails and phone calls, a promise of phone back by close of business yesterday, still no response. Too much money for these sort of problems.

Funny, literally just received this email

"Thank you for submitting a warranty claim to us. Your reference number is AU#531109. Please keep a record of this reference number.

We intend to review and confirm this claim within the next 48 hours.

You will be notified by email once your warranty claim has been reviewed.

Enjoy your Vuly!"

Bit hard to enjoy our Vuly when we can't use it,

Beaasked
Play

Do you ever return phone calls? I would never purchase anything from this company again. I predict they will be out of business in a few years as their customer service is rubbish.

Bender 2099

Think they have gone into receivership and closed up shop

Justin Costello
Justin Costelloasked
Play

Do you ever return phone calls? We are up to our 16th contact, either speaking directly with your team or leaving voice messages and am yet to receive a response to our issue. I really do enjoy waiting 11 minutes on hold just to leave a voice message, or being transferred to a voice message after a combination of being on hold and talking to one of your representatives for over 30 wasted minutes.

We ordered one of your large swing sets with quite a few extras back in October, was promised a November 12th delivery... Yes we got a delivery on the 12th, a shade sale and mister, nothing else. With multiple follow ups where you blamed the courier and stated nothing more, you finally committed to dispatching a new set. Your sales member was informed that it must be delivered by the 11th of December as we would be in Queensland by the 12th until the 22nd, to which your rep committed wholly that it would be delivered by then. We followed up a couple of times re-iterating our time concerns and were assured that it would be delivered on time.

Eventually on the 9th of December we called to ensure that the item would not be dispatched until the 22nd, which we were promised someone would call us back. On the 10th we had notification that the set would be dispatched and to expect delivery to which we immediately called your sales team multiple times that day knowing full well your transport company (TOLL) would do a full drop at the door and leave based on previous experience with the same transport company, and expressed our concerns that if this was to occur that we know full well based on the area we live in the items would not be there 10 days later on our return. After speaking with multiple reps (including one that suggested we pick up another set whilst we were up in Queensland, yes good thinking 99 if you were wanting to pay the transport to and from the airports along with the excess baggage). I finally got hold of a sales rep that stated the transport company would try multiple times to drop before just leaving the item, thus hopefully reducing the time that the item would be exposed after re-iterating our concerns the items would not be there on our return. He committed that if the items were not there upon our return that they would send out whatever was missing, and that he would ensure it was written on our case file.

On the morning of 12th just after touching down in Queensland we were notified by TOLL that they had delivered the items (so much for the multiple delivery attempts). We notified your sales team, where they replied that they would call us back and without a single call back to date we doubted this would happen so we put this to the back of our minds to be dealt with once we got back from our holiday. On the 19th we got a call from TOLL expressing their concern that they had not delivered everything as they only scanned 8 out of the 11 items they were supposed to deliver, where we told them we couldn't assist them and gave them the backstory on our holiday.

Upon our return we were unsurprised to find that there were no items waiting for us. Since then we have made multiple calls to your sales team, to which they have stated multiple times that they would escalate this to their team leader and have us called back which is yet to occur. One interesting tidbit I do find it that each call taker seems to be oblivious to the previous call attempts as if there was no case file at all.

They have gone bust!

Jackie
Jackieasked
Play

For anyone that has purchased a Large quest monkey bar set is it suppose to have a H box on arrival?

Bea

We had H but the instructions are so difficult to follow. I feel your pain. It’s a nightmare.

Bender 2099

Box D missing but cannot get hold of them as they have gone bust apparently.

Aceasked
Play

Do you guys ever take responsibility for your faulty products??

David Frangiosa
David Frangiosa

I've just submitted a warranty claim for a faulty pole. Vuly responded within a day and the new part is on its way already (2 days)

Ace

Our agreement was a full replacement of the damaged trampoline. Is that on its way too?

Hello Ace,

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise for this issues you have had with your Vuly product.

We certainly do take responsibility for product faults and have a great warranty to back this up.

Can you please send your order details through to reviews@vulyplay.com? I will look into this further for you.

Kind regards, - Ben @ Vuly.

Lydiaasked
Play

Is the vuly monkey Bar set stable?

Debbie
Debbie

Absolute stable

Lydia

Thank you. It looks like it would wobble a bit

Hi Lydia,

Thank you for your question!

The Quest Monkey Bars come with anchors for each of the feet to keep them stable. These anchors work similar to tent pegs and insert into grass. We also recommend placing the monkey bar set on flat ground.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our team on 1300 667 514.

Cheers, Sophi @ VulyPlay

Charisse C
Charisse Casked
Play

Can you fit the basketball hoop set to a different brand trampoline? What do we need to do this. Thanks in advance.

Hi Charisse,

Thank you for reaching out!

The Basketball sets are designed specifically for our trampoline. They are inserted to the net poles on our trampolines.

If you have any further question, please feel free to call our team on 1300 667 514.

Kind regards, Sophi @ VulyPlay