5White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening Questions & Answers

MPN:319871000042
Brand Manager for White Glo? Claim your listing.
Yog
Yog

Can you use this product after I have spent thousands on replacing my top teeth?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Reasonable possibility

Carina
Carina

Is White Glo charcoal toothpast gluten free and Celiac disease friendly?

Carina Rudman

nonny

Sorry don't know. I had one bad experience with the brand, wasn't going to try anything else in the range.

Hanna
Hanna

Is white glo toothpaste suitable for 12 year old children?

nonny

I wouldn't recommend the toothpaste for any one, it ruins your teeth, it's an inferior product. I don't think a 12 year old need whitening anyway, I'd check with your dentist.

Hilda

Definitely not ! Under no circumstances let a 12yr old use whiting toothpaste . Why would they need it in the first place ? IT RUINS TEETH ENAMEL!!!

Jinty73
Jinty73

Not suitable for any age as it wrecks your teeth!!!!! Steer well clear of this stuff

maggi
maggi

No this is not suitable for children's teeth - it makes teeth crumble and disintegrate - adults please be wary also.

Hilda

Is this white glo professional toothpaste safe to use on daily basis or does it harm enamel?

ann
ann

Hi Hilda

Sorry cannot answer your question as I only used it 3 times, which caused me to have serious problems see my review, I think others have had problems with enamel damage resulting in sensitivity of their teeth.

Chris
Chris

I used it each morning for about a week. I was able to see a very gradual difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but was experiencing painful gums, so stopped using it. I would think it might be okay to use occasionally, perhaps no more than twice a week, but wouldn't risk it more often.

Hilda

I noticed a bit of a difference with whiteness I was using it daily twice a day .I was worried that it might weaken enamel on my teeth so I have reduced it down to twice a week .no ill effects other than roof of month abit tender for couple of days but cleared up now .I like the brush found it soft to use going to ask my dentist next time I'm there what she thinks of it ! So will keep you in the loop folks .Hilda Collins Northern Ireland

Jill C

Does the white glo anti stain toothbrush have end-rounded bristles?

lindyL
lindyL

used ordinary brush ,

Jill C

You did not tell me if it had end rounded bristles even on Aldi brushes this is stated on back of packaging

Jill C

Is it only the models or professionals choice that has harsh abrasives what about coffee,tea drinkers

Formula does brush have end rounded bristles

Rachelle Speigel
Rachelle Speigel

Is it ok for brushing the gums? Does it numb the tongue?

kiwi842
kiwi842

You should brush your gums too, use a soft brush, Does it numb tongue - not at all

izyan
izyan

What is the content of white glo product that whitens teeth?

Phil6452
Phil6452

Best reading the website: http://www.whiteglo.com/

I use it after drinking coffee and red wine or twice a day and it cleaned my teeth to a "dentist" white in 2 weeks and maintains it with 2 cleans per day. Hydrogen Peroxide is one of the active ingredients which if used sparingly will not affect the enamel.