Wipertech Questions & Answers

Verifiedwipertech.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Paul

hello, Ive just purchased a set of your blades for my 2012 Camry. I fitted the drivers side no worries, but cant seem to get the left one to "click' into place. I dont want to put too much more pressure on it. What do ya think Im doing wrong?

Wipertech   DM

Hi Paul, sorry to hear! Our customer support team would love to help you out. Get in touch with us here with your order details and some photos: external link

Paul

Hi wipertechies. I live in the SA outback, town water is bore water and is as hard as diamond. In ten years the water has killed a new hot water system and a new washing machine so yeah, it's nasty stuff. Usually I fill our cars washer bottle with rainwater or the town water from Port Augusta which is better quality. We get extreme heat, UV, sunlight, dust storms, weather and generally speaking, extreme extremes lol. Wiper blades also don't seem to last, in recent years I've been getting a set per year. I have 2 questions:
1)how is the long term endurance /viability?
2) do they come in a set of three, as in 2 for the front windscreen and 1 for the rear glass?

Lucky Lungs.
Lucky Lungs.

Paul, I’m so sorry mate, I have a Yaris hatch & it did come with the 3 blades. As far as your other queries go, I am not technical enough to be able to answer you. Sorry. I hope someone in the right position can. Good luck.

Paul

Thanks Lucky, I appreciate your reply, it was helpful and maybe someone else could answer the longevity bit :)

Wipertech   DM

Hi Paul! You should test our wiper blades. Unlike most of our competitors, we offer a 12-month warranty on all our products. You can buy a front or front and rear set of wipers.

Paul

Thanks for replying. I put new blades on about a month ago, just cheap ones as part of an annual service. I will give wipertech blades a trial when these ones wear out which'll probably be at the end of the summer.

Philip B.
Philip B.

How do I remove fitted wipertech wiper blades

Wipertech   DM

Hi Philip, we'll have some general steps for removing your previous blades on our website. Here's a quick link for the video guide; external link  . Should you need any further assistance, get in touch with us via our contact form on the link below with a few photos and your order details and we'll be able to assist further: external link

Cheers!
Jean
Wipertech Team

Lesson learnt

I purchased a set of your wipers for my 2019 Isuzu, not very happy with the result of them. Windscreen is perfect and clean vehicle has only done 20,000 ks. No disrespect to your product as l have not found any others that are of a good quality. I have been in this industry for 50 years so I do know my stuff and unfortunately no one seems to have the quality any more.

Wipertech   DM

Hi! So sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. If you email us via (support@wipertech.com.au), we will be able to send you further information to troubleshoot what exactly is going on with your wipers and make recommendations. I am confident we can identify the problem and provide you with a solution that will work.

The good news is that all our products come with a 12-month warranty included. Do contact us with your order number or email address and we can assist further.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Wipertech.

Lesson learnt

I have fixed the issue I went and bought genuine wipers all is good now.

Wendy W.

Mine are starting to make a noise and wipes very well in the middle and not so on the outside. Some one from wipertech said i need to adjust them and sent a video, but by wipertech who just bends them. Is this how you are suppose to do it?

Wipertech   DM

Hey Wendy, incorrect wiper alignment is the most common reason new wiper blades 'squeak,' which is why we always suggest checking this area before proceeding to other troubleshooting steps. We've sent you a message directly further to this.

Jean

Wendy W.

Thanks Jean, Yes I got it. thanks again!

Kathryn e
Kathryn e

Could u please tell me the price for a Holden trax windscreen wipers
How do I order them?

Wipertech   DM

Hi Kathryn, thanks for reaching out! You can check the price for our Holden Trax series on this link; external link

As well as place an order on our website in four easy steps;
1. Find your vehicle.

2. Select the front kit, full kit, or rear kit, and click the 'Add to Cart' button.

3. Once you add to cart, you can adjust the quantity of each item you require. You can also add a coupon code if required. Once confirmed, then click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.

4. Enter your personal details and choose your payment method (credit card or PayPal) and click the "Pay Securely Now"

Hope this helps!

Should you require any further assistance please feel free to send us a message via our form submission here; external link

Wipetech

Rodney

Blades for a triton and price

Wipertech   DM

Hi Rodney, Sorry for the delay in response. Please contact us via our support email - support@wipertech.com.au.

All we need is your Build year, and we will be able to supply you with wiper blades for your Triton.

When you contact us mention this PR post, and we will offer you 20% off your order and free express shipping.

Hope to speak to you soon!

Wipetech.

Couldn't wait 2 months for a reply bought else where

Wipertech   DM

Sorry to hear about that. Please stay in touch if we can be of any further help to you. For future reference, our website will be the best place to contact us.

---
Kind Regards,
Wipertech.

veeday

My set of wipers front ford falcon bf 2005 were purchased less than 12 months ago and shudder terribly.

Is it possible to fit new rubbers or do the complete wipers have to be replaced? Many Thanks Victor.

No Reply yet from WIPERTECH

Wipertech   DM

Hey Veeday, Thanks for reaching out and raising your concern. Apologies for the delay, we tend to deal with customers via our email.

I strongly recommend that you check the wiper fitment, from your description it is very possible that your wiper arms have lost their alignment. This is quite common when changing over to new blades due to the arms slightly twisting from use over time - a small shift will bring this back to specification.

I have attached a video from third-party sources that explain this visually, To summarise in simple terms the arm needs to be slightly tilted towards the windscreen:

In these videos, you will find the procedure to hopefully resolve the skipping wiper issue:

external link

Note: As this is a DIY solution please make small adjustments and test the wipers with water on the screen.

Also, this goes without saying, we highly recommend that you clean your windscreen, wiper blades (the rubber parts), and use windscreen washer additive.

Of course, if adjusting the arms does not resolve the issue, the blades are still covered under warranty, we'll be happy to send out a replacement wiper blade, express post and free of charge. We don't sell rubber refills due to them being integrated into the wiper's design so we recommend always replacing the blades.

Feel free to send a video of the wipers performing to support@wipertech.com.au if you can.

Let us know how you go.

Hi Vijay S,
Many thanks for your prompt reply,i followed your adjustment suggestion and your SUPERB WIPERS are working perfectly. Thank you again for a wonderful product.
Many Thanks and kind regards ps Great Service.
Victor Day

Brian Ewart.
Brian Ewart.

Looking to replace the blades on my 2012 Audi Q5. Can you cost and supply please. My address is Brian Ewart. Post Office Dardanup WA 6236.

Wipertech   DM

Hi Brian, Thanks for your question.

I'd like to answer this for you but it seems that you have beat me to it and already placed an order.

I hope you enjoy the wipers when they arrive.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via support@wipertech.com.au.

All the best!

Dan2727
Dan2727

Looks a bit suss that all the verified reviews are from people who just created a new account

Liam Nebauer
Liam Nebauer

Or perhaps, just maybe these reviews are made by someone like myself who has never had an account, however just purchased the product, saw how good it was and wanted to let everyone else know about it? Just maybe.

simmo59
simmo59

Hi Dan, noting that the purchases are vertified

onetrack
onetrack

All these rave reviews are from people who have just purchased the Wipertech blades and cannot supply any durability reports or user experience over a long period of time.
In my long experience of owning vehicles (since 1965), the greatest failure rate in wiper blades is their lack of durability in high heat conditions.
In other words, my wiper blades have all failed after a couple of years, due to rubber destruction by high temperatures and UV light.
I would like to hear from Wipertech blade owners who have owned and used these expensive blades for an extended period of time (say 3 years or more), to see if they have any more durability than regular blades.
I see no point in paying what is a very sizeable sum of money for a high-tech wiper blade, only to have to replace them after a couple of years, because they degraded and became useless, due to high temperatures and UV light, the same as regular blades.

Phil Wilson
Phil Wilson

I had a problem with one of these blades in the same circumstances and after contacting Wipertech they replaced the blade at no cost and free shipping to me. I found that even though the blade was out of warranty the company replaced it anyway and the way it was delt with was very amicable

Wipertech   DM

Hey onetrack, that's a great question and a great profile picture (we absolutely love cats here at the Wipertech office). Please excuse the long response.

I'll be frank, rubber is a natural perishable material and as such, even the absolute best blades will need regular replacing. The frequency in which they will need to be replaced depends on factors including heat as you mentioned, as well as exposure to sunlight and frequency of use.

RACV and RACQ (Victoria and QLD peak automotive bodies, actually both recommend changing your blades every 6 months to ensure optimum performance. Here's a recent article about this for your reference: external link

We've extended this a little and generally recommend changing blades at least once a year. As Phil alluded to above, all our blades come with a comprehensive 12-month warranty, so if there are any issues we're always happy to sort out a replacement or refund. This is something you won't find with other suppliers. We expect our blades to work well for at least this period, and we do have many customers reporting multiple years of successful use.

Our priority when we design and construct our blades is to ensure they perform optimally when they're in use, i.e. so that they clear water and maximise visibility through your windscreen.

We manufacture blades that are designed to be the best you can get in terms of performance, and as such we're well aware we may not be for everyone, and that's okay. There are certainly other viable options out there.

I hope that helps to go someway to answer your question.

If you'd like to chat about this further, feel free to give us a buzz on 1300 778 502, we're always happy to chat wipers!

2010 Pajero and 2010 e 90 bmw 3 series
How much for both cars?

Wipertech   DM

Hey Fpj, Good question, price will vary depending on where you're after the front, rear or full set of three for your Pajero.

You can view the Pajero prices and other information here: external link

The E90 pricing and other information can be found here: external link

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with!

Vijay

Gregory R.
Gregory R.

Wipers for Forster Subaru

Wipertech   DM

Thanks for getting in touch Gregory, Yes, we have wiper blades to suit all Foresters.

What year is yours? The link below is for the latest release, if you need something earlier, just navigate to the drop-down menu and chose the year.

Subaru Forester 2018 - 2019 (SK)
external link

Better late than never, hope this helps!

Vijay

Bill
Bill

When do you expect to have wipers for the latest model Audi Q5?

Wipertech   DM

Good question Bill, Some good news, you can find wipers for your Audi Q5 (FY) here: external link

All our wipers are covered by our 1-year comprehensive warranty, have a guaranteed perfect fit and come with free shipping.

If you have any questions at all feel free to contact us anytime.

Pedro
Pedro

I have a Ford Falcon Sprint XR8 with aut wipers. Are theses standard with WiperTech?

Pedro:

Go to the Wipertech Web-page and in the "Find my Wiper Blades" text box put the details of your XR8 (they need model and year). It will tell you immediately if they are available and what the cost will be delivered to your address.

Hope this helps .................... https://www.wipertech.com.au/wipercare/

Wipertech   DM

Thanks for the question about wiper blades to fit your Ford Falcon XR8 Sprint Pedro, apologies for the delay in replying. Thanks also to Creamy for your help!

The XR8 Sprint badge is part of the FG X series.

These are what you need: external link

Olley
Olley

How do I order?

Jins
Jins

Go to wipertech website on https://www.wipertech.com.au/

Wipertech   DM

Thanks for the question Olley! Also thanks to Jins for the reply.

Check out our website, or give us a call 1300 778 502 Mon-Fri

Michael
Michael

Holden commando 2016 do y guys have blades to fit?

Wipertech   DM

Hey Michael, We have wipers available for the Holden Commodore, are these the ones you're after?

Sean

Bambam
Bambam

I have an S500 2001(w220) and in need of blades where do I get them and how much are they please.?

Maisie
Maisie

Go to the Wipertech website, easy to navigate.

Wipertech   DM

Thanks for the question Bambam, and thanks for your help Maisie! We have wiper blades to fit your Mercedes Benz S-Class (W220), you can find them here:

external link

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives

Extra Information