Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H

Listing monitored by Xiaomi

5 questions from our users

dna4
dna4asked

Does anyone know how long the HEPA filter last in the normal daily use (i.e. 2-4 hours per day) ?

Gavan K.
Gavan K.

24 hours a day will last 6 months

Eric H.
Eric H.asked

What long is the warranty on this product?
What is the difference between the Xiaomi 3H and the Xiami 3H global?

Bel
Bel

Did you find an answer? Wondering same.

Aline C.
Aline C.

The global model comes with a global power cable, some stores send the Australian power cable other you need to buy separately.

Daniel
Danielasked

Can the wifi be turned off completely so it does not transmit?

Greg

If for some reason you don't want it to transmit you can just operate it manually straight out of the box. I believe you need to download the app and connect it to a 2.4 ghz WiFi modem in order for the Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier to regularly be transmitting. From memory, the air purifier may look for an app and a WiFi connection when you first plug it in. (We have always had ours connected to WiFi because we want to take advantage of all the features).

Carolasked

Hi everyone. I can’t find any info on exactly what it does. Air purification but it shows humidity levels in the app so does it lower humidity too?

Greg

No Carol it doesn't lower humidity, it isn't an air conditioner. It filters the air in a room and improves the air quality. The Xiaomi 3H air purifier gives a reading of the temperature and humidity in the room merely as an additional feature.

Carol

Thanks for that Greg. I wasn’t looking for an air conditioner, more a 2 in 1 dehumidifier and air purifier but I guess they don’t exist yet.

Greg

Hi Carol. Actually Air Purifier / Dehumidifier Combo units do exist. Do a search online and you might find something to suit your needs.

juve1897x
juve1897xasked

I have just purchased two of the 3H air purifiers and out of the box they picked up readings of 6 and 8 (bedroom and living room, respectively).

They are now down to 1 and 2 respectively.

I find this extremely hard to believe given I live in Sydney, right next to train tracks.

Has anyone else has any potentially incorrect or questionable readings?

@Jeremy I know the air quality in Canberra is worse than in Sydney ATM but what was yours when you first booted up your Xiaomi and what was it able to get it down to?

Thanks everyone

Griffo
Griffo

The sensor is useless. In the middle of a smoke haze in Sydney it hasn't gone over 10. However if you manually turn it up (no auto mode) then I believe that it is effective.

reaver821
reaver821

if u close all ur windows and doors down to 1 and 2 is normal, just get an air freshener spray a little near the sensor to test it.
and sydney using electric trains, is ok to live next to train tracks, also fine with the high ways, its the main roads with slow and stuck traffic u need to worry about.

Get an answer from our members and Xiaomi representatives

Other Air Purifiers