1st Energy Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Beach L.
Beach L.asked

Hi there
Will you be increasing your electricity rates shortly as many other power companies are, if so by how much?

Gleasked

If I have a credit on my account from feed in tariff, what is the process to get that paid back to me?

ircasked

Who owns 1st energy , ie to whom are dividends or profits sent to. I have been told there is a link to Indian business concerns, is this correct??

irc

Thankyou for your prompt reply, it is most reassuring as otherwise we were very happy with your service

Robyn H.
Robyn H.asked

can i get a pensioners concession?

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Hi Robyn, absolutely. Please ring the call centre on 1300 426594 with your card details and the team will ensure you get your concession. Many thanks

DaveAasked

Why don't they answer emails or enquiries via their website?

Sam
Sam

Such a small company they have only a call centre.No customer service skill.

DaveA

Thanks. I cannot find a chat function on the website. I have sent several emails and online enquiries without result until now. I have just received an email from Bri at customer service, so will proceed with that.

Wendy B
Wendy Basked

What was the cost to you to change over from Aurora to First Energy in Tasmania?

Janderraasked

I agreed over the phone to change from Alinta Energy to this company because the guy who called was polite and offered rates that would save me about $70 every 3 months (I am on a pension). Said he would send me a welcome pack and I had 10 days cooling off period before they took over the billing and that I could check the rates offered on line, so after checking my rates I am being charged I agreed.
When I went to check their rates online I came up with these reviews. I did give them my pension no because you normally need to do that t get your discount, so did not think of a scam.
After reading all the reviews I do not want anything to do with them, how do I cancel the whole thing before they change me over. Janderra

Kyles
Kyles

I'm not sure of your circumstances but I just went back to my previous provider and signed back up with them. They did the rest. Good luck

Zhen Z.
Zhen Z.

Get an answer from our members and 1st Energy representatives

Other Energy Providers

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now