99 Bikes Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Ray M
Ray Masked
VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Read the reviews regarding customer service..

BODENIK
BODENIKasked
NSW, North Parramatta

Hi. My name is Dragisa Sogura. I am waiting for my bike be repairing, but, nobody call me, to say, come and take your bike... My kindest regards... A little bit disgruntled customer...

Ray M
Ray Masked
99 Bikes

Who thinks 99 bikes customer service is sh..?

Steph B
Steph B

I think it depends on who you get. We see Matthew from the Castle Hill store and is always amazing! They’re very busy stores and so I guess with the in-store restriction on numbers due to COVID, customers might be getting a bit impatient and taking it out on the busy staff??? From the 5 times I’ve been in there recently, they’ve always been friendly and helpful.

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.asked

Women's vintage pedal bikes? I

Phil key
Phil keyasked
SA, Marion

Hi , I have a layby which is due by 8/11. Merida 120 600 .Our hot water tank blew up this morning. Very expensive to replace. Can l have an extension of 4-6 weeks please ? We have bought 3 other mtbs from you . Much appreciated. Phil Key

Aaron
Aaronasked
99 Bikes

My wife and I seems to be addicted to the Kerosene used in the Bike Work Shop in 2 years.

It adjoining to my wife Shop doesn't have the ventilation system with the Bike Work Shop. In the Shop of the wife and there is no window and continuously Kerosene comes into the Shop of the wife.

Ask the help on Kerosene which has the experience which is similar to us or which it uses in 99 Bikes Shop is well known in any chances.

Annie
Annie

Hi. Have you meet the mental phychologist? Get help from your local communities and Report the Health safty of Goverment.

RF
RFasked
99 Bikes

Has anyone reported to the Australian Consumer Law?

Jimbo
Jimbo

Hi. Thanks for your question. Because this would be considered such a small issue, I do not think trying to apply Consumer Law is the easiest option to take.
I fixed the bike myself when I got home (took me 5 minutes).
However, I was pleased that a a manager from the company rang me back to discuss my complaint. A good result I think.
I still need to have my free service on my bike. I am hoping it will be a positive experience; only time will tell.

Get an answer from our members and 99 Bikes representatives