99 Bikes Questions & Answers

Verified99bikes.com.au🏆 2024 Award
TruthLover
TruthLover · Online Store

Why are these jokers scamming people with misleading information on shipping?? $199 to ship a scooter to WA yet NOTHING was even mentioned prior to ordering and nothing on their delivery page about shipping times etc.......ACCC need to know about this?

99 Bikes   DM

Hi there, We have contacted you directly with your shipping information. Standard shipping to your location is usually 10 - 14 business days. At this stage your order is on track with this delivery timeframe. Further delivery details can be found on our website https://help.99bikes.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360003850696-Shipping-and-Delivery

Kind regards

Reg B. · QLD, Maroochydore

What do you consider to be the best bike for the elderly/seniors

99 Bikes   DM

Hey Reg, The Norco scene is one of the more comfortable/ easy to ride bikes we have feel free though to send us an email at help@99bikes.com.au or head into the store for more info.

Much obliged for your immediate reply. Will be in touch! Regards Reg B

Nick H.
Nick H. · VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Hi how much will it cost if I supply rim and 26 inch hub to have spokes fitted and wheel set up

99 Bikes   DM

Hi Nick! Thanks for your enquiry. Generally speaking spokes will cost $1 - $3 each depending on spec, with a wheel lace starting at $115.00 (Club Price). Cheers!

Malie B.
Malie B. · QLD, Chermside

Hi Am looking for a Stationary Air Bike if you have in stock pls reply many thanks.

99 Bikes   DM

Hi Malie, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't stock air bikes. However if you are interested we do stock a large range of smart trainers for bikes.

Dann J.
Dann J. · NSW, Brookvale

I would like to pay for a pair of 26 x 2.10 / 52 - 559 of mountain bike tyres & tubes for general dirt track and path cycling,
I would like to collect them up from Brookvale shop at your earliest convenience.
Can you advise of the cost of each tyre and tube.

Ray M
Ray M · VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Read the reviews regarding customer service..

BODENIK
BODENIK · NSW, North Parramatta

Hi. My name is Dragisa Sogura. I am waiting for my bike be repairing, but, nobody call me, to say, come and take your bike... My kindest regards... A little bit disgruntled customer...

Ray M
Ray M · 99 Bikes

Who thinks 99 bikes customer service is sh..?

Steph B
Steph B

I think it depends on who you get. We see Matthew from the Castle Hill store and is always amazing! They’re very busy stores and so I guess with the in-store restriction on numbers due to COVID, customers might be getting a bit impatient and taking it out on the busy staff??? From the 5 times I’ve been in there recently, they’ve always been friendly and helpful.

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G. · 99 Bikes

Women's vintage pedal bikes? I

Phil key
Phil key · SA, Marion

Hi , I have a layby which is due by 8/11. Merida 120 600 .Our hot water tank blew up this morning. Very expensive to replace. Can l have an extension of 4-6 weeks please ? We have bought 3 other mtbs from you . Much appreciated. Phil Key

Aaron
Aaron · 99 Bikes

My wife and I seems to be addicted to the Kerosene used in the Bike Work Shop in 2 years.

It adjoining to my wife Shop doesn't have the ventilation system with the Bike Work Shop. In the Shop of the wife and there is no window and continuously Kerosene comes into the Shop of the wife.

Ask the help on Kerosene which has the experience which is similar to us or which it uses in 99 Bikes Shop is well known in any chances.

Annie
Annie

Hi. Have you meet the mental phychologist? Get help from your local communities and Report the Health safty of Goverment.

RF
RF · 99 Bikes

Has anyone reported to the Australian Consumer Law?

Jimbo
Jimbo

Hi. Thanks for your question. Because this would be considered such a small issue, I do not think trying to apply Consumer Law is the easiest option to take.

I fixed the bike myself when I got home (took me 5 minutes).

However, I was pleased that a a manager from the company rang me back to discuss my complaint. A good result I think.

I still need to have my free service on my bike. I am hoping it will be a positive experience; only time will tell.

Get an answer from our members and 99 Bikes representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information