ACN Pacific Energy

ACN Pacific Energy Questions & Answers

Belinda R.
Belinda R.

Is it a Australian energy company

Saving and laughing
Saving and laughing

Yes they now partner with Australian companies like MATE telco who has been around for 10 years. Alinta energy for 20 years. I can’t say who 3 years ago but I am using their services now and it’s all good. All service providers are the same

Chris Lako
Chris Lako

Will get refund of my $500.00 if registered with acn?

Lee
Lee

Don't understand what you mean? For the electricity?

Andy
Andy

Is this a legal company or a pyramid (illegal) company?

Kevin
Kevin

Absolutely legitimate. www.acnpacific.com.au They provide great services with NBN, Click energy and Vodafone

bella.
bella.

I am not affiliated with ACN - only as a customer to support a friend who is an IBO.

I have NEVER had any issues with their services.

But seriously do you think Vodafone, Click Energy, Energy Australia and ADT Home Security (MAJOR providers) would partner with a company if it was an illegal scheme? I don't think so. ACN is a legit business. Before even becoming a customer I even researched it all...

Stewie G
Stewie G

I'm thinking you are correct.. they only on sell everything else...

Torncoppa
Torncoppa

North American Multi Level Marketing company. So yeah!

Franco
Franco

Unfortunately the company's way of doing business is legal just like American Amyway is. The guys sitting in the top of the pyramid earnings from hard workers in the bottom of the pyramid, just like the CEO of a company. They would start with selling you a product like Energy ( Click Energy which is currently under fire from ACCC) or their own ÀCN Internet which is crap.

Violette W
Violette W

Yes IT IS ILLEGAL but because the mother company/ head office is off shore, they’re allowed to loop hole and branch into Australia. It’s a scam. Pyramid scheme.

Ben

Rather than offering my opinion, I looked up all the companies who currently have partnered with ACN across 26 countries, in no particular order:

Vivint Home Security

TATA

NBN

ICSenergy

TELE2

You decide whether you think all these companies researched ACN and their background before going into partnership with them.

Chris

Having a wholesale provider is not an endorsement that the company is legit, just means they pay the bills to the wholesaler.

For example:

Foundation for Humanity

Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group

New York Law School

Liverpool City Council

These companies all invested in Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities. Think they would have invested if they knew it was a Ponzi scheme?

However yes, ACN is NOT a Pyramid Scheme ONLY for the fact that it actually offers a product (Phone, Internet, power etc)

Reference court outcome: https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/full-federal-court-upholds-acns-appeal-against-pyramid-selling-decision

Robert
Robert

Click Energy, you lot are asking if they would have signed up with ACN without doing their due diligence. I've just gotten rid of Click Energy for being thieving scumbags. My electricity bills are now a third of what they were.

browneyedgirl52
browneyedgirl52

I have just received a letter from Lock & Co. saying ACN Pacific owe me $231 from 2008. They are a holding co. and are insuring me the refund. I must of been an ACN customer? Can't remember back that far.

Chris

I would say it is a Scam from another party.

1: Search Lock and Co in Google. Only in the UK i could find.

2: Unless it was very late in 2008 it is past the 7 year deadline for the refund

3: If you have moved, or otherwise changed details since you thought you were a customer they would have to invest to try and find you, which for $231 of free money for them would not be in there interests.

Meme

Yeah this will be a scam, if you did sign up with ACN there not the ones that bill you it is your service provider when/who ever you signed with.

deni
deni

Thinking about joining becoming an IBO can this work are there prices and services cheaper and reliable as i wouldn't want to let family and friends down? thanks

Candy
Candy

The price is charged at average rate but not cheaper. Although the service provider is Telstra, the customer service is provided by ACN (unexpectedly poor). It seems that I cant use Telstra developed app to track my usage. I am now no longer with ACN and have to say sorry to my friend.

INQ001
INQ001

My wife was an IBO for 3 years our friends are on tight budgets the pricing was not much cheaper than elsewhere for similar if not better hence struggled to make it a viable concern. IBOs have to pay a $495 start up cost then an annual fee thereafter, there are also other associated expenses with it if you are serious about promoting the ACN services. ADSL was not that good it is from Telstra for Broadband with or without fixed line phone, Optus for naked ADSL and mobile devices e.g., mobile phone and tablets and then gas and electricity service. The market is very competitive, ACN products just seem to miss the mark in their pricing I feel. The customer online screen to check usage etc., is very bland and basic could do with a serious rework to bring it to the 21st century.

Meme

When signing up with ACN better to use an IBO, Just my thoughts.

injured
injured

Anyone above you will take your customers if they think your not up for it. the amount of stacking that goes on is redicioulous, even though the president and founders say it is not allowed. like they can police it I'm sure. They rip people off. I was an IBO for 18 months and went to an international event in Sydney at the time. The team I was involved in said they were helping me. I was working two jobs, going to and organising presentations to support others and signing people up. I even thought I had customers interstate which were being signed up by trusted team members. Only to find out that I had no-one signed under me even though those people confirmed they were using the service. Don't be sucked in. The time to get rich was when it was still a ground floor opportunity. that was years ago. the worst part was the liars said they were providing other services by due dates years ago for us to brag with. It was a major anouncement at the event. Total crap. I lost about $3000 in total not to mention the bills that came my way. They took enough from me to cover them. there should be a class action against them. the accc should be disgusted in themselves for letting these crooks in the country.

Viscount_Adam
Viscount_Adam

Don't do it. I signed up as an ACN rep about 9 years ago. I bought the video phone, switched the mobile phone, got suckered into going to Melbourne for one of their Amway style conventions and know what? I lived within 8km of the Brisbane CBD and their Vodaphone suppliers were not upgrading infrastructure and I couldn't get calls. Their 7 inch screen home videophones, were crappy. You either couldn't see the person (who had one too) or you couldn't hear them, or both.

I went to the training - which you had to PAY for! To listen to the major uplines congratulating themselves and people progressing to the 'next level' because they had signed themselves up for EVERYTHING! People I signed up, my upline took. I wasted petrol and costs and had nothing to show for it except increased bills and debt for their 'training'

They THREATENED me that if I backed out, they'd hit me with fees and ( get this) I could NEVER have a service or join their multilevel network marketing again.

I said THANK GOD, threw away my SIM, changed my credit card and debit card numbers and threw the stupid ($299!) Videophone in the garbage. Because I had to pay for a SPECIAL phone number AND buy an ethernet system to make my entire house videophone worthy! The whole downline team building was absolute bull.

I still see some of the same schmucks from back then stand up at events, social groups and say, 'If you'd like to make a comfortable living or a few extra dollars and save on your utility and phone bills, come talk to me...' and I get the hell outta there!

Andrew2323
Andrew2323

I am a customer of ACN and I have been for a little over a year now. I have been using them for my mobile service and have been fine with it and very happy with the prices. I have been deciding to change my electricity to go through ACN also.

My problem is. I went onto the customer support section to see if i could upgrade my mobile plan and unfortunately the "supervisor" I was speaking too was little to no help and actually made it clear to me that ACN DO NOT CARE about their customers. I was told to upgrade a plan i would have to pay out the rest of my plan ($420) (Keep in mind this is a BYO Plan i am simply paying for the service ACN is at no loss.) and break the contract. This would then allow me to start a new contract and a new plan with ACN. I do not understand how I can offer ACN more payment each week and an extended 24months worth of dedicated service to their company. Yet they are happy enough to let me walk away.

Ray
Ray

You need to speak to there person who introduced you, the IBO and get them authorised to speak to acn about this as this is not the normal response and I believe that mobile services can all be upgraded without the issues expressed to you. Do let your IBO know the name of the supervisor as this needs to be reported as not acceptable and the right information sourced for you.

Raj
Raj

Who are the service providers with ACN

Amber Pantano
Amber Pantano

Optus and Telstra, but ACN have taken the billing and customer service off them and are based in Australia, not overseas. Its prompt, fast service and in Australia, answered by well speaking English speakers that are easy to understand.

JIMBOB
JIMBOB

My understanding is the landline and broadband is through Telstra network. Mobiles and mobile broadband use the optus network. Gas and Electricity is through Energy Australia. I have been very happy with the coverage and service.

Meme

Vodaphone, Telstra, NBN, I don't think they use Optus anymore.

Click for electricity and Energy australia.

Mobile is with Vodafone billed by Vodafone

Energy is with Click Energy billed by Click Energy

NBN is nbn, but billed by ACN

ADSL is Telstra, but billed by ACN

Security is with ADT Security

EFTPOS is with Anovia Payments

Talk to your local Independent Business Owner as their ecommerce store should have all this info clearly laid out.

Get an answer from our members and ACN Pacific representatives

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now