ACN Pacific Energy

ACN Pacific Energy Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Will get refund of my $500.00 if registered with acn?
Don't understand what you mean? For the electricity?

Is this a legal company or a pyramid (illegal) company?
Absolutely legitimate. www.acnpacific.com.au They provide great services with NBN, Click energy and VodafoneI am not affiliated with ACN - only as a customer to support a friend who is an IBO. I have NEVER had any issues with their services. But seriously do you think Vodafone, Click Energy, Energy Australia and ADT Home Security (MAJOR providers) would partner with a company if it was an illegal scheme? I don't think so. ACN is a legit business. Before even becoming a customer I even researched it all...I'm thinking you are correct.. they only on sell everything else...

I have just received a letter from Lock & Co. saying ACN Pacific owe me $231 from 2008. They are a holding co. and are insuring me the refund. I must of been an ACN customer? Can't remember back that far.
I would say it is a Scam from another party. 1: Search Lock and Co in Google. Only in the UK i could find. 2: Unless it was very late in 2008 it is past the 7 year deadline for the refund 3: If you have moved, or otherwise changed details since you thought you were a customer they would have to invest to try and find you, which for $231 of free money for them would not be in there interests.Yeah this will be a scam, if you did sign up with ACN there not the ones that bill you it is your service provider when/who ever you signed with.

I am a customer of ACN and I have been for a little over a year now. I have been using them for my mobile service and have been fine with it and very happy with the prices. I have been deciding to change my electricity to go through ACN also. My problem is. I went onto the customer support section to see if i could upgrade my mobile plan and unfortunately the "supervisor" I was speaking too was little to no help and actually made it clear to me that ACN DO NOT CARE about their customers. I was told to upgrade a plan i would have to pay out the rest of my plan ($420) (Keep in mind this is a BYO Plan i am simply paying for the service ACN is at no loss.) and break the contract. This would then allow me to start a new contract and a new plan with ACN. I do not understand how I can offer ACN more payment each week and an extended 24months worth of dedicated service to their company. Yet they are happy enough to let me walk away.
You need to speak to there person who introduced you, the IBO and get them authorised to speak to acn about this as this is not the normal response and I believe that mobile services can all be upgraded without the issues expressed to you. Do let your IBO know the name of the supervisor as this needs to be reported as not acceptable and the right information sourced for you.

Who are the service providers with ACN
Optus and Telstra, but ACN have taken the billing and customer service off them and are based in Australia, not overseas. Its prompt, fast service and in Australia, answered by well speaking English speakers that are easy to understand.My understanding is the landline and broadband is through Telstra network. Mobiles and mobile broadband use the optus network. Gas and Electricity is through Energy Australia. I have been very happy with the coverage and service.Vodaphone, Telstra, NBN, I don't think they use Optus anymore. Click for electricity and Energy australia.