Angus & Robertson Questions & Answers

Verifiedangusrobertson.com.au
Slateresque I.

Hello, one of my books was taken down from Ingram but still shows up on your site as available. The ISBN 9781950464388 for Someone Beside Me shouldn't be sold anymore here. Could you look into that and then mark it as unavailable?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Thanks for letting us know, I am so sorry we missed this! I have passed this along to our team to have the listing removed, but it may take a day or so for this to take effect. If it is still up later this week, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks so much!!!!

June M.
June M.

I am STILL waiting to receive this book a ordered
June
0402208494
22/08/23

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi June, thank you for reaching out. If you could private message us your order number, I can definitely investigate your order a little further.

We would also recommend that you delete this post, as your phone number will not be private on this post.

Liam S.

whats the purpose of your customer service section through your website. it seems nothing gets addressed.

I placed order #10871882 about a month ago.
half my order has arrived, the other half has not been updated (ISBN: 9780071849784)

ship by date was 03/08/2023

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Liam, thank you for reaching out. We apologise that our Customer Care team have not responded to your enquiry yet. We have been inundated with customer enquiries and are working to get back to each customer as quickly as possible.

I'm very sorry for the delay in shipping out your order. Unfortunately there was a delay with receiving Complete Rigger's Apprenctice from our supplier.

This is now processing for shipment at our Distribution Centre and should ship out shortly. Once dispatched, you'll receive a shipping notification with your tracking number.

As an apology, I have upgraded your shipping to express with Australia Post.

Please reach out if you had any other enquiries.

Liam S.

thank you for your prompt and attentive response!

Liam S.

are you able to supply me with an Estimated shipping or arrival date?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Liam, I have just checked your tracking number and it looks like it is on board for delivery with Australia Post. Please reach out if you require another copy of your tracking number.

Please let us know if there was anything else we could assist with.

Re: order #10875062 order made on 29/07/23

Hey, when I ordered. all 3 books said 4-6 working days processing time. It’s been double that and the order has still not been posted. What’s going on?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Andee, I am so sorry for the delay in getting your books to you. The good news is that it looks like your order has been dispatched and should be with you soon. You should have received a tracking number for the order on the 16/08 which will help you keep an eye on the progress of your parcel.

If you need help with anything else in the meantime, please be sure to let us know.

Andee

Yeah. Thanks for following up.

D.K.W
D.K.W

Seriously how do I get a response to my enquiry that I have submitted multiple times? My order number 10866006 ordered on the 14/7 should have been sent the 20/7 but still absolutely nothing. These books are required urgently for University. All books were in stock ready to ship

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi D.K.W, thank you for reaching out. Your order has now shipped from our Sydney warehouse. I have emailed you a copy of the tracking number.

Aidan Smith
Aidan Smith

I am awaiting a book order but it says the order is on hold, I was told that I need to ‘confirm my details’ and to contact you but there is no way to do either of those. Please help order number 10869648

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Aidan, thank you for reaching out. I have just replied to your email enquiry.

Rebecca D.

Hi, I placed an order earlier this month and it was shipped on the 10th. My delivery hasn’t arrived yet, even though the longest expected delivery was meant to be over ten days ago. Could you please raise a query with Australia post regarding this delivery as I require these books for my two children who require additional support and I cannot start their program until I have the resources required.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Rebecca, thank you for reaching out. I'm very sorry to hear that there has been a delivery issue with your order. Can you please send through your order number?

Rebecca D.

Hi, my order number is 10832100. Thanks.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sending through your order number. After further investigation, it unfortunately looks like your parcel has been lost in transit. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused.

I have arranged for a replacement to be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse in 1-2 business days. Once dispatched, you'll receive a shipping notification with your tracking number.

Rebecca D.

It is very much appreciated.

Nwakwoke J.

I have a novel of mine Irin, An Angel In Disguise which I will love to remove. I will deeply appreciate it if it is removed from your store due to the unfinished process of the book.

Will my book be removed from your store?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi there, I would be happy to look into this for you, however I will need the ISBN of your book. Would you be able to send it through for me? It is worth noting that the listings on the website are provided by our suppliers so if a title goes out of print with them it will automatically be taken off our website. When this happens there will be no link to the product page on our site but we are unable to remove the page entirely.

If you have any further questions on this, please let me know.

Thank you for the response. Here is the book ISBN. ISBN:1230005981656

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi, thanks for sending that through. I just spoke with one of my colleagues and it looks like they've already contacted the relevant team to have your book removed. You can take a look at their response in your inbox and the item should be removed within the next 24-48 hours,

Kiarah J.
Kiarah J.

Hi,
I ordered a book (An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn) which I received but I also received an extra book I did not order (A Night Like This by Julia Quinn). The parcel had my name on it but the receipt inside the book had someone else's name. Tanya Marschke . Order number #10546928 . I'm assuming someone else's order was sent to me by accident? What do I do about this?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Kiarah, thank you for reaching out. I have reached out to the customer from Order #10546928 and arranged a replacement. Thank you for letting us know.

There is also no need to return A Night Like This to us.

Michelle

Hi, I ordered New Solution Selling on 7th March 2022 and still, haven't received the book. Order #10488656. [Email Removed]. I look forward to hearing when it will be delivered.
Thanks so much
Michelle Black

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry your order has not arrived yet. The order was shipped the day after it was placed, however the tracking has been updated since then external link .

I have reached out to Australia Post for an update and will let you know when I hear back. If the tracking doesn't change by the end of this week, please reach out and I will issue a replacement.

Michelle

Hi Ethan thanks so much for your help

sharron

I placed an order , paid through paypal, I did not recieve an email order conformation, so I have no order number as I paid as a guest, my order has not arrived and the email I sent says to give you an order number which I dont have but I have a paypal reciept to say I paid ANGUSROBERT on 2 December 2021

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Sharron, Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I would be more than happy to have a look for the payment in our system. I will need some information on the payment in order to find it. I will need to know the; payment date, amount charged, Paypal email address and transactionID.

If the order was successful, I can find the order number that way, otherwise I can issue a refund for the charge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

sharron

Hi Ethan, I have received an email from your team and they have found my order number#A10345812,
But I can not track it on Australia post as the initial email address was spelt wrong. Possibly my mistake spelling. If you could please just check and see if the order has been dispatched. Thank you for your help.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Sharron, the order appears to be under a different name. I would be happy to send a link to the tracking code, however I will need to confirm the name on the order before I can send it here. Could you confirm your full name (order the delivery address if this was for someone else)?

The item was purchased via my son Jordan Chard ,
for me , as I dont have online banking.

Delivery address is Sharron Angove
24 Roma st Cardwell Qld 4849

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Sharron, thanks so much for sending that through. I have just had a look at your order and I can see that it was dispatched 16/12 and according to the tracking was delivered earlier today: external link

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. If there were any issues with delivery, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

sharron

I have received my item.
Thank you for your help.

Tibby
Tibby

I purchased two copies of Life in a French Country House Oder number 10292528 on 4th November. I am concerned that the status is still "being processed". Is there any chance I may receive it by Christmas?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Rhona, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have had a look at your order and I can see that 1 copy of Life in a French Country House was shipped on the 13/12 and is now on its way under the following tracking link: external link

The second copy arrived in our warehouse later than expected and is currently being unpacked. Unfortunately as Christmas is just around the corner, it is unlikely that we will be able to get it to you in time, so I have upgraded the shipping to express so we can get it to you ASAP. I will also keep an eye on your order as it progresses.

I am so sorry for this unexpected delay. If you need help with anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.

curiousgeorge
curiousgeorge

hello, i want to buy books from here and would like to know if its legit?! because this is the first time buying from an unknown place and im just scared.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi there, Angus & Robertson is one of Australia's oldest and most iconic bookstore and since 1886. We are dedicated to delivering quality entertainment to our customers. Our website is safe and secure to use.

Feel free to give us a call on 1800 732 701 if you'd like to speak to someone on our team or require assistance with placing an order!

Estelle Assam
Estelle Assam

Hi, my name is Estelle and I am enquiring about order number 10156024 that was ordered on 13/7/2021 and I still have not had a shipping email, it is still being "processed". Is this order still being processed? Is this a regular delay due to current circumstance? Or is there some error that needs to be corrected?

Susan J.
Susan J.

Being processed doesn't move till it actually gets shipped to your address I found with my orders

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Estelle, Thank you for contacting us.

I have looked into your order and the title It Ends With Us is listed on our website as 'In Stock with our Supplier, sent from our Sydney Warehouse within 7-10 business days'. It looks like our shipment is running as scheduled.

I can see that you have contacted us our Customer Service this morning and have opted to cancel your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further enquiries.

D. Fraser
D. Fraser

Hi, I purchased belle beautiful Australian homes ii and iii. I am wanting volume I. Is there any in australia (new)? Thanks.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi D. Fraser! Unfortunately it looks like Belle: Beautiful Australian Homes (Volume I) is no longer available with any of our suppliers. This is the ISBN 9781742457413, which you can use to search at other retailers. Hope that helps.

Let us know if there was anything else we could assist with!

angela ho

I bought two accounting books for year 12 but I got a little mistake email. I emailed this website back and called, but they didn't respond to anything.

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Angela, I'm very sorry for the disappointing experience. Could I please get your order number? I can have a look into this for you.

My order number is 09860824

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Angela, Thanks for getting back to me. I've had a look at your order.

I can see that you contacted us on the 8th and received a reply later that day to the email you originally placed your order with. I can also see that you sent another email on the 28th from a different account and a different colleague answered on the 29th. Are you able to see either of those replies?

I can't see a record of a call. What day and time did you call us?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Angela, I've had a look. Just a word of warning that this is a public forum, so you may want to remove those emails from your comment. It appears that there are some typos in the email addresses you entered when you sent the messages. Unfortunately that means you wouldn't have received the replies we sent.

Your book was shipped on 29/12. It is in transit to you and should be delivered in the next few business days.

Please reach out if there's any issue with the delivery or if there's anything else we can do for you.

Denise Catherine Regan

If I order an out of print book will it arrives before Christmas?

narrabeen
narrabeen

Sorry. I have no idea. I only bought two books but excellent service.

Denise Catherine Regan

I appreciate your comment, but it doesn't tell me if I will receive the book before Christmas. Thanks

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Denise, At this stage we recommend you only buy books that are in stock in our warehouse if you need it for Christmas.

If a book is Out of Print then that means it needs to go through a reprint with the publisher. This usually takes a couple of months so it definitely wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas.

If there's a particular title you'd like us to give an ETA on, please send us a Direct Message here or you can Send Us a Message at the bottom of this page: external link

Denise Catherine Regan

I would like to order an old book is it possible to get it delivered before Christmas?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Denise, I've just written up an answer on your other question. If you need further assistance, please send us a Direct Message here or Send Us a Message at the bottom of this page: external link

Alan T.
Alan T.

I go to your website and see a book listed as available from a certain date and so I place a pre-order. One week ahead of that date the book is on the shelves in Big W, KMart etc. and your website states that it's still not available?
Why does this happen?

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Alan, Thanks for your question.

While we usually receive stock for titles before the publication date, sometimes suppliers won't send us the stock for a title until after the publication date has passed. This means it can take some time to arrive in our warehouse depending on where the stock is coming from.

The available date is the date we expect for our stock to arrive and for us to start shipping orders out.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Kathy
Kathy

When will my AnnaVan Dyken cook book be delivered.I ordered it in September
Cheers Kathleen

Angus & Robertson   DM

Hi Kathy, I'm sorry for the wait on your order. Could I please get your order number? I'll have a look into it for you.

Regards,