Aussie Hoses

Aussie Hoses Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Stan
Stan

Do Aussie Hoses insist installation is carried out by a plumber or their otherwise approved installer? I mean, installing a hose reel is not exactly rocket surgery for a decent handyman or other trades person.

stephen m.
stephen m.

I'm not even a handy man. Took 10 mins and perfect. They don't install in my area

Sandyg
Sandyg

How difficult is this hose to pull out of casing to use. 79 year old woman, not very strong

Peter C.
Peter C.

Where are aussie hose, hose reels manafactured

arogi
arogi

China

BrianVee
BrianVee

Are these hoses any better than Hoselink crap? Do they reduce water flow like Hoselink? Do they contaminate the water like Hoselink? Does the nozzle leak and run down your arm like Hoselink?

Nicole Noble
Nicole Noble

Sorry, I have never used Hoselink so cannot compare. I have no issue with water pressure or water leaking down my arm with this brand.

Aussie Hoses
Aussie Hoses   DM

Hi Brian We think we have a great Hose at an affordable price and we install for you as well.
I am sure you will be Happy.

Catie

In which country are the hoses manufactured? How Do any warrantys work.

M> Linden
M> Linden

They offer a 2 year warranty. The company is Australian owned but not sure if product is made in Australia.These days nothing is made in Australia!

Thankyou for your information