Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Babylove Ezy Switch EP Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Debbie

Debbieasked

In the manual it shows how to fit with isofix do you have to buy something extra to be able to use isofix

Reem
Reem

No everything we needed was in the box we didnt have to buy anything extra excluding any add ons you want to get besides the cupholder which also came in the box

Support C.Babylove

Hi Debbie E. thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the series number of your seat so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Debbie E.

Debbie E.asked

Naomi J.

Naomi J.asked

What is the height marker on rear facing. I cant find this info anywhere. Is it once child is 80cm 100cm??? To turn forward?

A K.
A K.

This is from the Babylove website ‘your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).’

Support C.Babylove

Hi Naomi J. thank you for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP middle height marker (marker for forward facing) is 390mm approx.
If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Shakthi Sasked

Hi,
I saw Babylove Ezy Switch carseat in Kmart website ($159). Is it the same model as the Ezy Switch Ep (RRP $249) which is reviewed here?

Court719
Court719

Yes it is! Awesome deal too!

Thanks! :D

Support C.Babylove

Hi Shakthi S, thank you for your question. Yes that's correct, this is the same model. If you have any further questions please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Tay G.

Tay G.asked

Does the baby love ezy switch Ep fit into a 2018 gxl Triton? And a 2010 Ford fg?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Tay, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP dimensions are rear facing H 745mm x W 440mm x 570mm, forward facing H min - 720mm max - 792mm x W 440mm x D 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop with both vehicle to ensure suitable fitment. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Mervin T.

Mervin T.asked

Can this seat be fix on to a Mercedes ML350 2013 model?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Mervin, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you contact a child restraint fitter for advise on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you'd like to point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Leah

Leahasked

Hi,

Is this carseat suitable for a Holden Cruze?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Leah, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch RP should be suitable for your vehicle however here are the measurement for your reference - Rear facing:
(H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm, forward facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop to ensure this seat is suitable for you and your family. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Mel

Melasked

I need to take a car seat on a virgin Australia flight and I need the seat to have certain markings. A friend of mine has an older version and said it does, but before I purchase can you please tell me if it has AU/NZS-1754 label and also a green label that has a picture of a plane and also says that it meets the standards for use in an aircraft. Thanks you for your urgent attention to this matter! I fly out in 3 weeks

Support C.Babylove

Hi Mel, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in detail and provide you with the best options available for your travel. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Sally Rasked

Does this car seat have enough head support for newborns?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Sally R, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP is suitable from birth up to approx. 4yrs of old, this seat has also been tested and approved to the Australian Standard for these above ages. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you.

Jane

Janeasked

Could you please give me the dimensions of Babylove ezy switch EP. Would it fit easily into a Toyota Yaris in both the rear and forward positions ?

Support C.Babylove

Hi Jane, thanks for your question. The dimensions are Rear Facing: (H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm & Forward Facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm
(D) x 400mm. I would recommend that you visit your local stockist and try the seat in your vehicle to ensure suitability. Kind regards, The Babylove Team.

Caitlin M

Caitlin Masked

I purchased the BABYLOVE EZY SWITCH EP - GREY but the straps sit behind my 2 year just slightly, not above. Is this normal?
He's not tall for his age and the straps are on the last one available.
How do I fix this?
Do I need another car seat?

Jodes
Jodes

Is he rear facing or forward facing? If rear facing straps must be above shoulders, forward facing it’s ok.
Also is the newborn padding out?
I find when I adjust the headrest the straps move up a bit. My 3yo is very tall and fits still with tons of room.

Kahliaaa88

Kahliaaa88asked

Does this seat come with isoflex connections?

Hellkitty
Hellkitty

No, it doesn't. However there is a "safe and sound" slimline AHR Compaq which is the same base seat, which does have isofix.

You could also consider the Infasecure Kompressor Treo as that also has isofix.

Personally I didn't find isofix as useful as we prefer to fit the seat in the centre of the car, and most isofix is on the outer seating.

Richa Narang

Richa Narangasked

Is it best suitable for newborn? Or should we buy an infant capsule for our little one.

Jodie
Jodie

We used a capsule for the first 8 weeks or so but it says it's suitable from birth

Support C.Babylove

Hi Richa, thanks for your question. The Ezy Switch EP is suitable from birth to approx. 4years of age. Kind regards, The Babylove Team.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives