Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Babylove Ezy Switch EP Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Can this seat be fix on to a Mercedes ML350 2013 model?
Hi Mervin, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you contact a child restraint fitter for advise on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you'd like to point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Hi, Is this carseat suitable for a Holden Cruze? Thank you
Hi Leah, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch RP should be suitable for your vehicle however here are the measurement for your reference - Rear facing: (H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm, forward facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop to ensure this seat is suitable for you and your family. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

I need to take a car seat on a virgin Australia flight and I need the seat to have certain markings. A friend of mine has an older version and said it does, but before I purchase can you please tell me if it has AU/NZS-1754 label and also a green label that has a picture of a plane and also says that it meets the standards for use in an aircraft. Thanks you for your urgent attention to this matter! I fly out in 3 weeks
Hi Mel, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in detail and provide you with the best options available for your travel. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Could you please give me the dimensions of Babylove ezy switch EP. Would it fit easily into a Toyota Yaris in both the rear and forward positions ?
Hi Jane, thanks for your question. The dimensions are Rear Facing: (H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm & Forward Facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 400mm. I would recommend that you visit your local stockist and try the seat in your vehicle to ensure suitability. Kind regards, The Babylove Team.

I purchased the BABYLOVE EZY SWITCH EP - GREY but the straps sit behind my 2 year just slightly, not above. Is this normal? He's not tall for his age and the straps are on the last one available. How do I fix this? Do I need another car seat?
Is he rear facing or forward facing? If rear facing straps must be above shoulders, forward facing it’s ok. Also is the newborn padding out? I find when I adjust the headrest the straps move up a bit. My 3yo is very tall and fits still with tons of room.

Does this seat come with isoflex connections?
No, it doesn't. However there is a "safe and sound" slimline AHR Compaq which is the same base seat, which does have isofix. You could also consider the Infasecure Kompressor Treo as that also has isofix. Personally I didn't find isofix as useful as we prefer to fit the seat in the centre of the car, and most isofix is on the outer seating.

Is it best suitable for newborn? Or should we buy an infant capsule for our little one.
We used a capsule for the first 8 weeks or so but it says it's suitable from birthHi Richa, thanks for your question. The Ezy Switch EP is suitable from birth to approx. 4years of age. Kind regards, The Babylove Team.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives

Similar listings