6Babylove Ezy Switch EP

Babylove Ezy Switch EP Questions & Answers

Andy P.
Andy P.

Hi, We just purchased a Baby Love Ezy switch and have attached the top ISO fix belt but cannot find the lower ISO fix belts on the Child seat. Does it come with them or are they an add on as in the instructions it seems to show them?

Babylove   DM

Hi Andy, thank you for your message, I am sorry the Baby Love Ezy Switch is not Isofix compatible. Kind Regards the Baby Love Team

\

Kimberley G.
Kimberley G.

I've just noticed after a few years of use that the headrest now falls down if you put pressure on it, is it okay to still use the seat? It only falls with pressure, not by itself any other time.

Babylove   DM

Hi Kimberley, thank you for your message, I would recommend that one of our repair agents has a look at your seat, Baby Love does have a 5 year warranty if still in warranty please return back to your store of purchase and the store will arrange to send it into our authorized repair agent for an assessment, alternatively please see below our authorized repair agents.
Britax, Sunshine West VIC – 1300 303 330
The Pram Doctor, Seaford SA - 0407 600 500
Pram Fix, Taren Point NSW - 1300 308 435
Baby Safe, Brookvale NSW – 1300 442 229
Bubby's Playpen, Stafford QLD - 07 3356 6089
The Pram Repair Place, Parkwood WA – 0403 462 654
Please note, repair agents will require a booking be made before proceeding to have a repair done on your product. The agent is able to provide with their address once an appointment is made.
Kind Regards the Babylove Team

JLB
JLB

I bought this car seat 4 years ago and have had no problems. However, as the child grew, I foolishly discarded the insert. Unexpectedly another bub is on the way and I was advised by Babyroad that I would have to contact the manufacturer to replace. can you please advise
jennifer

Babylove   DM

Hi, we do not sell the Insert for the Ezy Switch as a separate item, you can purchase the Britax Unity Comfort Insert, this insert has been tested by the accessory standards to be used on our seats, available through your local Baby Nursery Store. Kind Regards the BabyLove Team

Lynette M.
Lynette M.

Hi there, I purchased the Baby Love car seat approx 18 months ago. I'm wondering if I can get anchoring straps replaced as my dog chewed through them.

Kind regards
Lynette

Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I believe you can contact britax or an authorised repairer to replace

Babylove   DM

Hi Lynette, thank you for your message, you can only have a harness replaced by one of our authorized specialist repair agents, please message back your state and suburb so I can direct you to our nearest repair agent. Kind Regards the Babylove team

Lindy J.
Lindy J.

How do you loosen the straps to get the child in the seat?

Babylove   DM

Hi Lindy, thanks for your question. Please refer to page 44 of the instruction manual - external link  or alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 and we will be happy to talk you through adjusting the harness. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Kimmiiie
Kimmiiie

Is it possible to swap the tether release side? We are installing the seat rear facing behind the driver (8 month old is behind passenger) but it would be so much easier to get our 20 month in if you could release the tether on the driver side..

Thank you.

Babylove   DM

Hi Kimmiiie, thanks for your question. Yes, the Babylove Ezy Switch EP tether strap can be changed however only by a Britax repair agent or an accredited car seat fitter. For further information, please email au-support@britax.com . Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Vasma H.
Vasma H.

Hello! I am looking for a durable but not keen on breaking the bank convertible car seat for my baby. I am due very soon. Is Babylove Ezyfix Isofix Convertible Car Seat a good investment? Thank you!

Babylove   DM

Hi Vasma H. thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezyfix Isofix Convertible Car Seat is still a relatively new product in our range and a popular choice due to having the Isofix connections. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Zoolina m.
Zoolina m.

Hi my daughter is expecting her 1st & I am wondering does she need baby capsule w ur seat? Thanks

Babylove   DM

Hi Zoolina m. Thanks for your question. A baby capsule and a Convertible car seat (birth-4 years approx.) are two different products, and a capsule is used as a travel system between a car and a pram. I recommend visiting a baby retail store or please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 to so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Graeme
Graeme

My son has just purchased a Babylove Ezy Switch car seat for our 1 year old granddaughter to use in our car. We want to install it rear facing in our Lexus CT200h. IS this seat compatible with our vehicle?

Babylove   DM

Hi Graeme, thanks for your question. Please see below specifications of the Babylove Ezy Switch EP in rear and forward facing.
Rear Facing:
(H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm
Forward Facing:
(H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm
(D) x 400mm
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Marjorie
Marjorie

Does the Babylove Ezy Switch have SICT? (Side impact cushion techology - common on newer Britax seats)
Robyn

Babylove   DM

Hi Marjorie, thanks for your question. The Babylove range does not have SICT technology however the type of Side Impact Protection technology used in most babylove seats is called AHR which are deep side wings that shield and contain your childs head in a side impact crash as well as a layer of EPS to absorb energy in a crash to reduce potential injury. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Sandra G.
Sandra G.

hi I have the BL0072E-020133 it says its ISOFIX compatible can I gets isofix straps to use in my car

Babylove   DM

Hi Sandra, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP does not come with ISOFIX attached. The manual does state "where fitted" and the instruction manuals are sometimes used across other restraint models. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Debbie
Debbie

In the manual it shows how to fit with isofix do you have to buy something extra to be able to use isofix

Parent
Parent

No everything we needed was in the box we didnt have to buy anything extra excluding any add ons you want to get besides the cupholder which also came in the box

Babylove   DM

Hi Debbie E. thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the series number of your seat so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Debbie E.
Debbie E.

Naomi J.
Naomi J.

What is the height marker on rear facing. I cant find this info anywhere. Is it once child is 80cm 100cm??? To turn forward?

A K.
A K.

This is from the Babylove website ‘your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).’

Babylove   DM

Hi Naomi J. thank you for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP middle height marker (marker for forward facing) is 390mm approx.

Hi,
I saw Babylove Ezy Switch carseat in Kmart website ($159). Is it the same model as the Ezy Switch Ep (RRP $249) which is reviewed here?

Court719
Court719

Yes it is! Awesome deal too!

Thanks! :D

Babylove   DM

Hi Shakthi S, thank you for your question. Yes that's correct, this is the same model. If you have any further questions please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Tay G.
Tay G.

Does the baby love ezy switch Ep fit into a 2018 gxl Triton? And a 2010 Ford fg?

Babylove   DM

Hi Tay, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP dimensions are rear facing H 745mm x W 440mm x 570mm, forward facing H min - 720mm max - 792mm x W 440mm x D 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop with both vehicle to ensure suitable fitment. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Mervin T.
Mervin T.

Can this seat be fix on to a Mercedes ML350 2013 model?

Babylove   DM

Hi Mervin, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you contact a child restraint fitter for advise on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you'd like to point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Leah
Leah

Hi,

Is this carseat suitable for a Holden Cruze?

Babylove   DM

Hi Leah, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch RP should be suitable for your vehicle however here are the measurement for your reference - Rear facing:

(H) x 745mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 570mm, forward facing: (H) x Min: 720mm Max: 792mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 400mm. We would recommend that you visit your local baby shop to ensure this seat is suitable for you and your family. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Mel
Mel

I need to take a car seat on a virgin Australia flight and I need the seat to have certain markings. A friend of mine has an older version and said it does, but before I purchase can you please tell me if it has AU/NZS-1754 label and also a green label that has a picture of a plane and also says that it meets the standards for use in an aircraft. Thanks you for your urgent attention to this matter! I fly out in 3 weeks

Babylove   DM

Hi Mel, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in detail and provide you with the best options available for your travel. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Sally R

Does this car seat have enough head support for newborns?

Babylove   DM

Hi Sally R, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Switch EP is suitable from birth up to approx. 4yrs of old, this seat has also been tested and approved to the Australian Standard for these above ages. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Babylove representatives