BCF Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Nauti bouy

Nauti bouyasked

BCF

I purchased a Garmin gps chart plotter on line in last weekends big sale and now 4 days latter I get a call saying it’s not available . The rep said I could have a shop display model without the box but I am uncomfortable with this as it’s not what I paid eight hundred bucks for . The rep is ringing around to try and find me a new one however he hasn’t called back . If he can’t get one what are my options? Should I try and get a refund or maybe an upgrade ?

angry
angry

Get a refund and go elsewhere.

Chef Bruzasked

BCF

BCF price matched a gas refill with Anaconda last time I went in there and the next time I went in they stated that gas refills were exempt from their price matching policies and they would only price match "in the area". As if LPG isn't enough of a ripoff as it is. In NZ you CAN legally fill your gas bottle at the service station. Here in Aus were being bent over by companies all the time.... I argued that the nearest BCF was doing the refills for 25% less, but they still charged more... I hate it when customer loyalty programms don't provide a benefit. no club discount on Gas refills, but they still ask for your BCF card... I have NEVER received a benefit from the BCF card.... Nor have I recieved a discount at Rivers, for that matter...

Southozbloke

Southozblokeasked

Physical store

If a tent rib breaks within a week of purchasing a swag am I able to request a refund or will I only get a replacement rib?

Chef Bruz

If the item is not fit for purpose you can argue that it does not meet the Australian Standards and attempt to get a replacement. make sure you state this in WRITING to the store. If you submit that your use of the item was reasonable they cannot argue against a replacement...

Rusty

Rustyasked

BCF

The bcf mini led projector what's it like, battery life and the sound quality of the speakers?

Shaz

Shazasked

BCF

What's the time limit of returns after purchasing?

Deb

Debasked

BCF

I’ve bought a kids cool shark Jarvis walker 5’6” spinning combo and can’t stop it from unwinding all the line. My other rods have a flick switch of some sort to click it into place and stop it from unwinding ? Any help?

Sean

Seanasked

BCF

I signed up to club BCF online and im just wondering weather the card you get to show that you are a member comes in the mail or if i have to pick it up from the store?

Bru
Bru

Sent in mail

Chenè
Chenè

If you don't have/get a member card then BCF team can happily search you up on their system for your membership by mob number, name or email while your in the store or online shopping :)

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives