6Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8

Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 Questions & Answers

Mel · Beta Genica-8

Does this milk can help the infant constipation?

Susanne M.
Susanne M.

This really helped my babies constipation. It softened her stool and she stopped crying everytime she tried to poop. Every baby is different but I found this was the best option for mine :)

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Mel, thank you for your question. It is very much a personal choice and what works for you and your little one. In saying that our Beta Genica-8 range uses A2 milk which is said to be gentle on tummies.

Mel

Thanks for your reply. I had just bought 1 to try. Hope it will works to my angel.

delila bakka
delila bakka · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

Hi there, can I ask what’s the difference between the original and gold range in your infant formula. I’m daughter is 2weeks old I’m weaning her off breastmilk. She has taken nan pro a few times in the hospital. But I’m definitely looking for something similar to breastmilk and organic.

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Delila, thank you for your question. Whilst both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, our Bellamy’s Organic Gold+ Infant formula additionally contains; duel prebiotics GOS & FOS and Probiotic BB12. With a scientific symbiotic blend, designed to provide complete nutrition. Both contain Beta Casein Protein Type A1 & A2.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask, our customer care team are available to assist you.
Bellamy’s Organic

sumit k.
sumit k. · Beta Genica-8

Hi there,
My bub is 6 weeks old and we have started giving her S-26 Gold. However, he always split out milk, become uneasy, have coleic symptoms.
One of my friend suggested Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica.
Went GP, she said due low availability of this product you might regret to switching to Bellamy's.

Can I please ask difference between Bellamy's organic and Bellamy's organic beta genica?
Will Coeic symptoms will go using beta geneica?

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Sumit, thank you for your message. Regular cow milk contains two main types of beta casein protein, A2 protein and A1 protein. Beta Genica-8 uses milk from cows chosen to naturally produce only the A2 protein type and no A1. This is naturally occurring and not created through genetic engineering or other technological processes. Some people who experience issues drinking regular cow milk may experience benefits when they switch to milk containing only the A2 beta casein protein.
We have stock available from our online store at all times. Please allow 7+ business days for delivery due to Covid related delays.

Vienna K
Vienna K · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

What are the differences between the regular Bellamy's formula and this Beta Genica-8?

Riham A. · Beta Genica-8

What’s the difference between beta genica and the other toddler milk (12 months)? I got both by mistake and was wondering if I can use them together?

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Riham, thank you for your inquiry. Whilst both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, Beta Genica-8 additionally contains:
• Organic A2 Protein Milk
• Bifidobactium Lactis BB-12 Probiotic
• Duel prebiotics GOS & FOS blend
• Lutein
While most toddlers would be expected to experience a smooth transition between one formula and another, it’s important to remember that every child reacts differently when changing formulas. Your toddler may initially experience some digestive changes. Whilst this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or formula, we recommend that you transition slowly.

Riham A.

Thank you for that. I was also wondering if you can mix it with cow’s milk gradually to start weaning them off formula?

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Our pleasure Riham. Each child reacts differently when changing toddler milk drinks. Your toddler may experience some digestive changes, this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or toddler milk drink and should pass within a week. To start with replace one of your formula feeds with the new milk. We don't recommend mixing formula with other milks.
As your toddler is eating more solid foods, fewer milk feeds will be required. Morning feed is generally the easiest to remove. Let their behavior guide you, for instance, if your toddler isn’t interested in solid foods at meal times, they might be too full from milk feeds and this means you need to reduce them. Toddlers should be having milk after meals and they should not be replacing meals.

SSA · Beta Genica-8

Hi,
Where can I buy a bellamy BETA GENICA-8™ STEP 4?

Helen Syrrakos

I used to buy it from Chemist Warehouse.

Helen Syrrakos

but not all Chemist Warehouse locations stocked it so I would check online first and ring ahead.

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Hi there, Beta Genica-8 step 4 can be found on our online store at external link  as well as selected Chemist Warehouse stores.

Hi,
You don't have stock online. It says "Not available online".

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear SSA, my apologies for any confusion we have caused. That is correct we don't current;y sell the Beta Genica-8 Step 4 from our online store. It has been distributed to only select Coles and Chemist Warehouse stores. If you could advise which state you are in I'd be happy to supply you a list of those stores.

Hi Jacqui,
I am living in Melbourne South East (Clayton).

Thanks,

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Hello, thank you SSA. Please see our list of Victroian stockists below, may I suggest calling your local stores to check availability to save on travel. Also please note we expect to have the Beta Genica-8 Step 4 available from our website from mid July.
Chemist Warehouse Altona North
Chemist Warehouse Epping Homemaker Centre
Chemist Warehouse Footscray
Chemist Warehouse Fountain Gate
Chemist Warehouse Greensborough
Chemist Warehouse Hawthorn East - Home Co.
Chemist Warehouse Highpoint
COLES CASEY CENTRAL
COLES SUMMERHILL
COLES CARRUM DOWNS

SSA · Beta Genica-8

My son is 2 years and 10 months old. He is very fuzzy on vegetables and does not eat any vegetables or fruits. Which formula do you recommend to give him? (Bellamy 3 or Bellamy Beta Genica 8?)

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Hi there! The Step 3 (from both Beta Genica-8 and our original range) is merely a supplement drink and should be consumed in conjunction with a well-balanced diet.
Regarding the differences between the two formulas, both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, Beta Genica-8 additionally contains:
• Organic A2 Protein Milk
• Bifidobactium Lactis BB-12 Probiotic
• Duel prebiotics GOS & FOS blend
• Lutein

I hope this assists you in making a more informed choice, however, it is advised that you do seek advice from a medical professional as they will make recommendations based off the individual needs of your child.

Dina
Dina  · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

How long has this formula been out on the market for(

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Dina, thank you for your query. We released the Beta Genica-8 range mid way through last year. It is available at select Coles and Chemist Warehouse stores as well as on our website.

Dina
Dina  · Beta Genica-8

How long has the Beta Genica-8 infant been out for ?

Nisha
Nisha · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

How long a prepared formula can be kept in fridge ? 4 hours or 24 hours ? Is it ok to store the unfinished formula in fridge ? My little one does not finish 120 ml at once and I don’t want to throw the rest cause it’s expensive and only available at limited chemist warehouse.
It’s out of stock now and could not find anywhere and my little one is so good with this formula that I don’t want to change to other brands.

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Hi Nisha, If you are pre-preparing your formula, it can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Once your baby is ready for a feed, bring the bottle to a suitable and safe feeding temperature, shaking the bottle to make sure any hot spots are evened out and test on your wrist. If your baby doesn’t drink the entire bottle then you need to discard any unfinished feed.

We can also send you a list of stockists so in order to do so, just send us an email at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and one of our staff will be able to assist you.

Sara A.
Sara A. · Beta Genica-8

Hi
What’s the difference between Bellamy’s organic (beta Genica 8) & Bellamy’s organic
There 2 type of tint
I don’t know which one is better

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Sara, thank you for your question. Whilst both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, Beta Genica-8 additionally contains:
 Organic A2 Protein Milk
 Bifidobactium Lactis BB-12 Probiotic
 Duel prebiotics GOS & FOS blend
 Lutein

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8