Best And Less Travel Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

5 questions from our users

Remy
Remyasked

Hi, I send all my request refunds form still waiting for my refunds due of all my relatives are pensioners they need the refund. I am still waiting for your reply about my refund could you please check one of my relatives died and need the urgent refund money back they could not travel yet so they need the refund back to us.
booking numbers are 623062 QDRAQN AND EMYEYT Please respond we need the money due of we could not travel at this time. thanking you advance Rose

gpsk g.
gpsk g.asked

My Ref.no CR 411051 , I cancelled my tickets On 20th April I haven’t got refund
I called Singapore Airlines they said they refunded on 2nd July ,and sent a proof of refund evidence copy almost one month gone how long will take time to transfer money from your account to my Account

Mandeep K.
Mandeep K.

you wont get any reply except a prepared script . i have even waiting more than 14 weeks. Just hope for your money. As stated before they are Rippers

Amarasked

I see lot of poor review and Best and Less have been serving the same answers to everyone for the past 5 months. Yet again my wife called you office yesterday, to our surprise your customer service personal who answered lacks "Customer Services", poor choice of words, lack of respect to elderly clients, narrating generic statement with no empathy for loses people have incurred. Honestly, how do you guys sleep at night !
Please train your staff to be more respectful to those who call and show empathy for losses, why don't you ask your team members to read all the review and learn. Remember COVID will not last long, but you image in the industry will... Your 20 years of credible brand image is going into gutter by your action and poor staff and your still hellbent on your unsubstantiated refund or change fees...
Why can't you bring your fees down ! Or open a Charity so we can donate the money to your bosses and we claim our loss as tax write-off !!!! I am sure you will be doing the same correct !

Paulasked

Can someone let me know .In which policy it is written that if travel agent cancel the ticket then customer have to bear the fees for cancellation as be is happy to travel but best and less cancel ticket . Whos fault is this and why would customer will pay the cancellation fees when he is not canceling the ticket ? If best and less is doing this and charging customers the cancellation fees when airlines cancel the flight then it is unfair with customers and that is against consumer law.

Kodees
Kodeesasked

I booked the tickets to sri lanka for 2weeks for my mother-in-law on 8/ 1/ 2020 around 12.40 pm. then she wants to stay overthere for 3 weeks. Then before 24 hours when i booked the tickets 9/ 1/2020 i talked aroud 9.40 am one of the staff regarding this matter to change the date only when she will return from Colombo. Then she said i have to pay penalty for this.. and i checked Singapore air lines website ,we can changed without any penalty with in 24 hours.. and also i paid 387 $ for penalty only changed the retuns day.. so please let me konw about this issue

Get an answer from our members and Best And Less Travel representatives