3Bridgestone Turanza ER300

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:ER300
George K.
George K.

How much 4 Tyers fitting??

Sally W.
Sally W.

Will this tyre fit a ford focus

Anthony T.
Anthony T.

I had these tyres fitted to my Ford Focus 2003 1.8L manual. Bought 195/60 R15 88H.

Gunna.
Gunna.

What sized tyre is suitable for my Daughters 2003 Mazda 323 Astina, & what price should I pay. ? Thanks, Ian Gunther , Maroochydore.

Konewone
Konewone

Hi Ian. Ours are are 15 inch and we got the buy 3 get 1 for $10 deal this month at our local Bridgestone dealer. The website will give you tyre choices once you put in car: year etc. if was $511 including fitting balance and wheel alignment for the set.

Good luck.

Donna

How much psi for honda accord ex with turanza tires?

Kevin W
Kevin W

Hi Donna, I always run on 32 PSI. I have found with these tyres that I rarely need to top them up with air and when I do check them, they normally require about one or two PSI. Hope this helps.

Donna

Thank you Kevin W. I was told 42psi by a mechanic at Pep Boys. I'm not sure where you live but that's a pretty well known place here. I thought it was high so I started searching. I didn't think anyone would take the time to answer. I really appreciate it.

Isaac Vivienne

Hi Donna, After buying my 2012 Ford Focus in early 2014, one of the first things I did was to replace the crap tyres that were on the car with Dunlop Turanza's. I've found that 40psi seems to be the ideal pressure for these tyres in both wet & dry conditions. Anything below 36psi & my cars ABS works overtime even under 'moderate' braking conditions. I've also found that they wear less at 40psi. In my opnion, they are a great 'all round' tyre & excellent value for money. p.s. If you get them rotated every 5000km's, they will last a lot longer. I've done 27000km's & the Turanza's still have loads of tread left... Hope this answers your question.

Donna

Thanks for the input. I have another question. So you saying if I put more then 32 psi then it would be less strain on my breaks, right?

Because that's a whole new ballgame. I have to get breakpads and the oil changed.

I'm a first time honda buyer and I know squat about cars. Are these tires made for Honda's and do I have to go to the honda dealer for tires, oil changes and breakpads. Obviously, you can tell I don't have anyone I can trust to ask any of these questions.

Isaac Vivienne

Hi Donna, unless you have a 'high performance' car, tyres like the Turanza's are ideal for you type of car. They fall between the very expensive Yokohama, Pirelli. tyres & the cheap/nasty ones. As for brake pads, oil changes, etc. find yourself a reputable service centre that will fix your car at a reasonable cost. Do not go for the big chain stores as they will often try & rip you off for unnecessary repairs. As for tyres, you do not have to go to a Honda dealer. Many tyre centre's often have specials or buy 3 tyres & get the 4th one free (also, stay with the same tyre profile e.g. 195/50 15 - 195 is the tyres outside diameter, 50 is the tyre width, 15 is the size of your cars wheels).

A word of advice. Tell the service centre exactly what you want done & ask how much it will cost before you get the work done i.e. an oil change usually includes a new oil filter. If you do not have a reliable mechanic, ask your family/friends for names/centres that are reliable & reputable. Also, use Product Review to find a good mechanic in your area. I live in Australia so I can't give you any local names but looking at the 'Pep Boys' website, they may be the way to go with brakes, oil change, etc. I don't know how old your Honda is or how many km's/miles it's done, but it should have a service book that tells the mechanic what has to be done to the car, and when. Good luck with your repairs & I'm more than happy to answer any further questions.

Cheers

Isaac

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives