Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64

Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus EL64 Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dadasked

Hi, has anyone compared these to the Continental ComfortContact CC6? They would seem to be the main competitor.

Barryasked

Are these tyres soft riding ??

pharlap61
pharlap61

They were for the first 8000 then they were noisy and hard as bricks I’ve just changed to yokahama es32 steering is a lot better ,lighter in car parks and on long drives and they brake well and now my Honda gets 4.6-4.9 litres / 100km

Barry

Thanks for the advice. We are talking about the serenity tyres..yes ?

Danny
Danny

I only got it on for 3 weeks. What you mean for soft riding? Going over speed hump? I pump my tyres a bit harder to better control and steering feel.

Diane furr

Diane furrasked

Do the serenity plus tires come in size 25/50/17

Shaun R.

Shaun R.asked

How do they perform on a Toyota Tarago?

tromboneasked

What is the treadwear rating on the side of these tyres?

Tread ware is 600

Umer F.
Umer F.

Amazing tyres ... got them on special .. the good thing is that it comes with lifetime free balancing and rotations if you buy from bridgestone select.. driven 70000 still in very good condition... always go for this very reliable tyre and especially gives a very nice mileage

tromboneasked

I see a lot of people stating that these tyres are quiet, are they truly a lot quieter than other tyres that you've used or is it because they're sold as quiet tyres so people think they're quiet, genuinely interested to know because i'm tossing up between the Serenity plus, yokohama es32 and Michelin primacy 3st, need the quietest tyre I can get to lower tyre roar in the 70 to 110kph zones.

trombone

Well, to answer my own question, no they are not a lot quieter than other tyres, they are only slightly quieter than the old tyres that came off, and I would have expected that from any new tyres.

Alex Goldwyn
Alex Goldwyn

My Hankook Optimo 406s are expetionally quiet and good all round...Choice recommended.

Sharonasked

Are these tyres prone to the ‘square tyre’ Effect on cooler days when you first drive the car in the mornings?

Jarod
Jarod

Not that I have noticed.

Sharon

Found a screw embedded in left front tyre. Now it’s removed I am hoping the problem goes away. Time will tell but even my mechanic thinks that’s unlikely the cause

Marino

Marinoasked

I have a 2011 Mazda 6 hatch. The tyre sizes currently on my car are 225 45 R18 91W. Do Bridgestone make this size in the Serenity Plus EL64?
If not, what other similar size will be suitable for my car? Also what is the RRP in Melbourne Victoria for a set of four tyres? Marino

Willieasked

turanza serenity plus el 64 are these available in size 215/45R/17?

Hi Willie,
looking at the Bridgestone wed site the size you have asked for 215/45R/17 does not come up. Sizes that may suite your requirement that are available are, 215/50R/17 or 225/45R/17. You may also ring Bridgestone on 131 229 and ask if the size your after is know available, as it may not have been updated to there wed suite.
I hope this has been of assistance to you. Regards Quint.

Willie

All good thanks very much

Markasked

Hi are the bridgestone suitable for replacement of the conti 5 do they make the tires 225 x 40 R19 & 245 x 35 R19 To suit a C250 d Sedan MY 15 & are they run flats regards Mark

Quint

Hi Mark, I have checked on Bridgestone web site and it loooks like the biggest size they come in is 235 x 40 x 18 , you may want to give them a call on 131 229 to see if they have updated sizes, I don't think they make them in run flat. As for suitability as a replacement for the conti 5 not a problem. These tires were purchased as a replacement for the conti 5 which I had on my 2005 Berlina. Regards Quint.

Mark

Hi Quint & thank you for that info l will ring them regards Mark ( CONTI are not built for Australian conditions, well the factory fitted ones from Europe )

Get an answer from our members and Bridgestone representatives