Brisk Transport Questions & Answers

Roesy
Roesy

Do you do Canberra to Adelaide removals?

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

I need to move 2 bedrooms worth of items including beds, side tables and one large dining room table from Brisbane to Cudgen , NSW. What would this cost and when could you do this? Regards [name and contact details removed]

Brisk Transport   DM

Good morning Andrew, Please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with our local team and they will put together a quote for your move.

Regards The Team At Brisk Transport

Wayne H.
Wayne H.

We are looking for a quote to move our 3 bedroom house and SUV from Carindale in Brisbane to Perth between the 18/12/20 and 7/01/21.

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Wayne Thanks for your inquiry. If you could please contact the office on 1300 427 475 and ask to speak with Clayton he will be able to put together a quotation for you.

Regards the Team at Brisk Transport

Denise D.
Denise D.

Would like to remove all furniture and possessions from current house, but store it in a safe container for 6 months to a year until new destination interstate is decided, then deliver to new destination.

Julie
Julie

I had exactly the same requirement which is why l chose Brisk. Every box and item was carefully wrapped and stacked in the container in Melbourne.
After the initial storage included in the quote l now pay a weekly fee until my property in Queensland is available to move in to.

bec
bec

My mothers property has gone into storage until she finds a new place to live so they moved all her property into the shed and pack it all up really well to make it all fit. I dont think I could have packed it that well!!

Amali
Amali

Do you have the service from Adelaide to Melbourne and also do you have storage facilities?

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Amali, unfortunately we don’t service that route. I would recommend trying Kent removals

Nick p
Nick p

Hi
Can you deliver perth to brisbane?

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Nick, unfortunately we can't. I would recommend trying A2B removals on the Perth end to obtain a quote.

Suzinauz
Suzinauz

Im wondering if you transport from Brisbane to Devonport Tasmania? Please let us know. Email [details removed]

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi! Unfortunately we don't service Tasmania at this stage.

Catherine kindred
Catherine kindred

Hi, Ive used Brisk numerous times and am wondering if you can help me. Ive got a piece of Masonite board approx 1.3x1.5m that I want to get to Bris from Melb. Is there any option for me to tag it on to any of your moves. There is no hurry. I can drop off and have collected at other end? regards, Catherine kindred

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Catherine, we sure can - please call the office on 0732656000 and we can look at options for you :)

alex
alex

I’m planning to move from Perth to Melbourne in around four months’ time,
Do you think you can help me with the move?

BR

Alex

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Alex, depending on the volume and your flexibility we may be able to help. Please call (07) 3265 6000 for a quote :)

Susan Mikov
Susan Mikov

Hello,
Moving from Sydney to Beenleigh Qld end July early August 2019. Not moveing everything just a few large items - bookcase, sideboard, chairs and about 12 some boxes. Can you give me an estimate for costing?

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Susan, Please call (07)32656000 and we will provide you with a quote over the phone, as there are a few questions we need toa sk to give you the best price possible.

susan m.
susan m.

Hello,

Catherine

I’m planning to move from Sydney to Brisbane in around two months’ time, and I have been worrying sick about the move since early January.
I am moving three bedrooms stuff and I also need storage in Brisbane for around four to five weeks while I found an accomodation.
Do you think you can help me with the move?
Thanks.

Brisk Transport   DM

Of course we can. Simple call us on (07) 3265 6000 and one of our consultants will quote you.

Confidential Consumer
Confidential Consumer

To Brisk Transport: Can I ask what the ballpark cost would be of an interstate move from the Blue Mountains to Melbourne? Contents of 1 bedroom house. Thanks.

Brisk Transport   DM

Hi Fran, thank you for your enquiry. Whilst we would love to assist with your move we do not run trucks between Sydney and Melbourne and would actually not be viable for a one bedroom movement.

My recommendation would be to find a Melbourne based company who comes up to the Blue Mountains and could assist with your move on the return leg.

I hope this helps you find what you find a suitable solution for your move.

Get an answer from our members and Brisk Transport representatives