Britax Safe-n-Sound Brava

Britax Safe-n-Sound Brava Questions & Answers

Ann O.
Ann O.

Is this seat approved for use in an aircraft?

Brii
Brii

Unfortunately not the Bravas.
On Britax website they have a list.

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Ann, thank you for your message the Brava is approved for aircraft use, there is a green sticker on the back of the seat, always check with the airline first as it is up to the airline for approval. Kind Regards Heather

Precious
Precious

Does anyone know if the Britax Brava is suitable for a Toyota CHR? Thanks

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Precious, thanks for your question. We believe that the Britax Safe-n-Sound Brava is compatible with your vehicle however we would suggest that you visit your local baby store with the vehicle to ensure suitability, Kind regards, the Britax team.

Zahraa
Zahraa

Hey everyone, looking for honest reviews on the Britax safe-n-sound Brava car seat. First time mum and all the options are very confusing!! I've narrowed it down to this or the Maxi Cosi Nero as they're both very similar. Any thoughts would be super helpful!

Ann G.

I bought this recently for my new baby grandson , my daughter bought same Brand but a more expensive one than the Brava, I am finding that her car seat has heaps more over shoulder straps , on the Brava it seems to not have a lot of slack on the arm straps as hers and the plug you clip the straps into doesn’t move at all, I’m worried it’s not going to last him till he’s 7 mths old ??? Has anyone else found this problem , we have checked to make sure there are no tangles with the straps etc ! They all just seem so short ! Any assistance would be great . Thx

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Ann, thanks for your question. Something doesn't sound right as the Brava is suitable for children up to approx. 4yrs of age. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Ok will do thank you !

S. Ledge
S. Ledge

Hi, I’m wanting to know what the key differences are between the Britax Graphene and the Brava? Looking to upgrade my 7mth old from a capsule and have a Mazda CX-5 with not a lot of room between back and front seat

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

HI S Ledge, thanks for your question. The Graphene car seat provides your little one torso protection and Thermo5 fabric covers, both seats have AHR (Active Head Restraint), hassle free harness, is ISOFIX compatible, rear facing 2-3 years (approx.) and are aircraft compatible (Australian flights only). Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax Team. external link

alltimecritic
alltimecritic

Do you mean to say Brava doesn't have torso support?
Does Brava have any moisture wicking fabric if not Thermo5?

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives