Caloundra Removals & Storage

Caloundra Removals & Storage Questions & Answers

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Sunshine Coast, QLD, Townsville and VIC, Melbourne

10 questions from our users

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?
Hi Gigi. Thank you for contacting us regarding your upcoming removal. To help provide you with an accurate quote we can either, send you an inventory to complete and return or if you provide a contact phone number to the email address below, one of our tea will call you to discuss your move. info@caloundraremovals.com.auPlease send me an inventory to complete for a move from Melbourne to Dicky Beach Qld. My mob. is 0412004077. June MierPlease send me your email address and I will forward your the inventory form.

Moving from Sydney to Sunshine Coast can someone from Sydney office come out to my home in Sydney to provide a quote?

Can you cancel a move if you have accepted the quote if no longer wanting to move

Moving from Nthn Beaches, Sydney to Redland Bay area, QLD. Is this something you do? 2 bedroom apt. Mid January Stephen
Hi Stephen. Thank you for your enquiry and we can certainly help with your upcoming move. If you would like to call us on 1300 723 783, one of our team will be able to assist.

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed] [email address removed]
Hi Eddy. We'd love to help. If you can contact us via our contact page on our website we'll be in touch.

Hi there, I'm moving into a townhouse where I doubt my bed base (around 100kgs) will fit up the stairs - but there is access to drop in over the balcony. Can you manage over the balcony lifts? Thanks
Thank you for contacting us. These days we have restrictions on when we can use balcony's to move goods in and out of a residence due to workplace health & safety. The only way to determine if we could help would be either get some photos of the balcony or conduct an inspection of which we're happy to do. If you like to speak to one of our reps in regards to a free home survey, please call our office.

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known
Hi Roy Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

Hello, I am moving from Orange in NSW to Melbourne (initially into storage in Melbourne). Do you move from places like Orange NSW? I'm not sure if you come to regional centres? Thank you, Sue.
Hi Sue We can certainly help you with your move. If you would like to email us a contact phone number, one of our reps will be in contact.

Hi. I'm moving from Grose Wold 2753 to Port Macquarie 2446 on the 11th or 12th of March. It is a large 4 bedroom house. Are you available please and what are your rates? Thank you!
Hi Bee Thank you for your enquiry. A rough estimate for your move would be $3200 - $3600. We are happy to conduct a free inspection and provide you with a more accurate quotation.

Get an answer from our members and Caloundra Removals & Storage representatives