Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

13 questions from our users

G Reid
G Reidasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

are the containers stored under cover?

Good morning
The containers are stacked outside, door to door and 2-3 high.

Victor
Victor

some, but not all

lea
leaasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

i have a 4 bedroom house but i only have 2 queen beds 1 bedroom is used with furniture how do i class that as a 2 bedroom

Hi Lea
If you would like to email us at info@caloundraremovals.com.au we would be more than happyt o send you an inventory to complete to allow us to provide you with an accurate quote.

Adele J.
Adele J.asked
Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Does Caloundra Removals have After pay.?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Adele. We don't currently have Afterpay.

Gigiasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage VIC, Melbourne

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?

Gigiasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage VIC, Melbourne

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Gigi. Thank you for contacting us regarding your upcoming removal. To help provide you with an accurate quote we can either, send you an inventory to complete and return or if you provide a contact phone number to the email address below, one of our tea will call you to discuss your move.

info@caloundraremovals.com.au

Gigi

Please send me an inventory to complete for a move from Melbourne to Dicky Beach Qld. My mob. is 0412004077. June Mier

Michael C.
Michael C.

Please send me your email address and I will forward your the inventory form.

Lisa and Mark Welladsen
Lisa and Mark Welladsenasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

Moving from Sydney to Sunshine Coast can someone from Sydney office come out to my home in Sydney to provide a quote?

Andrew Fitzgerald
Andrew Fitzgeraldasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Can you cancel a move if you have accepted the quote if no longer wanting to move

Stephen
Stephenasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

Moving from Nthn Beaches, Sydney to Redland Bay area, QLD. Is this something you do?
2 bedroom apt. Mid January
Stephen

Hi Stephen.
Thank you for your enquiry and we can certainly help with your upcoming move. If you would like to call us on 1300 723 783, one of our team will be able to assist.

Eddy
Eddyasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy
[contact detail removed]
[email address removed]

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Eddy. We'd love to help. If you can contact us via our contact page on our website we'll be in touch.

Penguins123
Penguins123asked

Hi there,

I'm moving into a townhouse where I doubt my bed base (around 100kgs) will fit up the stairs - but there is access to drop in over the balcony. Can you manage over the balcony lifts?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Thank you for contacting us. These days we have restrictions on when we can use balcony's to move goods in and out of a residence due to workplace health & safety. The only way to determine if we could help would be either get some photos of the balcony or conduct an inspection of which we're happy to do. If you like to speak to one of our reps in regards to a free home survey, please call our office.

Roy
Royasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Natasha
Natasha

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

Helena
Helenaasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hello, I am moving from Orange in NSW to Melbourne (initially into storage in Melbourne). Do you move from places like Orange NSW? I'm not sure if you come to regional centres? Thank you, Sue.

Hi Sue
We can certainly help you with your move. If you would like to email us a contact phone number, one of our reps will be in contact.

Bee
Beeasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi. I'm moving from Grose Wold 2753 to Port Macquarie 2446 on the 11th or 12th of March. It is a large 4 bedroom house. Are you available please and what are your rates?
Thank you!

Hi Bee

Thank you for your enquiry. A rough estimate for your move would be $3200 - $3600. We are happy to conduct a free inspection and provide you with a more accurate quotation.

Get an answer from our members and Caloundra Removals & Storage representatives