Careerline Courses Questions & Answers

Verifiedcareerlinecourses.com.au
Gia S
Gia S

How do I find my student login? Will they send it to me?

Careerline Courses   DM

Hi Gia, as soon as we process your enrollment we email you your log in details. Sometimes it goes to spam, so always worth checking there too :)

Georgie R.

Hi, i am currently studying Cert lll Captive animals with tafe nsw and wanting to further my knowledge but also be recognised for the work i studied and wondering if all your animal courses are guaranteed to be accredited for or at least acknowledged by wildlife and zoo organisations?

Jen
Jen

Hi Georgia R,
I’m studying Primatology, it’s a great course and l don’t want it to end. I’m not working in a zoo, but l visit many zoos around the world. I’ve also been to all NSW Zoos as well. They have great zoos. Studying is always an asset whether it leads you to a job in your future or not, however it increases your knowledge and ability to care for animals. That’s got to be a worthwhile achievement. I’m wondering if you could become a volunteer at a zoo. Or at a rehabilitation and rescue organisation. How great would that be? Knowledge is valuable thing. I specialise in photographing primate and the course l am doing helps me understand more about the animals l see before me.

Georgie R.

What i am studying at tafe can get me into a career with zoo keeping but just wanted to know more about specific species and wildlife conservation. And i am currently a volunteer at a shark and ray centre, thankyou for letting me know your thoughts

Careerline Courses   DM

Hi Georgie R., great question. Zoo's will be looking at your Cert III, but any additional courses you take as well will only help you stand out. Is there a particular field you are interested in? I've put in some links to our most popular wildlife courses for you:

Carnivore Zoology: external link
Marsupials: external link
Ornithology: external link
Primatology: external link
We also have units on Marine Biology, Invertebrate Zoology and Vertebrate Zoology

I hope this helps. Please feel free to call us for a chat or email us at info@careerlinecourses.com.au

regards,

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi there,
I’m very interested in doing the wildlife course and am wondering if it is accredited/acknowledged by corporations/wildlife services?
Cheers, Lisa

Careerline Courses   DM

Hi Lisa, thank you for reaching out! Our courses are internationally accredited and recognised by the IARC - International Approval and Registration Centre. Most of our students do study with us for employment/ career development purposes, some being even funded by their employers. In this regard I'd say we're "acknowledged" by employers/wildlife services. Hope this helps answer your query! :)

Lisa
Lisa

Hi, I live in South Africa. I am looking to do a veterinary nursing course online, Iv'e been looking at the info but I'd love more info on it if that's possible. Are these courses recognized in other countries?

Careerline Courses   DM

Hi Lisa, thanks for your question. The Vet Nursing Assistant course is an introductory course, but in Australia is not considered a full vet nursing course, as such it is not an accredited course. The accredited course here is the Cert III / IV Veterinary Nursing - which you might find online. Our course is suitable as a 'stepping stone' into vet nursing, and will give you an idea of it you enjoy studying the subject.

Robert Kohlberg

Hi. I live in South Africa. Where would I write my exams?

Careerline Courses Info
Careerline Courses Info

Hi Robert, thank you for reaching out! Good thing about our courses is that they are online-based. So anyone may study with us, any time, and anywhere. The exam(s) are also delivered online. Hope this helps! :)

Robert Kohlberg

Thank you very much for answering.

Get an answer from our members and Careerline Courses representatives