CBD Movers

CBD Movers Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by CBD Movers

19 questions from our users

G F.asked

Have you seen the tricks this company uses?
Charging extra for stairs, using a trolley, when they don't tell you that when they tell you how much it will cost when you book.
Work slow and charge more. Carry one box at a time to drag it out.
Sending a small truck so not everything fits so they have to do second load.
Turn up late or not at all and blame it on the truck breaking down.
Making you pay before they will unload.
Claiming to have insurance but if you try and claim you can't or they just say the damage was already there.
Have a read through some of the negative feedback. A lot of people who have been tricked.
Do your own research before booking and decide for yourself.

Paolo Rueda
Paolo Rueda

Funny how all the recent reviews are glowing. All made by ‘verified’ users who all have 1 review and accounts created recently. FAKE just like their website reviews. This company is deceitful to the highest degree.

G F.

They employ people who have no experience to save money which ends up costing the customer in damages and wasted time.
They act like the customer comes first but the reality is they just want milk you of all your money knowing you won't be back.
Look at how many negative reviews there are vs positive, that is a red flag.

PRUSERasked

Did you know that this company pays people who post negative reviews to change them to positive?

R.P.S
R.P.S

No Pruser, but this does not surprise me mate

G F.

Not surprised as they spend more time trying to hide how dodgy the company is than they do actually looking after their customers.
Plus they claim all negative reviews are fake when they actually get their employees to post positive reviews.
Worst moving company ever.

Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Someone posted that they would not get their refund for damages unless they took down their negative (truthful) review

Kshama W.asked

Is it normal for your Removalists to take 1.30 hours to dismantle 2 very basic queen bed frames and then lose a piece of the frame? The reason I ask is because other movers take 10 mins.

The answer to this question will help others decide between different moving companies.

Tim M.
Tim M.

Shouldn’t. But I had my bed already taken apart which took me around 30 mins or so.

Kshama W.

We did it a lot quicker by ourselves as we had done a couple of bed frames before so had an idea how to do this. And it took us 10 mins to assemble - we were two people doing it together. We would have done this ourselves if we knew we were getting inexperienced movers as it looked like they had never dismantled a bed before!

G F.

That is normal for this company as they are scammers. Read all the negative reviews if you want the truth.

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.asked

Hi CBD removals - why do a lot of your good reviews have exactly the same unique title?

Exactly. Kind of pathetic that Product Review Moderators allow this to happen. Makes a mockery of the website as a whole.

Catherine

Exactly. I hired the and i so regret it. Worst ever serviced that can be imagined

G F.

They pay for fake reviews. They are scammers.

PRUSERasked

Beware CBD Movers also run Bull18 cleaners/365cleaners. Same fraud where they take your money, do nothing then disappear. Read the negative reviews for the truth.

Waseem E.
Waseem E.

Yes, they are scamer.

PRUSERasked

If you are asking yourself "how do they get away with ripping people off?"
The answer is: The business is run by Indian Scammers who have no morals.

Jack M.
Jack M.

Are they just piggybacking off of the goodwill and marketing of another business by the name of “CBD REMOVALS”?

Yes they actually do

David M
David M

Im going to build a class action against these shifty people, they damaged a marble table worth over $6K, admitted it but won't pay to fix, also a $3k table. they are shonky and I'm going to need all the people affected to build the case. If you would like to assist in getting settlements and cases to take this company please email me on [Contact Details Removed].

Meme
Memeasked

Howdy, has anybody used cbd movers Perth and what was the service level like?

RamaSJAJJ
RamaSJAJJ

Toni H.
Toni H.

Service in Brisbane was appalling - wanted double payments, trucks broke down, would not supply me with an invoice for works. Rude, could not care attitude from the call centre staff - this is not a small business I am sure - it is a large entity and no one gives a damn.

Luce
Luce

We had the worst experience. They stood around for 40 mins saying they wouldn’t be able to get our stuff on their truck, when we had moved from interstate with a smaller truck. They were slow. Had no trolley, one guy was dressed in a suit like he was doing this job between his Uber or Call Centre Job. They then tried to charge another fee at the end of the job however my partner is a Barrister so as soon as he explained they weren’t getting any more money and the police were called they left. I would recommend this company to my worst enemy.

richardbenkovic1
richardbenkovic1asked

Dishonest. They don't take responsibility for damaging your furniture. Even though I had insurance with them and they promised me that insurance would cover if there are damages, when damages did occur, they did not activate an insurance claim and simply told me I should have told them how to move the dining table such that the glass top wouldn't fall out and shatter onto the floor. They couldn't even plug in my washing machine to the power outlet behind the machine and instead plugged it into the next one across the room so that the cable ran out. Unbelievable incompetence. One of the two guys spent more time on his mobile phone than actually moving anything, as they were paid on an hourly rate, I guess that's good for him. They put my book case on its side so that the skirting was stressed and cracked. They thought doing that was perfectly fine. It's clear these guys were labourers with almost zero experience moving furniture. They are more suited to working on a farm.

PRUSER

Contact ACA and tell them aca@nine.com.au

Msri

Let’s all jump in and collectively report this “worthy of no trust” company.

Elle
Elle

Lead the way

Kevin B.asked

Do you have any shame at all?

Claire
Claire

Who are you Kevin B?

Someone who actually used CBD Movers

To Clair: “Kevin B is someone who has more integrity than this company!“

To Kevin: They have got no shame, not even conscience. They’re con-artists, liars, incompetent, untrustworthy, cruel traitors.

Stuasked

How do we submit a complaint for over charging

Becky C.
Becky C.

We tried via phone, they said we had to prove they didn't take 1.5 hours, which is ridiculous, however we sent a screen shot of GOOGLE MAPS showing the 13min trip, we were happy to pay a minimum 1 hour, but not be charged 1.5 hours as clearly the the delivery was a lot less than that, and they sneakily overcharged just by handing the eftpos machine to my poor mother. They won't issue a refund. These guys should not ashamed of their behaviour ripping off old ladies. NOT THE AUSTRALIAN WAY!

Stu

Its ridiculous when you consider they have gps tracking on their trucks to know ecactly where they are and they call their movers constantly to get them to move onto the next job. I tried what I was told to be the complaint line but it rang out. Im sure ACCC would do something about these guys if some more people come forward . Or go to A Current Affair. The bad publicity would kill their dodgy business

Alex
Alex

they wanted to overcharge me for 0.5 hour more but then I stood there and argued for 30 mins. In the end they didn't charge me that extra 30 minutes.

Travis B.asked

I called 15 times and my First call was to book a pick up before 10 am on the Saturday which they couldn't do so fair enough no problem. They then had sold me on an available time on the Sunday which I stated I would need to call back after confirming a specific time on a Sunday. After confirming that this was a great time to make this happen I called back just to find out within three minutes that this was no longer available . I then called up and made a booking for Friday and took the day off to make this happen with the booking confirmed by my email confirmation which just happens to be my first and last name as the same as my details which they had on file and They Couldn couldnt even do that right so Long story short Im back to square one after three days and 15 calls . My question is why should anyone trust you ?

Travis B.

So far they've made the wrong booking they've got my wrong details they have charged me for a service that hasnt been able to be provided, so yeah why would anyone trust you

MOVED MY STUFFS
MOVED MY STUFFS

Their five star reviews are fake written by the company themselves, then they post a reply acting like the customer has written the reviews (basically thanking themselves). I know how these scammers operate. Notice also that this shonky business has been posting their reviews on here for 5 years dating back to the oldest complaint. Product review have been allowing this fraud to continue on their page. Also think of the amount of customers don't realize their names are being deceitfully used as part of their scam. Think about the numerous customers that don't even think to place complaints on a review page. They also conduct their fraud under different a.b.n. businesses.

My Moovers frauds

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.asked

Why won't my review come through?I keep pressing "Submit Review" but nothing happens.I want people to realise what this Company is Really like,Before getting a Quote then getting sucked in and being asked to pay a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRICE!!

I.L.
I.L.

Hi Rhonda, I had the same issue. To submit a review you need to attach a copy/screenshot of your booking or a letter from them so that product review can verify you.

Janine A.asked

Got this company to move my house of furniture and one of the charges was for Oz Cheap Removals. Why?
When the movers turn up wearing thongs on their feet you suspect things aren't right. We paid for CBD to do the job but Oz Cheap Removals were the ones who did the actual moves. Not one good thing to say. Don't care or don't know how to pack the truck. A 3 bed home only had one item strapped and that was badly dented by the rail on the side of the truck. New TV totally broken. New oak furniture with multiple dents and scratches. Items stacked on top of furniture with no protection in between. Bed head and frame so dented, broken and scratched it is beyond repair. Lounge filthy and with grease stains. Mattress was on the wet floor of the truck. Filthy. Boxes had tumbled everywhere with contents spilled out despite extra layers of packing tape to keep them together. After moving a desk into the house they put dents in three walls. I stopped them moving the rest into the brand new house. Only used a trolley once, to get the fridge halfway in, then they shoved it across the new polished concrete floor.
It would've been cheaper to have thrown everything away then bought new contents when we got here. We paid a lot of money for the removalists to damage everything and now it all has to be fixed or replaced.

Cbd movers is also associated with "Mandy movers" and "cheap house movers Australia". Another bunch of frauds like My Moovers.

Holly
Hollyasked

Anyone have fraudulent transactions appear on their credit card after booking with this company?

Janine A.

It looks like they subcontract out. Oz Cheap Removals seemed to have done our removals.

Always D.
Always D.

they charged me for 4 hours when it was 2.5hr. they "reckon" it will take 4 hr hence took money for 4hrs. it was 10 days and still no refund the difference to me. worst of the worst. avoid

Emma
Emmaasked

Perth seems to have pretty scary and awful reviews. Is this a franchise?

Carol
Carol

Yes it seems so as I see they are in New Zealand as well.
I would not recommend them.

Rod J
Rod J

I’m in Queensland. It is a franchise. Was hard for me to review them without being offensive

Janine A.

I share your pain. The worst experience of my life getting these people to move my treasured possessions.

273nic
273nicasked

I've booked a removal with CBD for later this week. Some of these comments concern me. I will post my feedback after the removal.

Review other reviews we wished we had read them before booking....there are common themes

VJK
VJK

273 nic, how was your experience with CBD?

Ally
Ally

I'm sure it was not good. This company is a disgrace. I opened a dispute with my bank due to them not getting authorisation to charge my credit card and thankfully got my money back. I only hope that others read these reviews and do not book them. Spend a little more and get movers who actually know how to move.

dawinder s.
dawinder s.asked

Good afternoon,
I am looking to buy my truck in Canberra.
If you have any opportunity for me please contact me .

AD10
AD10asked

Do you normally charge for using a trolley when the job is advertised at an hourly rate with 'no hidden fees'?

Bruce N.
Bruce N.

Bunch of plebs, led by plebs

bebe
bebeasked

I keep trying to submit a review, but it keeps taking me back to the star rating and won't submit.

Please help
Beverly.

Really?
Really?

contact them.

Lyn
Lyn

did you tick terms of policy

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives