Clear to Work Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Clear to Work

57 questions from our users

Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Indi L.
Indi L.asked

Hi, I submitted my RSA yesterday around 2:40, I really need it this afternoon. I’m worried it won’t be marked in time, but unfortunately I couldn’t submit it any earlier.

Good afternoon Indihana,

Marking is completed within 1 business day from the time received. I located your assessment and can confirm it will be marked today, within the next few hours. Received 2 Nov 2021 2:31pm. Once it has been marked you will receive an email with the outcome. If you are 100% the statement of attainment will be immediately issued and available for download. If any of your answers are unsatisfactory, you will likewise have the opportunity to resubmit.

If you have additional questions or I can be of assistance, please email info@cleartowork.com.au
Have a lovely rest of your afternoon and all the best with your course.

Naa T.
Naa T.asked

One of my videos in the final assessment has an error and I cannot find other ways to submit it, what should I do now?

Good morning!
For security purposes, once a video has been uploaded it cannot be removed, but not to worry. Please answer any outstanding questions in the final assessment and submit for trainer marking. Once marking is completed (within 1 business day from the time received) you will be notified by email and have the opportunity to resubmit.

If you have questions or we can be of assistance, please contact our team at info@cleartowork.com.au
Have a lovely rest of your day!

Sw S.
Sw S.asked

Does clear to work mark assessments outside of business days? (Monday-Friday) I submitted on Friday but need it tonight (sat) but fortunately I couldn’t submit any earlier

Hello,

Marking is completed during regular business hours between 9:00am - 4:00pm (Brisbane QLD time). If you kindly send an email to info@cleartowork.com.au we will be able to assist you further.

Linh
Linhasked

Hi,

I submitted my final assessment before my course has expired. I also sent an email to clear to work wondering what will happen.

However, it was just marked today and I need to resubmit two questions.

It said in the email, I need to log in my online account to resubmit these two questions but I was unable to as my course expired.

I’m very confused, but I really need my RSA as soon as possible.

Thanks Linh Ai Huynh

Ben

Avoid using this business.

Hello Linh,
Thank you for your email.

From the date of enrolment students have 4 weeks to complete their training, this includes amending and resubmissions if required. Once a course expires it becomes closed and no longer accessible.
The trainer marked your RSA final assessment and provided feedback for amending earlier today – an email was sent advising this, please check your spam/junk folder if not received. As a courtesy, your expired course has been reopened to allow access through: 26/08/2021 4:10pm (Brisbane QLD time) This should allow you enough time to complete the assessments.

Please note all emails are responded to within 1 business day, your email was replied to earlier this morning.
If we can be of further assistance, please email info@cleartowork.com.au

tahlea.kelly06
tahlea.kelly06asked

hi, submitted my final assessment and had failed all the redoing questions however it wont let me retry it. any chance you know what to do? My course also expires today, will i have enough time to complete it again and get the certificate?

Hi Tahlea,
Thank you for your email.

Due to a system upgrade, some functions were disabled for a short period of time. This did not allow the resubmission of assessments to occur properly.
May you please log in and try to re-submit your answers again, please let us know if you are occurring any further issues.

Clear to Work apologises for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Tahlea,
We extended your course by 1 week to allow more time to complete the course. Extended to: 04/08/2021
if we can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Benjamin H.asked

I am doing my final assistant I got 1 question wrong and it won’t let me delete the incorrect answer and type in the correct one

Good evening Benjamin,
Thank you for reaching out to us.

May I ask that you send me an email at info@cleartowork.com.au so I can locate your account and assist you in this matter? Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have emailed 3 times and I havnt had a response yet
My course is going to expire in 2days
I very worried

Hi Benjamin,
Our LMS system did experience an unexpected update that may have affected your course marking. We have received a high volume of queries, we apologise for any delay in responding to your email. May I ask for your full name, to ensure your email is located and responded to as quickly as possible?

Happy to extend your course to allow more time to complete any outstanding assessments.
looking forward to your reply.

Sattar A.asked

I am stuck in sections 3 questions 20 please help me

Sattar A.

Can someone help me please

Good morning Sattar,
thank you for your email.

I am happy to assist you with your question, please send an email to info@cleartowork.com.au so I can locate your account and course. Looking forward to your reply.

ALEX B
ALEX B

guys , this company and website is a scam, ... dont finish the course... you wont get a certificate....

Leila M.
Leila M.asked

Hello. I already completed my course last Saturday. It expires today at 1 PM. I really need the certificate already. I have sent you an email yesterday--with my name and date of birth. If you could mark it now, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Good afternoon Leila,
Thank you for your email.

Marking is completed during regular business hours within 1 business day from the time received. I can confirm your RSA final assessment has been successfully submitted, this will be marked as quickly as possible.
Once completed you will be notified of the outcome via email. We encourage students to log in and check their online dashboard frequently for status updates.

If amending is required you will have the opportunity to resubmit. As a courtesy, I extended your course by 3 days, just in case you need to resubmit any of your answers. Extension valid through: 15/07/2021 1:43pm
Otherwise, the statement of attainment will be issued and available for download via your online account under My Training / My Courses tab.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or I can be of assistance.

I need help with assessment 5
Question 13 can’t get it for the life of me..

I need help
Assessment 5
Question 13 can’t get it for the life of me..

Geraldinne L.
Geraldinne L.

Did you get the answer? I spent a lot of time in this, I can´t do it

Assessment 5
Question-13 I have done 13 over and over and can’t get it!
I need help please

Hello Annette,
We are happy to help you, please email info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate you in our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kat
Katasked

Hi there,

I've been stuck on question 20, Assessment: Section 3

Knowing your customers is important to picking up early indicators of intoxication and preventing intoxication. Select four (4) ways that can help you identify early intoxication indicators.

I've tried every answer and still saying incorrect.

Good morning Kat,
We appreciate you reaching out.

We are happy to assist you, may I ask you to please email info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Online Training Manager for Clear to Work

Alice L
Alice Lasked

Is Fit2work and Clear to work the same. Could I use Clear to work in Queensland

Hello Alice

Clear to Work is not affiliated with Fit2Work.

The police checks offered by Clear to Work are known as a National Police History Check.

A National Police History Check contains disclosable court outcomes from all Australian states or territories. It is not limited to any particular state.

National Police History Checks are also known as:

National Police Check (NPC)
National Criminal History Check
National Criminal Record
National Criminal Record Check

Julia B.
Julia B.asked

What happens when my course expires? Mine expires today 5:30pm. If I complete it today, will I be able to download my certificate once my final assessment is marked the next day?
Also, do you have to get 100% on your final assessment in order to receive your certificate?
Many thanks!

Hi Julia
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Online Training Manager has replied to your email, please advise if we can be of further assistance

Niks
Niksasked

Do u have to do a live audio assessment or a over the phone assessment before you receive your rsa?

Hello Niks

There is a video assessment that students must complete for the online RSA.
The 4 video assessments require you to refuse service to a range of customers.

To complete the video questions, you need one (1) – only one – of the following:

Webcam
A video camera from which you can upload a file, or
Smartphone with internet access and a video camera.

For more information, please view the assessment information for the RSA you are doing on our website https://cleartowork.com.au/education/

Cherry Ann A.
Cherry Ann A.asked

Hi I already emailed and tried to ring you about my RSA outcome. I just finished the final assessment and I need it to be marked asap. I need it asap bc tomorrow is my first day of work. Please help.

Hello Cherry

Thank you for your enquiry. Please be advised that as stated on our website, Clear to Work is an online company and for record keeping purposes all help and enquiries are via email only. All emails are responded to within one business day, in the order received.

Your final assessment was marked yesterday afternoon, and your Statement of Attainment is available for download in your Clear to Work account.

Toni P.
Toni P.asked

How long does it take for assessment to be marked? I may have a job lined up but they want a RSA cert by tomorrow lunchtime. Thank you

Hello Toni
Please email your query to our Customer Service team at info@cleartowork.com.au, citing your full name and the email used to create your account and they will happily assist you with this.

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives