Cosmetic Capital Questions & Answers

Verifiedcosmeticcapital.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Maryam K.
Maryam K.

Hi, I was wondering if these discounted products are going to expire soon. could you please clarify in terms of expiration, how do you describe the products?
thanks,

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maryam, all of our products are not close to the best before date, unless we specifically state that they are short-dated. Those products are clearly marked so you know before purchasing. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

garry
garry

Dear Members. How many of you have not received all items purchased and/or wrong items? If you are interested I am considering legal representation to collectively take action.

Rachel
Rachel

I have always received everything ordered

Maurice S.

What size are each in ml?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maurice, could you please let me know which product you are enquiring about and I can assist with their sizes. Thank you! Regards, Cassie

L'Oreal Men Expert Anti Ageing Trio Gift Set

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Maurice, the sizes are: -L'Oreal Men Expert Vita Lift Total Anti-Ageing Hydrating Cream 50ml
-L'Oreal Men Expert Stop Stress Intense Relaxing Showe Gel 300ml
- L'Oreal Men Expert Carbon Protect Total Protection 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 250ml

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ed B.

How do you spray DKNY perfume pink from bottle onto yourself?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Ed, To spray this perfume, press down on the top of the glass where there should be a button.

Please watch this video for an example:

external link

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ed B.

There is no button on the new DKNY Pink and I am lost to know what to do to use my new perfume. I have used my DKNY BE Delicious green apple and it had a button the top so now I am lost can you help?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Ed, Can you please send an image of your product to support@cosmeticcapital.com.au including a picture of the top of the product. Our customer service team will be able to assist further from there.

Thank you!

Regards

Yuki
Yuki

Hi guys, i want to buy Loreal anti age foundation for gifts to our friends so is the expiry date still long ?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Yuki, yes these foundations have long expiry dates. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

Cassie W.
Cassie W.

I bought two Dragons blood wrinkle fillers - massive waste of money. Anyone agree?

Faiza A.
Faiza A.

Hi, please tell me its a original products? Because some products are very cheap...

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Faiza, all our products are 100% original and genuine. We would never sell anything that isn't. If you are at all worried, please read the hundreds of five stars reviews from verified customers on ProductReview who have had fantastic experiences shopping with us. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

Madeleine
Madeleine

Everything I have ever purchased has been original products. And are all very good quality and in good condition when you receive them. I don't know how they do it, but we the consumer, can purchase top quality products and amazing prices!

Elouise bq

But are the products “used”? I heard they are products returned by other people? are they in original packaging and hygienic. They say they are original products and real - but they avoid saying if they are pre-used…

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Elouise, none of our products are ever used. They are all in their original packaging and are fresh stock. Hope this helps!

Elouise bq

I ordered something from Cosmetic Capital and the sender name was “Cosmetic Returns”

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Elouise, we never send anything from Cosmetic Returns. Can you please send a picture of the site you ordered from and the parcel you received? As this was certainly not us.

Elouise bq

I have seen reviews that say they have received expired products (expired products can damage skin/eyes etc). Do you refund people if you send an expired product?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Elouise, we don't sell expired products. If you are at all worried, please read the hundreds of five stars reviews from verified customers on ProductReview who have had fantastic experiences shopping with us. Hope this helps! Regards, Cassie

Elouise bq

Can you confirm you are a registered and legitimate supplier for the brands you use and that they are in original, unopened packaging? and that you never sell expired products?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Elouise, we are 100% legitimate and have been around for eight years, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers. If you would like to read more about us, you can see our About Us page here or read more happy reviews from ProductReviews customers. Have a great day! external link

me429sb

Mystery Box - picture say's $50 actual price being charged is $89.95? Is this an error? If no I suggest you update the pictures and product descriptions as 18 * $2.78 per item is $50 not $89.95.

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi there, I'm very sorry for this. There was an IT error but it's now been resolved. The Mystery Boxes are back at their correct price of $50. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Regards, Cassie.

me429sb

Thanks for the quick response!

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Happy to help :) Have a great day!

Margaret Mcfadgean

Hi there I put an order in tonight and the money has been taken from my account but I haven't received a notification to say Youse have received it..thankyou

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Margaret, can you please send me privately your email address and I will make sure your order has come through on the system. Thank you! Regards, Cassie.

Margaret.vickers1@gmail.com

Thankyou

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Thanks Margaret. I can confirm your order is in the system! The invoice may be in your Promotions section or spam folder in your email. I've replied to your direct message as well with a copy of your invoice so you have it just in case. Hope this helps and have a great evening. Regards, Cassie.

Margaret Mcfadgean

Thankyou so much for your quick response!! Looking forward to buying with Youse again

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Happy to help! Have a great day :)

Roro
Roro

Will you be bringing back the NYX Whipped Fouette Lip & Cheek Souffles?
They were sooo good and smelt amazing!

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Roro, thanks for reaching out! We're also huge fans of the NYX Whipped Fouette Lip & Cheek Souffles but can't seem to get anymore just yet. We're still keeping our eyes out though so hopefully we'll find more.

LeaKa
LeaKa

Why do your face creams (nivea and the like) say they are made in Thailand when that is not where the genuine creams are made?

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi there, often brands make products in many locations around the world for easier distribution to different regions. Please rest assured that all of our products are 100% genuine. If you have any further questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Tanzin
Tanzin

Right now i am living in japan.. I want to order these product.. I really want... How will i order this? Please help me.. :(

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Tanzin, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we only ship to Australia at the moment. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Nur
Nur

Can i go to the shop myself to buy ur products??

Cosmetic Capital   DM

Hi Nur, we are a purely online site so we don't have a physical store location. But you can buy all our products through our site external link  and we deliver to anywhere in Australia. Have a great day!

Sharon T.
Sharon T.

Can we shop from New Zealand

Shannon
Shannon

Nope they don't :/ only Australia but even that shipping is slow & unreliable. your not missing out promise!

JennyC
JennyC

I have found the shipping to be quick every time, even with Covid difficulties, and prices are fantastic. I have bought quite a few times now and have never been disappointed.

ann
ann

best website ever! the products are so cheap and it took like a week and a half for the products to arrive. i got the maybelline lip crayon / sky high mascara and the nyx lingerie push up lip crayons. ITS SO GOOD and everything was nicely packaged, would recommend

Get an answer from our members and Cosmetic Capital representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Cosmetic Capital is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2022 and 2021. Learn more