Cosmetics Now Questions & Answers

Verifiedcosmeticsnow.com.au
Joel V.
Joel V.

Has anybody had a issue with the title of the product with the image being a whole different item?

Damien
Damien

I had a different issue with delivery taking 42 days as they claimed the order was lost. Sorry I don't trust this site from my experience

Wittydan
Wittydan

I agree, they lied about delivery, constantly saying “it’s in transit” then I was told “it’s at the warehouse” then 2 weeks later I was told “it’s arrived at the warehouse” - huh? Didn’t you say it was at warehouse 2 weeks ago. Complete scam if you ask me.

annehand19
annehand19

Can I pay with PayPal

Mozzykat
Mozzykat

Yes you can

Ma. Cristina C.
Ma. Cristina C.

I ordered a nars concealer last night and this morning it is still pending but it was already deducted in my bank last night.

What should i do? :(

Phill M.

It will be pending forever just like my items!

Youtube T.
Youtube T.

How long does a bank transfer take to receive on your end?

Inger
Inger

Why do I need a password to shop and pay! Cannot see the reason for it.

Stu68
Stu68

Deliver to Thailand?
Import tax?

Cosmetics Now   DM

Hi, We can ship to Thailand.
It may be subject to tax charges as per customs in the destination country.

Best W.
Best W.

how long does it take shipping to Thailand ?

Brad
Brad

Do you sell men's scents

Cosmetics Now   DM

Hi, Yes we do sell a large range of them: external link
Thanks.

Tracey B
Tracey B

I paid premium price ($18) for 1-3 business days delivery and 5 business days have passed with unanswered emails or phone calls from your business. The Couriers Now who are supposed to be delivering my order, I now find out have appalling reviews. I would like to demand a refund ($120) immediately and have had to resort to posting here as my emails and phone calls go unanswered. I will not be a returning customer and will have to now be out of pocket to source the product I so desperately need that I was conned into paying a premium delivery price for !

Phill M.

Same with me Tracey 3 years on Aug 2023. Been waiting a month and still no goods. THEY REFUSE TO CANCEL MY ORDER. Worst mob to deal with ever! Everyone out there, do not use Cosmetics Now, they are hopeless, unprofessional and have no customer service at all.

Len C.
Len C.

Burrbery London EDP Parfume Spray

Kelly
Kelly

Are the fragrances from Cosmetics now legit? as in not copies. thanks

Alexander Y.
Alexander Y.

tell me please- parfume GIFT-set CAESARS MAN made from China?

Vanessa Kennedy
Vanessa Kennedy

I placed an order with Cosmetics Now yesterday, on 15 Sept. 2020. I paid via paypal, for which I received an instant receipt. I have not had any receipt either of acknowledgement of order or of payment from Cosmetics Now. Why?

Karl
Karl

They are heaps slow. Should come through in a day or so

Tracy
Tracy

Hi I am thinking of purchasing Naturi Bisse Diamond cream . I was wondering if any one has used this cream and there honest thoughts? Is it worth the money and does it give results? Thank you Tracy

Albertwang
Albertwang

Hi. Is Reuzel Daily Shampoo/Scrub Shampoo/Conditioner sealed?

pammy
pammy

Are their perfumes real not copies?

Anchi
Anchi

Sorry, but I don't know

Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.

I'm asking the same question.

DJ K
DJ K

The deodorant stick (clean) is dry. Do I have to wet it to use it? There are no instructions as to use. Thanks,

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Jalpa
Jalpa

Hi I would like to inquire about IPL treatments

Is IPL would be good for my skin , how I would know?

What’s the best deal for lip chin and underarms?

How many sessions would I need?

Will it help to remove hair permanently?

I live in Wanneroo, which clinic would be closer?

Lee
Lee

Can you guarantee that the products sold by your firm are 100% legitimate Brand products, ie. Dior ?

Lesley
Lesley

Reviews are good and they have been great in the past. Do a small order and pay by Paypal as if any problems you can always dispute .

Michelle
Michelle

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Susanne A
Susanne A

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

lyssaable
lyssaable

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

jkcraft
jkcraft

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

Pamelah
Pamelah

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

JoyBells
JoyBells

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

Get an answer from our members and Cosmetics Now representatives