Dinnerly Questions & Answers

Verifieddinnerly.com.au
Kelly G.
Kelly G.

What is dinnerly masala seasoning alternative to buy in store

Jemma S.
Jemma S.

Hi,

I have not even signed up or even heard of this company and they have somehow taken over $100 out of my account, does anyone know how I can get it refunded back?

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Jemma, thank you for your question. This sounds highly unusual as only customers who sign up via our website and input all their details, including their bank/credit cards details would ever be able to be charged. Please reach out to our customer care team by calling (02) 9056 7570 or emailing hi@dinnerly.com.au and a customer care team member will be able to assist you.
Many thanks,
Dinnerly team

Sandy B.
Sandy B.

Do all meals require frying ingredients?

Mariana R.
Mariana R.

Floyd A.
Floyd A.

What is in the Italian seasoning packet?

Excellent or Dud
Excellent or Dud

It's probably best not to ask!

Emily
Emily

I am trying to recreate a couple of wonderful recipes, and I am wondering if there is a spice blend I can purchase from the supermarket that is similar to teh Tex-Mex seasoning, the smoky BBQ seasoning and the Italian seasoning please?

LilMissTeddy

I've found that the masterfoods taco seasoning is the closest I can get to the tex mex seasoning. Have you tried just the store bought Italian seasoning? And im not sure about the Smokey bbq.

Bec
Bec

Hi, where can you buy or how do make the Chinese bbq seasoning you have in your pork Dan Dan meal?

suzanne b c.
suzanne b c.

Are your fruit and vegetables gassed with sulfer dioxide to prevent discolourisation (allergy alert)

Lisa H
Lisa H

Hello, which spices/herbs are in the Country Seasoning that came with my one-pan haloumi and bean bake?

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Lisa, You can view the ingredients in our spices and seasonings by visiting out Ingredient Hub at: external link . Our country seasoning is a special blend made for us and that includes salt, rice flour, paprika, pepper, celery, onion and garlic powders, sugar, flavour, yeast extract, canola oil and paprika. Our culinary team suggest that MasterFoods All Purpose Seasoning is a good alternative. Thanks – Team Dinnerly

LilMissTeddy

Masterfoods all purpose seasoning doesnt taste even close to the same and is very salty, be careful using it as i did n ruined the dish

tiarne_shaye
tiarne_shaye

What are the ingredients in the masala and bbq seasonings?

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Tiarne, You can view the ingredients in our spices and seasonings by visiting out Ingredient Hub at: external link . Thanks – Team Dinnerly

Bruce B.
Bruce B.

How does dinnerly deliver their food. How far do they deliver. 5550

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Bruce, we don't unfortunately deliver to 5550. We are always expanding our delivery areas however, so recommend that you check back with us soon! Thanks – Team Dinnerly

Amanda
Amanda

Hi there,
In your haloumi Sam chop bau - what is the spice blend in Chinese bbq seasoning??

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Amanda! The Chinese Barbecue Seasoning has the following spices in it: ginger, star anise, chilli, cinnamon, clove, fennel and pepper. If you ever want to know more about our ingredients, you can view our ingredient hub here: external link

Many thanks
Dinnerly Team

Jenny Smet
Jenny Smet

Hi there,
Do you have plant based/ vegan boxes? Or even vegetarian boxes?
Jenny

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Jenny, We have 6 recipes on our menu each week that are vegetarian or vegan. While we don't offer vegetarian boxes, you can easily select these recipes in your account are each week. To see what we have coming up on the menu, visit external link  - there you will see what's on the menu for the next 4 weeks :)
Happy cooking
The Dinnerly Team

Amy Jones
Amy Jones

Where does the darwin delivery or dinnerly come from?

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Amy, Our Darwin deliveries come from our fulfilment centre in Melbourne. For more information on where we deliver, please visit: support.dinnerly.com
Many thanks
The Dinnerly Team

Bina
Bina

Where are meals prepared or shipped from. eg I live in SA and want to know how long from preparation to delivery? I suspect they come from Vic or NSW as salads often go off quickly. Thanks

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Bina, We ship our boxes from 3 different fulfilment centres in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. For SA, your box comes from our Victorian centre. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Dinnerly Team

Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.

How do I cancel?

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Kathleen, We are sorry to hear this, if we can help at all please let us know, and someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch. If you have feedback please send it through to hi@dinnerly.com.au.

To pause, skip or cancel head to your Account section, Click on settings and scroll to the bottom where it says 'pause or stop' and follow the prompts there. Please keep in mind that we do ask for a minimum of 7 days notice with any changes to boxes, due to our production schedule.

Fay P.
Fay P.

I received my delivery last Sat and went to make the beetroot pasta and salad tonight to find that the salad leaves are slimy and the beetroot soft and withered. The ingredients should be good for the week. It's only 4 days from delivery. I also have another salad bag to use tomorrow and there is no way that one will be edible. This is such a shame as I love the flavours and recipes. What has happened? Very disappointing. Fay Sinclair. Coburg North

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Fay, Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry to hear about your state of mixed leaves. We invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 02 9056 7570 or email hi@dinnerly.com, The team will be able to assist you with your ingredients.

danele.allwood
danele.allwood

Why do I have to give CC details before seeing the menu

Sue
Sue

They need that to cover the cost of your first box which is probably at a reduced price or free! If the box is free then it is to cover delivery. They are easy to deal with, the food is great and are an Australian company as far as I know. I believe them to be an honest and reputable company! SMc

Dinnerly   DM

Hi Danele, All our recipes are also available on our website - external link . There you can see the menu for the next 4 weeks :)

Get an answer from our members and Dinnerly representatives