Direct Flights

Direct Flights Questions & Answers

22 questions from our users

What are you asking for me to send a picture of my card details or my passport? There are many companies that operate online only and they have never asked for this as you have, claiming that to be the reason why

My wife requires assistance boarding and departing from the plane as she has to use a mobile walker and can’t use stairs can this be arranged.
Hi, can you please contact us via email bookings@directflights.com.au with your booking reference number. Because we need to pull out the booking need to check with the airline if needed.

I came to the end of my booking and as I went to pay it said "sorry your booking is not confirmed, we will contact you soon to re-book" What would the reason be for this? I have tried to call the number given, but the line went dead after being on hold for over 40 minutes.

Hello Direct Flights, I have yet to received my etickets for a flight I booked in May. My flight is in 5 days. I cannot get through to your team via phone, email, or any other method. Any thoughts? Thank you, Trevor Price
Hi, We have issued your ticket on the same day. Please check your email or your junk folder in the email.

Hello Direct Flights, I have not received my etickets and my flight is in 5 days. Thank you
We are sorry about the delay, can we please know your booking reference number?

Hi guys. We had trouble ordering two identical flights for two people with two credit cards and then linking the bookings as we are travelling together. For example 2 same sex partners travelling together both with different last names want to use two separate credit cards. We found that we had to re-log into your site from a different web browser in order to be able to get the same tickets and flights for the second partner using a separate credit card and then can’t link the bookings. Any help?
Telephone them. I found them very helpful. Websites not always user friendly. Having same problem when booking accommodation for 6 single friends. Options impossibleYes, I found their customer service to be much better than most online booking sites that I've used.

It has been bought to my attention that China Southern Airlines are no longer flying into Cairns ....how will the affect my booking in October....should I try and find another flight ..Barry Philip
Hi Barry, we apologise for the delayed response, our team has contacted you and sorted this issue via email.

Hi I've just booked some tickets to Vietnam with China Southern can't seem to check on their site for our tickets could you please assist us with this. Thank you
Hi Jo - if you have any problems on Direct Flights website, we suggest you do an on-line chat. We had a bit of a problem with a booking, and thought we would try that and they were more than helpful and the booking was much more personal than just doing it on line. Hope that is a help to you.

If I have to cancel do I loose my payment?

PNR KD43AO service on line was perfect and price competitive. My wife passport number was missing in the flight segment, is it OK?
Hi, if you email it to us, we can insert it to the system. Also hope you have valid visa to enter to Vietnam. Have a great holiday!My wife passport number: PA5272098. We will apply to a visa in due course.

Hi do we require 2 separate E tickets for Husband/Wife when it only has Husband's name on ticket?
Normally ETicket can contain multiple names has been my experiencemine seems to only have my Husbands? we do have our seat nos. though. would prefer to have o e. in my name too. Thanks

Hi Team , I have booked tickets arnd March and is a round trip.Wanted to switch over the dates of my return by a week and need assistance on the same.
Hi, our team will contact you.

Is it possible to select your seat if booking through Direct Flights?
I think it may depend on the type of fare, and the airline. But yes, I have been able to log into our booking on the airline's website and select seats for 2 out of our 4 flights.

I am trying to reach your line, I either don't get anyone answering me on the other end if so I can barely hear the customer service voice. He keeps hanging up the line. Very rude! I made a booking last night, however, it was unsuccessful due to my long name?? This has never happened when I booked directly with the airline, and now I have to pay $35 extra for an alternate flight??? Please assist, I am very frustrated- This is my first time booking through your website.
Can we please know your booking reference number.

Sorry, but I’ve never been asked before to send a photo ID during booking process, so will not do this this time. Will service fee be also included in your refund?
Please let us know your PNR to advice for there. Our usual practice for refund is after the ticket, issuance & if someone is asking for cancellation within the same day ,we are charging AUD 55.00 as voiding fee. Balance will be refund.Thank you for the information, booking nr RUSTWB

Hi, I had booked a flight from London Stansted Airport to Lourdes, France with my wife.Our flight is on 11th of June/18 and be back on the 15th.Our reservation.booking number is BQT32C . I inadvertenly entered Helen Descutido instead of Helen Grace Descutido as that's her complete name appearing on her passport.I emailed support@directflights after about 12 hours after i booked but im still waiting for the second reply as its already 22:40 of friday.I called the number given by directflights and i left a message as its replied by answering machine due its already 2300.Im quite concerned that I migh be charged with additional fee for this small mistake I made. My email address is [email removed]. Please help. Thank you. Respectfully yours, Julius Descutido.
Hi Jules, Can we please know the PNR or booking reference number.

If I'll book a tickets from your page do I have send you a photocopy of my ID ??
Hi Anne, Yes we do require for verification purpose.

Just booked a flight to the tune of about $2000 and paid in full. However they're asking me for a copy of my passport. Is this a scam?
To be honest i wouldn't trust that company at all.Dear valued customer, Thank for your query. To safeguard your transaction with us, we ask for the proof of ID as part of our verification process. There are criterias in the booking that trigger the request. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details. We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused you. Customer SupportI haven't been asked for a copy of a passport before. I suggest asking for your money back, but I'm sure they won't do it. I can't say for sure if it's a scam, but I wouldn't trust Direct Flights. Sorry to hear that you got sucked in like I did. The airlines should boycott them.

I have received by email straight away our e-tickets and reservation tickets.. I have been asked to screen shot my passport and drivers licence, I have never been asked that before would it be safe to do so?
Hi Jules, We do request proof of Identity.

Does anyone have any positive dealings with this company? I've just purchased some flights to Europe and now I've been asked for a screen shot of my bank transaction so they can confirm that I am authorised to use the credit card I used.
Proceed with caution