eContactLenses Questions & Answers

Verifiedecontactlenses.com.au
Liza W
Liza W

Hi, 1st time buyer to your site. Several lens are faulty from my order. I thought it was me but theres been over 5 times I've had to open a new lens. They seem dried out or something. ? The lens has warped rims if that makes sense? Sorry had to describe on here. Happy to explain over the phone. I bought acuvue one daily lens box of 90. Liza wormleaton

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Liza, Oh no that does not sound right! Do you mind sending us an email on info@econtactlenses.com.au with your order number and date of purchase so we can look into this further for you. Thanks Bec

bel
bel

hi there,

My first time buying off your site. I ordered my Contacts Sunday afternoon express as I urgently need them. I'm just wondering when I will receive them?

kind regards

Belinda

eContactLenses   DM

Hi bel, most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched within 2 - 5 business days, so you should receive your contact lenses within 3 - 7 business days. Once your order has been shipped we will notify you of the tracking details.

Dave
Dave

I have purchased 90 day cooper vision pro clear lenses from you.I have have opened one of the left eye plus 4.5 and it is so thick it will not stick to my finger.I had the same trouble with ones purchased from Vision Direct who I will never deal with again.What should i do if i encounter any more of these faulty lenses?

Regards Dave

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Dave, That does not sound good! I have spoken to Coopervision and have arranged for another box of 90s to be sent out at no charge. I will send you an email with further details.

Sash
Sash

What is the "power" selection do?

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Sash, the 'Power' right and left selection refers to your specific contact lens prescription (this is prescribed by an optometrist) which corrects refractive problems such as long-sightedness or short-sightedness. If you do not require a 'power' prescription in your contact lenses we have a selection of 'non-prescription' contact lenses, please see the following link: external link

If you have any issues or further questions please do not hesitate to email us on info@econtactlenses.com.au or call us on 1300 550 812.

Kelliemason m
Kelliemason m

Can you supply emerald green lenses in +1.5 in monthly or 3 month?

eContactLenses   DM

Hi Kelliemason m, Our 3 monthly coloured contacts unfortunately do not come in plus powers, however we do have monthly coloured contact lenses in Gemstone Green with power +1.50 available. Please see the following link external link  There is a vivid green or a subtle option.

Many Thanks

Rebecca

Get an answer from our members and eContactLenses representatives