Emmaljunga Nitro City

Emmaljunga Nitro City Questions & Answers

41 questions from our users

Quasi Rose

Quasi Roseasked

I have a 12 year old classic emma pram can I use the seat and bassinette on newer frame

J jac

J jacasked

Hi
I’m looking for a capsule adapter for my super nitro Emmulunga. Have been told you can’t buy them. Would any others fit?

Hannah K
Hannah K

Hay are you in the FB Emmaljunga Prams Australia they are great and very knowledgeable

Mikey

Mikeyasked

Hello,

We have nitro city and looking for wheels set for next summer! I contacted the retailer in Poland and so far no any answer!

Can anyone advise if any other sets from emma website can fit on nitro city chassis ?

Lynn

Lynnasked

Can anyone tell me if a valco hood attachment would fit my Emmaljunga Classic? Thanks

Mandy N

Mandy Nasked

We have an older model emmaljunga the classic I think from 2003, I'm just wondering if its possible to get replacement wheels and seat for It?? Would any of the newer ones fit the frame? Can i but these parts individually in Australia?

Lydia H

Lydia Hasked

Hi there
I have the Nitro City and I’m looking for adaptors for a maxi cosi capsule. I’ve been told you can no longer purchase these is this true?
Does anyone have adaptors they’d like to sell?
I didn’t use a capsule with my 2 yo as he was a summer baby but was hoping to for baby number 2 due in 8 weeks .

Suz M
Suz M

I’m not sure, I think you’d have to contact the manufacturer/supplier to find out for sure, but you might be able to find some second hand adaptors in time if your lucky. I did buy a toddler seat attachement which was made by valco so I’m not sure if they also make capsule adaptors that might suit?
I’m sorry I can’t help more, I never bothered with a capsule for either of my two. Good luck!

Matt L

Matt Lasked

What does a toddler seat cost for a nitro and are they available in Qld?

Valiant B.Emmaljunga

Hi Matt L, thanks for getting in touch :) Please call our customer service team for this enquiry they will be able to assist you. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Jaz

Jazasked

I have recently purchased a second hand emma city cross
I am wondering what capsules are compatible and what adapters are needed and where they can be purchased in Australia?

Hi.

I'm very sorry, but I cannot answer this question - I didn't use a capsule with the pram so I don't know which ones are compatible.

Maybe try emailing the manufacturer - they might be able to help you.

Arjegpkc

Arjegpkcasked

The Emmaljunga Nitro City that is pictured above is exactly the pram with the wheels that I have been searching for, can you please advise as to where I can buy this pram from or any stockists that may have this model?

Kim M
Kim M

I have this pram and I am selling it.

Karley

Karleyasked

We bought the Emma Mondial Duo and have loved the bassinet for our newborn baby. He has grown very quickly though and I fear he does not have long to go in it. When I look at the toddler seat, I can't envision him being able to sit in it as he is still too small. Can anyone advise if there is an in-between stage? Ive been looking for manuals but can only find Swedish instructions!!

Katherine
Katherine

I had the same problem. My son was out of the bassinet by about 3-4 months. I used the toddler seat laying down conpletely flat (more room for his legs to stretch out) and when he was learning to sit I used to prop him up in it with a fleecy blanket etc and have the seat on the middle incline. Maybe you could try buying a liner for the pram with a head support? Good luck :)

Grant

Grantasked

Can i use a emmaljunga capsual in Australia with the ECE R 44/04 standard?

Hi Grant
Thanks for your question.
Please give us a call on 1300 082 526 to discuss this over the phone.

kylie  l

kylie lasked

Hi I have the nitro city grey leaves and was wondering if would fit on the mondial chassis?

Hi Kylie
Thanks for your question.
The Nitro City bassinet will fit on a Mondial chassis.
If you would like any more information please give us a call on 1300 082 526.

RoskynT

RoskynTasked

Hello
Is there an option for a second seat they lays back?

Hi RoskynT
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately there is no second child seat that reclines, to fit your Nitro City.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 082 526.

BDM

BDMasked

I'm looking for an emmaljunga nitro city baby capsule. I know that they have been discontinued, but am desperate to get my hands on one, preferably new. Can anyone help me?

Hi BDM
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately we cannot help you with a Nitro City baby capsule however, we do offer travel system adaptors to fit the Britax Safe n Sound Unity, Maxi Cosi and Babylove Snap'n Go capsules.

Georgia P.

Georgia P.asked

I have a emmaljunga Nitro city which I purchased mid 2014. I love the white hoods on the Viking. would the Viking seat package be compatible with the nitro city? Thanks!

Hi Georgia
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately the Viking is not currently available in Australia.

emzsic

emzsicasked

I'm looking for a capsule adapter for Emmaljunga Nitro City, the car seat is the Snap N Go Infant Carrier. Does anyone know where to get one or have one second hand please? TIA

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out.
Please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300-0-VALCO. They will help you source what you are looking for.
Hope this will help you out!

BeeH

BeeHasked

Hi, just wondering if the nitro city pram meets Australian Standards? Also wondering if a car capsule can be used with the pram, and if so, what adapters and capsules can be used?

Thanks in advance.

Hi BeeH
Thanks for getting in touch.
All Nitro City Prams sold in Australia are produced to meet the highest Australian standards.
The Nitro City is compatible with the Britax Safe n Sound Unity, Maxi Cosi and Babylove Snap'n Go capsules.

Brittany Farragher

Brittany Farragherasked

Hi, I have an Emmaljunga city nitro purchased in early Feb 2014 and was wondering if the side basket would fit this model? (Heading over to the UK next week and would love to buy a few accessories not available here.) I know it says on the website that it will fit on 2014 and more recent models however is there a way to tell that my pram is actually a 2014 model and not a 2013 model that the store had in stock?

Hi Brittany
Thanks for your question.
Please contact our customer service team at cust.service@valiantbrands.com.au with an image of the serial number on your pram so they can advise you.

KymJ

KymJasked

Hi, just wondering whether the city nitro baby capsule meets Australian standards for car seats?

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Kym, Thank you for your enquiry. No, the City Nitro Capsule does not meet Australian Standards.

Mrs_Cherry

Mrs_Cherryasked

Can you use the toddler roller on an Emmaljunga pram when you have the bassinet option attached? I have a nitro version I bought in September 2014. I'm looking at a toddler roller as we're expecting a second, and I was wondering if the bassinet would stick out too far for the toddler to stand on the roller.

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Mrs Cherry, Yes, the Nitro toddler roller can be used when the bassinet is in use. It does not overhang to far for a toddler to stand comfortably on the Toddler Roller. If you need further information you can contact us at support@valco.com.au .

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives