Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.asked

Can you still log on and buy travel stuff through the website? Used to book hotels and theme park tickets and would like to buy the membership. But only if I can get travel discounts.

Debbie
Debbie

Hi I’ve had a look for you and it’s so hard to navigate Very confusing I couldn’t find the travel section as easily as I used too Everything has changed Sorry I couldn’t be of more help They really need to fix this issue

Rodd

Roddasked

Trying to find rottnest fast ferries on the Western Australian version. Booked tickets with the discount now can't find them on this useless app. Any help out there

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.asked

If we are going on a 3 week holiday to Darwin. Do you think we would get valuable from purchasing the entertainment book?

Margieasked

What has happened to my app icon for The Entertainment Book, it has disappeared?

Steve
Steve

The app has changed it's an orange crown

thank you.

Nola
Nola

Terrible app.Cant view easily like before, have to scroll sideways trying to search where discounts are.I have been emailng to complain but answer always they are looking into the app?

Deb D.asked

Does anyone know why the app has changed??

Kate

Hi Deb. Entertainment has undertaken rebranding recently and developed a new app as part of that. I'm not connected with Entertainment, I just volunteer with a charity that uses it as a fundraiser.

Deb D.

Thanks Kate, just all seems odd as the app hasn’t changed on my daughter’s phone like it has on mine.

Jan H.

Jan H.asked

why has it changed without any notification.

Blues104
Blues104

Hi Jan, I'm not sure why the entertainment app changed (no notification....just happened), it's now showing as an orange & white crown icon and wanted my mobile number to verify. It just changed in the last week without warning. Entertainment book have responded to my email request for a refund of my membership and basically said that they won't as it's only till 30th June 2021. I'm very disappointed as we weren't really able to use last year due to covid lockdowns and the new app is completely useless to navigate now. I hope that this assists?

Kate

Hi Jan, I can't answer why it changed without notification, however I volunteer with a charity that fundraises with Entertainment and they launched a complete new rebranding last week. I haven't tested the app but as a fundraiser I'm having issues with their website.

Vera D.

Vera D.asked

I have been having a lot of trouble logging into Entertainment Book and trying to purchase the Gift cards (WISH cards from Woolworths) lately. Anyone else having the same issues?

Vera D.

Vera D.asked

Not a question but comments. I am also upset that hard copies are no longer available plus do think that a digital membership should be cheaper. Regarding COVID times, I haven't even had the heart to present our voucher so far to a struggling business. However, I do find the Book still provides value as I use the WISH gift cards at 5% discount. That alone pays for the membership. I do also think that the company should now extend the life of the digital membership until the end of 2021.

Zhukov
Zhukov

As a Senior, I still prefer the Hard Copy; I think we Seniors have kept up the membership numbers in the past to keep Entertainment Book in print!

Candycrushaddict

Candycrushaddictasked

Has anyone used the Trafalgar Tours 15% discount code for travel? Love to hear . Thanks