flybuys travel

flybuys travel Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Sharron L

Sharron Lasked

When will a refund be made on a cruise cancelled over 12 months ago? Never booking with flybuys again ever!

stevo

stevoasked

Why are flybuys sending requests for reviews of trips which have obviously been cancelled due to CoVid19?
Somebody there needs to correct this. My review:- Disappointing. Flybuys will not even refund our points back on to our statement when it is highly unlikely we will be able to re-book our triip

Newy mum
Newy mum

We got to go on our trip. It was not cancelled. We returned the night before the mandatory quarantine started. This is a genuine review

Andrew F.

Andrew F.asked

HI The flight to Melbourne was cancelled more than a month ago and I was advised the points used could be re used for a Virgin flight.

Melissah

Melissahasked

Did anyone use partial cash and points for their holiday that was cancelled due to Covid-19? If so I understand the cash partial payment is kept as credit, but did you get your partial points back?

Genghis77asked

Can you choose your own seats when you book a flight through Flybuys Travel?

Angela
Angela

Yes, but you have to choose / book your seats directly with the airline.

Thanks, Angela!

Tim M.
Tim M.

Hi, just saw your question.. Yes as someone has stated! Your sent directly to airline site and you can choose seats if you prefer to sit somewhere in particular. but as usual it's and added expense.

s.s

s.sasked

Hi my flight was canceled and I can’t rebooked by myself because I had used the flybuys points who can I contact? because I need to go by Saturday and so I had bought another ticket from different airlines can someone contact me please my number 0421666783

Get an answer from our members and flybuys representatives