Go Run Solar Questions & Answers

Kylie T.
Kylie T.

Do you install in South Australia?

Go Run Solar   DM

No sorry for inconvenience We not currently service is south Australia .

shunfu y.
shunfu y.

Hi. My house is a 43-year-old double storage house with decramastic roof. Can you do it? If there is any leak after the installation, will you fix it? Thanks.

Go Run Solar   DM

Hi, Please send me the address & your best contact number I will check with the installer and let you know if we can do your job.

ShiGul
ShiGul

Where are the panels made

Go Run Solar   DM

We stock panels made by reputable makers most of them come from China and South Korea, Singapore and Germany

Ruchira
Ruchira

can I have a quote for 6.6 kW solar system for 13 , Elsey way, Clyde North 3978. It's single storey, tin roof house, please, send me the quote to [email removed]

Please contact our sales team on 1300856678

Ally_1290
Ally_1290

Can you please let me know how much for a 6.6kw system with 20-21 panels?

Phuoc P.
Phuoc P.

Hi Ally, the price is in my review, I paid $4800 for the Fronius inverter and Longi panels (21 x LONGi LR6-60HPH-315M)

you can view my output here: https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=83122

the numbers are showing less than on my app but you get an idea of the output

Ash Clarke
Ash Clarke

Hi Ally

We paid $4950 for the 6.615kw system, with 21x 315kw Longi Panels.
We dealt with Michael from their office his number is 0430 605 909 :)

Hope that helps!

rudi
rudi

System asked me to shut down inverter what I did then I turn the system back on and now I have iritic unstable reading what is wrong? any suggestion?

Get an answer from our members and Go Run Solar representatives